Need your opinion

If you can consolidate your info into this form we can figure it out quicker:
How many plants? What strains?
How old are they?
Indoor or outdoor?
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated?
What medium/soil are you using?
Whats the size of the containers?
What's your lighting set up?
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time?
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes?
Any pests around?
What is your watering schedule like?

how often are you giving nutrients?? with every watering or every third. I will go back and read, maybe I misssed it, but if your in soil you should only feed with nutes every second or third watering. otherwise just straight water.

Especially with fox farms line up that's exactly how I did it.

With house and garden I feed every watering unless something pops up. Usually only on our Dj short f13.
House and gardens line up makes it possible because of there drip clean.

Here you go stealthboat
How many plants? What strains? 7 plants. Unknown strain of Hispanic decent
How old are they? Planted from seed on 11/7
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated? Bloom area is 7 x 2, inline 400 fan, passive intake 14 x 6
What medium/soil are you using? Soil, "roots organic"
Whats the size of the containers? Larger plant in 4 gal. The smaller 5 are in 2.75 liter pots.
What's your lighting set up? 600 watt hps direct vent thru hood. supplemented side light wit 300 watt led.
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time? Lights on temp @ 82. Lights off 67. Rb is a pretty constant 35%.
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes? I go for 6.8 on nutes
Any pests around? No
What is your watering schedule like? I try to water every 3 days nutes every 3 rd time

Here you go stealthboat
How many plants? What strains? 7 plants. Unknown strain of Hispanic decent
How old are they? Planted from seed on 11/7
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated? Bloom area is 7 x 2, inline 400 fan, passive intake 14 x 6
What medium/soil are you using? Soil, "roots organic"
Whats the size of the containers? Larger plant in 4 gal. The smaller 5 are in 2.75 liter pots.
What's your lighting set up? 600 watt hps direct vent thru hood. supplemented side light wit 300 watt led.
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time? Lights on temp @ 82. Lights off 67. Rb is a pretty constant 35%.
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes? I go for 6.8 on nutes
Any pests around? No
What is your watering schedule like? I try to water every 3 days nutes every 3 rd time

I'm sure it's too early to see any improvement, but the sickly plants buds are really putting on mass more so than the others. It looks like a 15% growth since yesterday morning. Rest of smaller plants, nothing too noticeable. Seems strange.
Larger plant seems to be steadily packing it on slowly.
Finished 2nd flush, will let them dry out good and then resume feed schedule.
image18214.jpg

I don't wanna seem mainstream, but my girls like to get their sway on to Page n Plant mostly :blunt:

And it makes them feel like they're Over the Hills and far away.

I just popped "Tangerine" Dream ( truly ), and if it wasn't for that I'd be "Going to California" but I need to look after my garden. I guess "That's the way" it is with life and gardening and "Rock and Roll". If I went away and something happened it'd be "Nobody's Fault but Mine" but that's life really, "Good Times Bad Times".
If I caught that "Black Dog" it'd be swinging on the "Gallows Pole" real quick then on its way up the "Stairway to Heaven". Anyway it's always nice to make new "Freinds" but I will have to stop before we have a "Communication Breakdown", I wouldn't want to ruin your "Celebration Day". I'm off to the "Houses of the Holy" to "Ramble on" a bit more. I had to park round the corner cause I didn't have "No Quarter" for the meter. Wasn't far to walk, I did the "Misty Mountain Hop", was determined to get there too, anyone in my way would've been "Trampled Underfoot". "Ten years Gone" and I'm still "Dazed and Confused" about how to grow properly. Techniques change but "The Song Remains the Same", I shall check my Girls again "In the Evening".
"Thank You"

I have too much time on my hands.

I'm jammin tonight, might show my guitarist buddy, he'll get a giggle from it.
Proud of that one I am, sorry, what can i say, I'm competitive, and was in the zone.
And now everyone .... Hijacks over ...... nothing to see here ......
It's back to your regular programme

Cheers n Peace

So, the original girl I started this with and one other are showing changes.
The pistols are turning brown (gold), the trics are cloudy, no Amber yet.
For whatever reason these 2 were always ahead of the pack. They are not real impressive but it is what it is. Education comes at a price.
My question is this, what does your gut tell you as far as timeing? How long to go? We are @ 6-1/2 weeks in. Give or take.

Nice rant Wobbler, enjoyed that one.
image18257.jpg
image18258.jpg
image18259.jpg

Back
Top Bottom