Neem oil

Yes

I've kept this pic in case I needed the ratio's, hope it helps

Attachments

• Neem Oil Mix ratio.JPG
    Neem Oil Mix ratio.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 55
I use 1 drop of the blue Dawn dish soap with my neem oil. Another good step is to change it up a bit. I use a neem treatment then I will use some diatomaceous earth to treat a week later. Good luck!!!

I get a bag of it in powder form at the local home depot for $8. You can wet your leaves down and sprinkle on your leaves, or just sprinkle on your soil. If any bugs try crawling through it they will be ripped apart.

Spreading diatomaceous earth on top of soil is how its normally used. insects or their larvae emerging from the soil get cut up as at a micro level as is very sharp. Bit like what happens t your lungs if you breath volcanic ash. :( Unless your bugs have larvae in the media its probably not appropriate. Not heard of it being dusted on leaves...but probably wouldn't hurt. Be aware that its basically pure silica which some people add with their nutes. Not sure what the implications of that are for hydro.

Spreading diatomaceous earth on top of soil is how its normally used. insects or their larvae emerging from the soil get cut up as at a micro level as is very sharp. Bit like what happens t your lungs if you breath volcanic ash. :( Unless your bugs have larvae in the media its probably not appropriate. Not heard of it being dusted on leaves...but probably wouldn't hurt. Be aware that its basically pure silica which some people add with their nutes. Not sure what the implications of that are for hydro.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom