DSC_019112.JPG
DSC_019217.JPG
DSC_019319.JPG
DSC_019417.JPG
DSC_019517.JPG
DSC_019614.JPG

Week 2 of 12/12 feed update

BLOOM FEED UPDATE

the girls started week 2 today just got done mixing up some food for them gonna feed them and snap some pics stay tuned for the pic update heres what they were fed

CalMag-30ml
Prime-5ml
SuperCharge-5ml
SeaGreen-2.5ml
Budswel-30ml
RockResinator-5ml
xxxx-5ml

Rock Girls got Rock fusion Bloom-10ml
White Girls got White Bottle Bloom-10ml

Grape stomper bloom feed update

BLOOM FEED UPDATE

what's up just got done feeding the girls they are starting to feed more liking the addition of the coco haven't had to up the amount of CalMag so that's fucking awesome here's what they got

CalMag-30ml
Prime-5ml
SuperVit-1drop
SuperCharge-5ml
SeaGreen-2.5ml
Budswel-30ml
RockResinator-5ml
xxxx-5ml

Rock Girls got Rock fusion Bloom-10ml
White Girls got White Bottle Bloom-10ml

same as last time just added some Vit gonna go snap some pics will post those later peace

just got done mixing up some food for the stompers no base today just tea and enhancers..getting closer to week 5 i'm excited to use the OverDrive and see what it does to the buds because i'm not pleased with what i'm looking at from my previous stomper run..oh well it'll still smoke great :cheesygrinsmiley: but anyway heres what the girls are about to get

CalMag-30ml
Photosynthesis+-15ml
HoneyES-5ml
SuperVit-1drop
SeaGreen-2.5ml
RockResinator-15ml
xxxx-10ml
xxxx-5ml

had to pull another product out of my arsenal that gave me awesome results so its getting worked back into the reg. ;)

stay tuned for pics

week 4-5 update

My mac is still out but the stompers have been doing fucking awesome they start week 6 of bloom today and I'm shocked to say the White bottle girls are budding up fatter then the Rock girls can't wait to see what the taste is like but so far these unknown nutrients look to be out producing my normal reg here's what they've been eating

CalMag 10-15ml
SuperVit 1drop
SeaGreen 2ml
RockResinator 15ml
Xxxx 10-15ml
Xxxx 5-10ml
Overdrive 5ml
HoneyES 5ml
LushRoots 1scoop
Zho 1scoop
VermiLifet Tea

Rock Bloom 10-15ml
White Bloom 10-15ml

Long time no see plants are lookin dank been thinking about getting the rock nutes line they none of the shops carry it out here but I talked to the owner of the one closest to me and he said he heard a lot of good stuff about them he was gonna try to order some but he's got house and garden 50% off right now too so I might get that

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

this grow is over now ended before the laptop came back but heres the low down

the rock girls beat out the white bottle nutes by literally half an oz i ended up with 8 dry zips of rock Stomper and 7 1/2 zips of the White bottle Stomper.

both taste great i did notice that the White Bottle girls had bigger buds which led me to believe bigger harvest NOPE like i said Rock out yielded the White Bottle.

i'm thinking tho another test is in order so next grow i'll be using Rock for veg and White Bottle for Bloom.

i'll throw up some pics of the buds in a few this shit taste so fucking grapey!!

Back
Top Bottom