Never had this happen and this is my first 2x1k wattage

shadytrees88

Running super Silver , the buds look amazing huge dense can't complain but wondering why the top buds have this weird shape and the next to top buds r rounded like normal is this a issue to much heat or something ..

Top temps r 79 to 85 f
Indirect light is 79 to 80
Humidity is 15 to 25 percent
2 1000w eye hortilux bulbs
Top of buds to lights GLASS is 18 to 22 inches
Two 18inch oscillating fans
Two inline fans

420-magazine-mobile1645000405.jpg
420-magazine-mobile507480867.jpg

SHADY_TrEeS

Humidity is low 20 percent . Heat is only 84 , with plenty of wind , another group told me it was knuckling and was common with sativa dom strains

SHADY_TrEeS

trust me mate its the humidity and temps. 84 isnt hot but when combined with low humidity it is. Ive grown thousands upon thousands of plants so trust me mate.

in the top picture i can clearly see the start of foxtailing. usually it happens earlier but it can happen later in flower also.

you need to try get humidity up to 40%, 20% is really low. Also when you harvest dont dry the bud in 20% humidty, it will dry really fast and go flakey and it will fuck your bud.

I've run a humidifier in the past in my 4x4 tent , this time of the year , runnin has heat in the house really drops the humidity the humidity in the room the tents r in is only 33% , same as the house . When I run the humidifier I couldn't raise it more then a percent or two.. tried many things never could get it , now summer time spring fall shit I can hit 45 all day long ... I've tried dialing my fans down to extract less , the room the rents r in is bout 150sqiare foot , how big of a humidifier I need or what y'all recommend ..

SHADY_TrEeS

Back
Top Bottom