New Canuk Grower

Hey thanks for the reply. I don't think mine will be ready by then...lol...how big will they be at 5 weeks if you don't mind me asking?
Do you have pics ? Hydro or soil ?

I don't have pics yet but I've got 5 on the go from crop kings...soil..using1000 watt hps. I have 6" exhaust w carbon filter
Sounds great we need to get you started on a journal. Below on my post is a link for new members the helpful one. I’m running 1000 watt hps also . But I do hydro dwc and Flood&drain!

Welcome to the forum! I veg about 60 days, get the roots well developed! A journal is a great way to document and ask for advice during a grow.
Happy growing!

Welcome, I veg for 2 months and switch to flower. They will be as big as they are. There is no real answer to that question. You can veg for as long as you want. I.E if you're trying to fill a space before flip. veg till the space is full and flip to flower. They will stretch first few weeks of flower as well. Some strains more than others.

Welcome, I veg for 2 months and switch to flower. They will be as big as they are. There is no real answer to that question. You can veg for as long as you want. I.E if you're trying to fill a space before flip. veg till the space is full and flip to flower. They will stretch first few weeks of flower as well. Some strains more than others.
Thanks for the advice. I have a lot to learn yet but I do find it to be quite relaxing just tending to them.

Ok. So I watered my girls last night and they still look droopy today. I'm wondering if they need nutrients now? Maybe the soil and water are not enough anymore?
Yes they need food, what type of soil? Store bag brand? Cooked your own?

The soil is Black Gold..enriched with earthworm castings...was definitely store bought but I feel like it's been fine up until I either over watered last night or did not realize they may need nutrients...maybe transplant time?
They have several products, which one? They seem to be a soilless medium from what I'm reading, you will need nutrients to feed them with.

This is the bag here.

Attachments

• 15874049790561971602551.jpg
    15874049790561971602551.jpg
    855.2 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom