new grower from brazil

mannypaki

Hi there fellow grower

Im introducing myself hoping to put online ajournal asap. The reasons i am in this forum and not abrazilian one its because all the info i got to start my grow i got from american growers. At this moment i am in the veg for abt 2 months and im setting up things to turn the flowering. I am justwaiting to arrive my soil ph meter to check things firts. My seeds i got from the weed i haveathome, so i dont now anything abt the strain. I figure it may be a sativa. I have trained the plants with the main linnning tec. Im ansious to show the results and waiting for guidance in the flowering, thats se3ms to b3 quite a challenge. Sry abt the lousy english.

Mannypaki

Welcome mannypaki! We're very glad to have you join us at the best site for fighting cannabis prohibition and sharing cannabis awareness :420: :welcome:

New Member Start Links is the best place to start learning how to use the site and navigate the different areas. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and FAQs is always a good place to start with those.

I look forward to reading about your progress. Have a canna-tastic day!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom