New grower: My plant

wtfomgbbq123

420 Member
about 2 weeks ago i found a seed, screwed it up bad, i dont wanna talk about it. found another one a week later and this is what i have now, starting from when i began taking photos. yes it started its life in a basement window sill. turns out the hood light from my oven is 5000k, but only 840 lumens. i dont know a lot but the light doesnt put out much heat so i have the plant really close. hoping that's better than the window. (4ish hours of semi reasonable light) so far it seems to providing results ( will have to wait for it to stop absorbing light, will know more tomorrow), i found out i was overwatering, yes the soil looks dry. i had to add extra soil so the stem would stand tall. (going to leave it for a few days and see if the soil looks/feels like it needs, even the added top soil took on some soak. i took bad advice to water twice a day in sapling.... yeah idk about that 1, maybe a sprikle twice a day lmao anyways. hoping it makes it to flowering, but this is midway week 2. im concerned, its had a lot of poor conditions and stress.

Any tips would be much appreciated, i will also be upgrading the bulb and location if need be

Omg she has some long legs. I would do a few things. Add some dirt, or look into the pinch method for tall seedlings. Lower the light.

Otherwise say a little prayer for your little one.

It's best to keep the light close, so the plant doesn't stretch. Like watching a baby giraffe walk.

5000k, 840 lumens, LED, is the current light situation.
I'm sorry it took so long for everyone to find your post. :Namaste:
If you come back, Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Here is a thread to meet everyone and say hi.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom