New Guy With Indoor - Outdoor Dreams

Oh Yeah, Chocolate Thai, the best Herb(SATIVA,MAYBE OVERALL, OR ALL TIME!!!) I have EVER SMOKED. Panama Red is killer Too!!! It is RED because of the color of the Soil/Clay it get's Grown In, No BS either!!! Yeah, I prefer all the older Strains, PERIOD. No Green Crack, or Wizwhatever, You said!!!! Give Me some Acapulco Gold, Santa Marta Gold or Red, Oaxacan, Michoachan, Colombian Gold or Black, Punta Roja,Chocolate Thai, Buddah Thai, Thai Sticks, Purple Haze(THE ORIGINAL),Purple Haired Indica, so many Strains, that for some reason, you just do not see anymore!!! It is a tragedy!!! Open the Ports/Borders, Bring that Shit Back!!! I miss them all so much!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Ok boys n girls. Its PICTURE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Here is none broken stem Chem D
DSCN5557.JPG

Here is brokeback mountain Chem D
DSCN5559.JPG

Here is the Helix
DSCN5562.JPG
DSCN5563.JPG

Here are the two XXX
DSCN55611.JPG

And finally the OG Kush plants (this is the spot i can grow to at least 10 feet if needed)
DSCN5566.JPG
DSCN5567.JPG

all the pics seem smaller then they really are.

The two at the end theres about 2-3 feet inbetween each plant. the wood wall behind those plants is like 12 or 13 feet long.

Like the bigger OG Kush looks like its almost touching the wall. Its actually 2 feet away.

Weird camera tricks. The only thing thats not a trick is how pathetic the Helix look lol. Half their leaves are dry and burnt.

Tomorrow I will try and dig a hole for the other Chem D or maybe ill put it in that 50 gallon tub. Also might dig some holes for the XXX to put them in the ground. TBH I could care less about the Helix. It is just being more trouble then its worth.

BTW I bought some ph down for my aero cloner. I finally decided to test its ph and it was 6.7 even with a fair bit of fish fert and b-1 added. Everyone seems to say it should be like 5.5-6.0 so maybe thats why im on day 7 without real roots poppin.

Ill figure out this clone shit soon enough :D.

Clones, Clones, did I her You say Clones, Jimmy,LOL!!!:partyboy: Just being a Damn Fool. So that's where the 10ft, or Plus is gonna Go,HMMMMM??? That wall is Good for reflecting light on the backside of the Plants!!! A MONSTER could conceivebly be born there!!! Makes Me Scared!!! Everything looks GREAT(except the Helix.....What a weird Plant!!!) maybe it will bust out, and be a Monster, is it a Sativa??? Everything else looks very Fruppy!!! Take Care Friend, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

yeah imma need to come up with a better way to check my ph. Right now I stick a pvc pole down one of the holes, plug up the top end with my thumb then pull out some water and drop it in a cup. Considering my PH was at like 6.8 this morning tells me i will be adjusting it down often :/.

Maybe I will make a digital ph monitor with a little lcd screen always saying what the ph is. I know they make those already, but they are probably over priced like all hell.

As for the Helix, yeah its got a fair bit of sativa. Its the only plant of mine that has sativa looking leaves, all the other have the fat indica looking ones. Its just such a weird, thin stemmed, over sensitive strain, that would only be worth the troubles if it produced magical 100% thc nugs. Its been getting burned like crazy getting only 3 or 4 hours direct sun max. The Chem D and OG Kush went outside on the same day and now get 7-9 hours direct light with little or no burning.

I use a analog soil tester. Its very accurate. the problem is getting it down into the water. Its not really feasible to open the lid to test because i sealed it with plumbers putty.

yeah they all work off the same mechanics. My tester cost like 8 bucks or something at homie Ds.

I've checked it against a pen type tester and some fancy ph, ppm, rc machine at the hydro store. It has the same readings.

TBH it works better in water then in soil. In soil you gotta stick it in and wait a few mins. In water its instant.

Well I just dug a hole for the other Chem D. It was surprisingly easy since that soil is moist cause I always water my new plum tree which is near and I also watered the other Chem D yesterday when I put it in the ground.

The 3 guys I put in the ground all looked happy today. Might of even grown a tiny bit. I guess they where starting to get a lil rootbound :D.

Also The Chem D seems to be starting to grow some little baby buds. Each one would barely be a bong hit, but its a start. Lots of white n orangey/brown hairs all over the chem D.

Oh btw incase I didnt answer ya before James yeah that would be wicked if you could hook up some Maui wowie. I am limited to the clones from the clone store. Which are pretty good clones. But they more carry the new hip strains, not the oldschool classics.

P.S I am really starting to wonder if I will ever be able to clone... Somehow the roots that where like a half inch long on the MEga clone on sunday have dissapeared and its just a stem again. The black stuff is mostly gone now at least though...

I just dont get why I can't get super nice clones quickly...

Yeah Jimmy, your Plants should Recover Real Quick, as long as no root damage occurred. That Helix, what are the Strains in it??? I think You must Have gotten a sick Plant!!!:hmmmm: maybe You should try putting it in the Ground, with all New Soil(EXCEPT FOR WHAT IT'S IN ALREADY,OBVIOUSLY), and see if that does anything for it??? Or if You do Not want a new Hole, Transplant it into a Larger container that has New Soil, something must work!!! But I sense You are beginning to get ready to throw in the Towel on this One!!!:surrender: Well at least if You want, You still have a little time left to see if you can reverse It's Problems.:high-five: All of Your other Plants look Great!!! Take Care Friend, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Yeah Jimmy, your Plants should Recover Real Quick, as long as no root damage occurred. That Helix, what are the Strains in it??? I think You must Have gotten a sick Plant!!!:hmmmm: maybe You should try putting it in the Ground, with all New Soil(EXCEPT FOR WHAT IT'S IN ALREADY,OBVIOUSLY), and see if that does anything for it??? Or if You do Not want a new Hole, Transplant it into a Larger container that has New Soil, something must work!!! But I sense You are beginning to get ready to throw in the Towel on this One!!!:surrender: Well at least if You want, You still have a little time left to see if you can reverse It's Problems.:high-five: All of Your other Plants look Great!!! Take Care Friend, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

I am done babying the Helix. My time is better spent giving love to my other plants. Its not sick its just heat stressed. As I said before its a very wussy strain. Branches constantly break on it. Even with almost no nutes it gets tip burn, it has thin whimpy stems. Yeah I am done with Helix. If I was gonna dig some big holes for the older plants it would first be for the XXX. It might be a smaller 100% indica plant and also be not very heat tolerant. But it is doing fairly nice now under its home under the tree.

I am glad the Chem D and OG Kush seem to appreciate the full sun I give them. Hopefully the 3 new strains I got also like full sun. The NYCD and NL Blueberry are both starting to blow up and tbh the Skywalker OG isnt that bad either, but its not as developed as the other guys.

As for root damage the outer roots that circle the pot might of got scuffed up a bit, but nothing major. Plus they all got big doses of B-1 after transplanting.

Right now I feel for next season I would need some good sativa dominant that are cool with or even like super hot weather. Also dry weather too (i would imagine the true maui wowie had gotten used to very high humidity). Where I live it seems to be a good 5 or 10 degrees hotter then you and Miwa. My OG Kush and Chem D seem to take the 100 degrees in stride, I dont think they have been outside on a 110 or 115 degree day though, but hopefully they are cool with it when it happens.

If ya dont find the seeds no worries James. I know you tried :). but I am telling ya real deal maui wowie grown right is some serious shit!

Back
Top Bottom