New guy

OO awesome

I wasn't so sure if that was ok.

Indoor Grow tent 100x100 x200

Carbon filter 100x300 (not sure if this is a little overkill or not)

Lighting: 600 watt full spectrum LED with bloom and veg switches

Seeds: Jack Herer Auto and then some West Coast OG

100x100 square tray. Really want the entire inside as clean and as tidy as possible.

Soil, I'm thinking of two a seedling mix and then when they grow up maybe moving them to coco?

25 liter pot

Odor control 1 litre of gel and a mist dispenser ( small house in a busy area )

I'm going to assume Ill need a PH level tester and possible a ph down? I'll no more when i test the water.

Monkey clip fan

Plug timer

watering can.

I'm not 100% sure on Nutrients, as I've already said the water here is not great, so I have a few ideas on how to tackle that. But I'm just looking for any tips and help to get me started.
Pair of tights doubled or tripled over the tap, pour out ya water for the next day and leave it out over night. Take or leave the tights they wont filter out everything but better than nothing in my opinion. When you leave ya water out overnight though this will dissipate a lot of the chlorine and nastiness in there. We have some horrible hard water here aswell. Plant Magic+ are a UK nutrient company and their nutes are made with our hard water in mind.

Pair of tights doubled or tripled over the tap, pour out ya water for the next day and leave it out over night. Take or leave the tights they wont filter out everything but better than nothing in my opinion. When you leave ya water out overnight though this will dissipate a lot of the chlorine and nastiness in there. We have some horrible hard water here aswell. Plant Magic+ are a UK nutrient company and their nutes are made with our hard water in mind.

My dad mentioned something like this, He's a gerdener, actually had an argument with some dude who was testing our water in the family home because of a certain plant that grows in that area :D I'll probably filter it with a britax and then leave it out over night before the water. :)

But thank you for the heads up on the nutes :) theres a supplier over here

My dad mentioned something like this, He's a gerdener, actually had an argument with some dude who was testing our water in the family home because of a certain plant that grows in that area :D I'll probably filter it with a britax and then leave it out over night before the water. :)

But thank you for the heads up on the nutes :) theres a supplier over here
sounds like a plan mate. Test and check PH after its been left out to settle by the way cos the PH may also shift overnight so PH check and adjust just before watering.

welcome welcome

rainy it sure is these past days around these parts... lol

Growth technology is another uk company, their ionic lineup are 1 part grow 1 part bloom system and also has a hard water version as well as soft.

good luck on your medihunt!!
we do what we gotta do eh

welcome welcome

rainy it sure is these past days around these parts... lol

Growth technology is another uk company, their ionic lineup are 1 part grow 1 part bloom system and also has a hard water version as well as soft.

good luck on your medihunt!!
we do what we gotta do eh

Dude yesterday was pretty bad sparked up got high listened to some 90s trance I was floating round the house like a professor x on is hover chair :cool:

I'll check out growth technology too :)

Back
Top Bottom