New guy

hello to all hope all is well my name is joseph I'm from Maine and love to grow and to learn from you guys the vast knowledge you offer is worth its weight in gold so glad to have you guys thankyou very much
:welcome: to :420: Joseph :passitleft:

We're glad to have you. Welcome.

Welcome Joe, so it's going to be getting pretty cold in Maine.

Are you planning on a indoor grow and if so, whatcha planning on using for lights?

I think I'd go crazy if I only could grow in the summer.

hello to all hope all is well my name is joseph I'm from Maine and love to grow and to learn from you guys the vast knowledge you offer is worth its weight in gold so glad to have you guys thankyou very much
Hey joseph. welcome the community. You are among supportive and helpful folk here. If you havent already had a look around. There isba useful link in green below my post marked " Helpful links for new members" it is invaluable for finding the best place for your meeds. If your up for a journal of your grow , there are some good tips and ideas for titles ect too. You will get members into your grow room with you that way and we can walk alongside as you go for interest and any help you may need. I am sure you will have a lot to contribute here Joseph. enjoy your new found nirvana. Any probs hit me up with a @Ganjagrandaddy and i will help if i can. have a green day mate. p.s below peoples posts in green are usually links to their current and past grow journals. have a wander and see what everyone is up to you will be welcomed in any of the posts too.

Welcome! This site is a tremendous resource, with great information on so many different topics. Really friendly, helpful folks as well. Shout out if you have any particular questions, and someone will be along to point you in the right direction!

Cheers,

Welcome! This site is a tremendous resource, with great information on so many different topics. Really friendly, helpful folks as well. Shout out if you have any particular questions, and someone will be along to point you in the right direction!

Cheers,
that's for sure my friend they say your brain gets a wrinkle every time you learn something mine is severely wrinkled thanks so much

Welcome Joe, so it's going to be getting pretty cold in Maine.

Are you planning on a indoor grow and if so, whatcha planning on using for lights?

I think I'd go crazy if I only could grow in the summer.
I am doing an indoor grow 4 x 8 tent ,three LED lights ,good ventilation three of them 3 feet tall one is One and a half feet ,I would love to do a journal but I’m chicken,I’m flying by the seat of my pants , And learning as much as I can while I do it

Back
Top Bottom