New medical grower - amassing knowledge - thanks!

ncalgrower

420 Member
Some 20+ years ago I got some seeds from a neighbor and with no knowledge of anything, successfully sprouted 8 of 12 seeds. Had beautiful little shoots growing when my light fell down on top of everything and burned it all to heck.

I've been growing real vegetables ever since, but its time to grow some medicine. I've been lurking for a while, taking in all the wonderful information here and am almost ready to dive in on my first grow.

Thanks all for sharing your grow journals and techniques here :)

Welcome to 420 Magazine! Thank you for the introduction. I am sure you will find the success you are looking for , especially with such a large and warm community here willing to provide support. Personally, I would recommend organic growing, probably as you have done your vegetables, but with a much more attentive twist to it. Hope to see your grow up an running soon! :Namaste:

Thanks Lester! Really love the community here and can't wait to be a sharing/contributing member. Getting ready to move to a new place and have a friend gifting me some unused equipment. Can't wait to get it all sorted and start my first grow :)

Welcome! A friendlier and more helpful place there could not be. This was the first place I joined when I started my first grow last year and I found no need to look further. Great atmosphere and no shortage of information. Looking forward to your journal(s). :Namaste:

Hi ncalgrower,

I'd like to add my voice to those welcoming you to 420 Magazine and it's community of members. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom