New Set Up

glenski

Hey guys so I got a MEIJIU 1988 LM281B Led Growlight Kit 650W Red 660nm Full Spectrum Grow Light for Indoor Personal Commercial Greenhouse Plants.
I am wondering what size set up i should make with this? I was thinking 2.5m x 1.20m? Not sure how many plants? Also what carbon filter fan system do i need?
I realised its best asking here!

What I found is the light is 1060mm x 1060mm. Footprint is 5' x 5' or 4' x 4'. A 4' x 4' tent it would give you approx 40 watts per square foot. I would go with the 4' x 4' tent. Look into the "AC Infinity exhaust fan with control", I would go with 8" fan and filter. AC Infinity also sells carbon filters.

Happy Growing :hookah:

hmmm not much i the way of infinity AC available here in Australia. What is another good option?

I have a 8" exhaust that vents air out of the tent into the room that the tent is in, I have another 8" exhaust fan with a 8" x 24" carbon filter in the room that exhausts air to the outside. I think a little bigger is better. Air exchange and air movement is very important to a successful grow. I also have fans in the tent blowing on the girls. My grow tent is approximately 66" x 36". I don't know what is available in Australia? I know there are other members on 420 that are from Australia.

That’s interesting as having the filter in the tent on outflow affects the airflow somewhat. What about intake from outside? Dues it not matter because co2 increases?

I have a passive air intake with a filter, so as air exhausts to the outside fresh air from the outside pulls through a filter and replenishes air in the room.

I found this fan "SIGILVENTUS EC 8″ [200MM] MixFlow Inline Fan With Speed Controller" on thegreenroomhydro.com.au a online grow shop in Australia. They have other fans available.

ok cool thanks. So in terms of how many plants does that depend on size of pot and the way you prune?

ok cool thanks. So in terms of how many plants does that depend on size of pot and the way you prune?
And How long you let the plants veg before flipping to flower...

hey so the post and set up took a long time! i had a few outdoors n nearly about to flower i can see little hairs. Ive put them under Light now for 18 hours i figured for a week or so then. Should I turn the lights down to 12hours/day? issue is I have a few more sprouting now under led for 24hours then it would be good to run them at 18 however ill need to turn the big one down so the others bud. Is it ok just to start the new ones on a lower cycle so 12hours/day then down to 8hours/day or should I finish the budding others at 12hours/day then turn it up for a while after i after I harvest them and tun turn it down again?

Back
Top Bottom