New Sponsor: Dr. Seeds From Canada

I don't think its appropriate to tell people to use a different seed company in another sponsors thread. Being a sponsor is a thankless endeavor.
I am not telling anyone to buy from someone else; just what my plans are after a suggestion brought up by someone else.
If you note, I have shared I thought these were good seeds and they were worth buying again.
The sharing of personal experiences in regards to sponsors are what these threads are for btw.

I don't think its appropriate to tell people to use a different seed company in another sponsors thread. Being a sponsor is a thankless endeavor.
He is the first issue I've heard anyone had with them. I don't talk to everyone, so it may not be the only issue.

I've read way too many good things from them, so I ordered with confidence. Paying more for 1 day delivery sure was nice.

I would state to anyone on any sponsored thread to reach out to the sponsor directly before making their opinions public. Things can more often than not be cleared up directly with the rep here for each sponsor(if one exists).
That is good advice that everyone should follow. Nicely worded emails can get issues resolved most times. I did reach out but alas they assured me it went out. I do believe the address was handwritten the last time so that may have some bearing on why I did not receive it.

Even though it was only $100 plus tax, I paid extra for priority shipping.

20191102_135950.jpg

No, I don't want that. I made the choice to not have tracking. I made the choice and that's that.
i really don't know why you are afraid to have a tracking number. is the safier way to get you order and even if he get lost in the mail you can get a refund or at least they will send you another one, but without this you get scre......

i really don't know why you are afraid to have a tracking number. is the safier way to get you order and even if he get lost in the mail you can get a refund or at least they will send you another one, but without this you get scre......
To me seeds are just like anything else I buy online; I expect this other stuff to arrive without issues and it does. I just wish it was not needed with these types of purchases nor should it be.

That is good advice that everyone should follow. Nicely worded emails can get issues resolved most times. I did reach out but alas they assured me it went out. I do believe the address was handwritten the last time so that may have some bearing on why I did not receive it.
Hi Elvin, if you have an issue with an order placed with us, please feel free to send me an e-mail and i will do my best to help you out. We were backed order on Gorilla Glue so a few orders went out a couple days later than anticipated. This may be the case for your order. Once the package is dropped off with Canada Post it is out of our hands especially if you did not choose trackable shipping. As you can see from this mailing slip, shipping addresses are not hand written. I am sorry you are upset your package hasn't arrived, but taking little jabs at a seed company due to choices you made is unnecessary.
Even though it was only $100 plus tax, I paid extra for priority shipping.

20191102_135950.jpg

Hi Elvin, if you have an issue with an order placed with us, please feel free to send me an e-mail and i will do my best to help you out. We were backed order on Gorilla Glue so a few orders went out a couple days later than anticipated. This may be the case for your order. Once the package is dropped off with Canada Post it is out of our hands especially if you did not choose trackable shipping. As you can see from this mailing slip, shipping addresses are not hand written. I am sorry you are upset your package hasn't arrived, but taking little jabs at a seed company due to choices you made is unnecessary.
Thank you for your reply. This was a much more detailed explanation of what may have occurred (and it is what I suggested happened in my email to you) then was what I received from you. That basically said it was shipped.
I do not want to get into this again but perhaps you should endeavor to provide an equally detailed reply to those who use your customer service as you did here. That definitely would have made me feel better as it would other customers.
If you notice I did give your seeds a good review even though only 3 out of 5 produced good plants and only 2 of those were true to strain. I understand that this particular variety has unstable genetics and ignored that.
I wholeheartedly recommend these seeds to anyone looking to find a good example to clone.

Having issues ordering from a vendor I've used b4 (no issues that time?).

I really want to try some autos in the spring. Thinking of going with Dr Seeds auto Herer but there are no reviews on the site. I'm kinda hung up on reviews...I know. :straightface:
The genetics on mine was as expected for the particular strain. The best example was damn good (when people say this strain produces chunky dense "oily" buds they aren't lying and the second-best produced huge colas that leaned more Sativa in appearance but smoke equally as well as the chunky stuff) and I would not hesitate to recommend their seeds for GG#4.
I imagine the genetics on your selection will run just as good.

I placed an order last week and it arrived a day early. All the seeds look mature and very happy with my purchase, can’t wait to grow these out.

Attachments

• 1CE64066-4672-45F5-8846-54A148173A58.jpeg
    1CE64066-4672-45F5-8846-54A148173A58.jpeg
    626.9 KB · Views: 262
Back
Top Bottom