Dr. Seeds: Help Your Seeds Escape Winter!

DrSeeds

Are you tired of the never ending cold winter season? Well your cannabis seeds are too! Give your little babies the best chance of germination with our new Kelp Kit!!! Kelp extract is a bio-stimulant that enhances germination speed and early root development.

Our Kit includes 1oz of Organic Kelp Extract and 5 feminized Orange Bud seeds.

At the Dr. Seeds Clinic our favourite method is to add the kelp powder to our shot glass of water with the seeds, soak for 12-24 hrs, then place the seeds in damp paper towel on a heat mat. We find during the cold winter months our ladies need some extra warmth too.

Directions for use of heat mat here.

heat-mat.gif

Are you tired of the never ending cold winter season? Well your cannabis seeds are too! Give your little babies the best chance of germination with our new Kelp Kit!!! Kelp extract is a bio-stimulant that enhances germination speed and early root development.

Our Kit includes 1oz of Organic Kelp Extract and 5 feminized Orange Bud seeds.

At the Dr. Seeds Clinic our favourite method is to add the kelp powder to our shot glass of water with the seeds, soak for 12-24 hrs, then place the seeds in damp paper towel on a heat mat. We find during the cold winter months our ladies need some extra warmth too.

Directions for use of heat mat here.

heat-mat.gif

Nice - I just replied to other thread - I should have read this one first :)

The Fertilizer and Seed bundle is a great idea!

ORANGE-BUD-1-500x500.png

PS: I'm still a huge fan of the custom atrwork on your collectibe tins!

Not going to lie, those little tins were a huge factor in why I placed an order.

That's a huge part of why I would buy them - they take a tin, which is very protective - and turn it into a collectible,

I can see people in ten years showing off their old collectible tins at 420 conventions all over the world!

I missed last years 420 seed sales - but I'm all ready this year - and have their seeds already lined up!

Actually, I'm already planning on putting a video tutorial together on How To use their kit to germinate their seeds when I start my next grow!

That's a huge part of why I would buy them - they take a tin, which is very protective - and turn it into a collectible,

I can see people in ten years showing off their old collectible tins at 420 conventions all over the world!

I missed last years 420 seed sales - but I'm all ready this year - and have their seeds already lined up!

Actually, I'm already planning on putting a video tutorial together on How To use their kit to germinate their seeds when I start my next grow!
Once I got mine, I decided to do a search to see how some others package theirs. While I have my list of strains I want no matter what, I will toss in a few from certain breeders just for their unique packaging. Humbolt being an example.

Looking forward to seeing what Dr. Seeds has in store for 420, I've already got my money set aside for those deals.

Back
Top Bottom