New Sponsor: Dr. Seeds From Canada

Is it just the angle or are those fan leaves the size of the pots! :yummy:

really tiny pots lol... :cheesygrinsmiley:
hempy lets you grow plants larger than the equivalent in soil. there is definitely a limit though, and i am always root bound through flower in those little 2L guys. the training really changes it up as well.

Auto Jack Herer and Auto Zkittlez Looking sweet, ty Dr Seeds!

Attachments

• IMG_20200103_230321.jpg
    IMG_20200103_230321.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 216
  • 00000IMG_00000_BURST20200103230256032_COVER.jpg
    00000IMG_00000_BURST20200103230256032_COVER.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
dr seeds hempy grow .. 4 wks in to flower

full

2 lsd , 3 northern lights cbd, and a mutant tangie i took a chance on running... :cheesygrinsmiley:

WOW!!! I ordered your Bubba Kush and GG4 on Friday afternoon and it arrived today the following Monday. If your genetics are as impressive as your shipping we have a winner!!

Started grow first week of January, all 4 seeds germinated. The aroma is sweet, lots of buds :thumb:

Dr. Seeds Feminized Girl Scout Cookies 34 days in flower
22405FB2-BA11-4F2B-91CE-F4524501F1C0.jpeg

Buds at 6 weeks of flower, they are very sticky and very heavy.
308DCB3D-91F7-453A-A3CB-477FEE3F807E.jpeg

I’m loving the Dr. Seeds GSC grow, looking forward to harvesting very soon now :slide:
Note, pics taken through a green lens as the LED lights are very purple.

I am very happy so far at 6 weeks 3 days since flip with my Dr. Seeds 1:20. It has been a big healthy vigorous growing plant throughout its entire life and one of the stickiest most resinous plants I have grown. The only criticism I have is the buds are a little on the small not very dense side but the amount of them should make up for that for a good yield. All in all a winner.
IMG_0`078.jpg
IMG_00080.jpg
IMG_0104.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg

D'oh, posted in the wrong thread, never mind...

Hello everyone, this is Rebecca from Dr. Seeds. I am your Customer Service agent.
For those of you who do not know Dr. Seeds, we are a Seedbank from Canada. We sell a wide range of Feminized, Autoflowering and CBD strains in collectible tins.
Dr. Seeds has a good deal for 420 Magazine followers. You can get 3 strains for the price of 2. Here is the link to the page with the promo code.
If you are considering ordering from us, please take time to read our return policy. Specifically note that while we guarantee delivery, we do not guarantee germination. We don't have a problem with germination issues typically and receive a lot of positive feedback every week about our genetics and customer success, but we believe in transparency and want new customers to know what our return policy is so there is no misunderstandings after an order.
We hope to hear from you soon. We will be sending some current customers to this website to post some pictures soon so that you can get to know us better by hearing from people who have tried out seeds already.
If you have any questions you can email me directly at rebecca@drseeds.net.
I cant wait to try them.

Back
Top Bottom