Win Your Favourite Cannabis Seeds For Free At The Vault

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Cannabis-Seeds-Competition.png

So you may have noticed that The Vault have been going crazy with our new cannabis seeds competitions, promotions and new breeders being added to the site? If not check out all the current ones now live at our offers page! At last count we had 5 live at the same time and with what we have planned, this will (pardon the pun) continue to grow over the coming weeks.

Are you ready for yet another awesome cannabis seeds giveaway?, this time with a different little twist. Usually when we run a cannabis seed competition or promotion it is in conjunction with our breeders to help build awareness of a new strain or to announce a new seedbank that has been add to The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store’s roster.

For this one we will be letting you choose the prize!

Wait…What?

Yep, you read that right, The Vault are (possibly) the only seedbank that allows our customers to choose their own freebies in the cart in our “choose your own freebie section” when making a purchase from The Vault so we are using that approach for this promo too. You maybe already have a favourite cannabis seed, or you might want to take a browse through our extensive cannabis seed collection to choose a strain you have had your eye on to try out, or maybe you will find something new to pique your interest?

This will allow us to gather some intelligence on what you, our customers are looking for in a strain, what’s important to you, what gets you excited when choosing a cannabis seeds strain so we can further refine The Vault to even better deliver what you are looking for! Be part of our customer research and win a free 10 pack of your favourite cannabis seeds, not bad eh?

How to enter:

We will be giving away a pack of 10 seeds (or closest pack size if 10’s are not an option), of your choice!

All you need to do, is browse the The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store website and find your favourite strain (if its not in stock don’t worry, we will order them in for you), add a comment to this thread with a link to the product you would like to win and maybe tell us a little bit about why that strain is your favourite, or if you haven’t tried it as yet, then what is it that attracts you to that strain:

Winners will be selected by using random number generator and announced on the 24th Oct.

@George from The Vault Holy freakin cow bud. I keep telling people, the Vault is the BEST cannabis seed supplier period!

Personally, Id choose ANY of the following due to smell, look, strain type, high, medical properties and that Ive not tried any of them so far!

FastBuds Seeds
Pineapple Express
Dutch Passion
Californian Orange
Barneys Farm
Amnesia Lemon
BC Bud Depot
BC Blueberry
Seedsman
Black Sugar

Love love fruit flavors and energetic/get up and go kinda cannabis.

Also loves some darn good kush strains!

Thanks again for being a boss and for the opportunity to win top knotch Genetics...

@George from The Vault Holy freakin cow bud. I keep telling people, the Vault is the BEST cannabis seed supplier period!

Personally, Id choose ANY of the following;

FastBuds Seeds
Pineapple Express
FastBuds Seeds
Zkittlez
Barneys Farm
Amnesia Lemon
BC Bud Depot
BC Blueberry
Seedsman
Black Sugar

Love love fruit flavors and energetic/get up and go kinda cannabis.

Also loves some darn good kush strains!

Thanks again for being a boss and for the opportunity to win top knotch Genetics...
Always trying to mix it up and keep things fresh but also quite keen to listen to all the feedback for this one as its going to influence a few changes we have in the pipeline!

Always trying to mix it up and keep things fresh but also quite keen to listen to all the feedback for this one as its going to influence a few changes we have in the pipeline!

Badd Azz bud. Top notch!

Id really love to try the Lemon Zkittles

But I'm open to any personal favorite of yours you'd like me to try

Fun fun fun

Mr.Nice Black Widow or Babushka Black from Kalashnikov....
so gorgeous!!!!:drool:The description really got me on the Babushka Black...mouthwatering!!!

Pick one...Ha! Can't do it.

Hope this doesnt ruin my chances. Its limited.
wont hurt your chances, I am surprised by the volume already going towards regular seeds though

This is fantastic, what a promotion machine The Vault is!

These Girl Scout cookies are interesting because arthritis is top of the list on the strain, and for pain, that's great!

Thank you for yet another opportunity!

I am surprised by the volume already going towards regular seeds though

Lot of "old school" folks here that don't at all or that will rarely buy Fem or Auto seeds, but plenty of others that prefer those type too I'm sure.

For the effects.

Wow, all I can say is... WOW!!!

You guys are definitely going for the gold! As far as what I would like to see, I went through a number of your strains, and what I came up with was the Ayahuasca Purple Feminised Seeds. I was reading the description, and you had me at psychedelic! I've heard and read good things about this strain, and would love to give it a try! So far, all of my grows have been numerous strains in each. But with 10 seeds, I believe it'll be "grow journal worthy" to use ONLY this strain n for the entire journal. Although I can comfortably fit 15 plants in my flower tent, I would have no problem growing only these for a single genotype crop.

Back
Top Bottom