New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

I didn't ride a Harley however had a great time cruising all over New England on my 78 Suzuki GS550!
At least you know how bugs taste and how cool it is smelling everything around. I said it once and prolly thousands of times. But if God, Higher Power or whatever you want to name it made anything better than Women, Weed and Motorcycles he/she or Whatever kept it for Themselves. CL🍀 :thumb: :kiss:

At least you know how bugs taste and how cool it is smelling everything around. I said it once and prolly thousands of times. But if God, Higher Power or whatever you want to name it made anything better than Women, Weed and Motorcycles he/she or Whatever kept it for Themselves. CL🍀 :thumb: :kiss:
Add a boat to the list! Then take it off for two more! :cheesygrinsmiley: There's only so many really awesome things in life! Those are some. Hiking in nature was/is another for me and fishing! Hanging with my sweetie and plotting grandkids is floating my boat these daze!

Add a boat to the list! Then take it off for two more! :cheesygrinsmiley: There's only so many really awesome things in life! Those are some. Hiking in nature was/is another for me and fishing! Hanging with my sweetie and plotting grandkids is floating my boat these daze!
Boats 🛥️ are cool and fishing 🎣 is awesome but hiking 🥾 is not up there on my list. Hanging with the Sweetie falls under the Women category. CL🍀 :thumb:

I'm in for fishing and hiking.
Also, the beach when it's quiet. My kids are a bit too small and many to actually fish for a few years. Saltwater fly-fishing  is/was my vibe.
I'm a nature over city kinda guy.
I'd hurt myself if I got a bike. So, although I can understand the appeal. Its not on my list anymore.
Boats yes.
It's cool to hear about peoples interests.
Have a jas (urban dictionary)evening Mr O and crew!

I'm in for fishing and hiking.
Also, the beach when it's quiet. My kids are a bit too small and many to actually fish for a few years. Saltwater fly-fishing  is/was my vibe.
I'm a nature over city kinda guy.
I'd hurt myself if I got a bike. So, although I can understand the appeal. Its not on my list anymore.
Boats yes.
It's cool to hear about peoples interests.
Have a jas (urban dictionary)evening Mr O and crew!
I have mad respect for fly fishing but to be honest it never really appealed to me. But I love 💕 every aspect of Saltwater fishing. From throwing a castnet for bait ,using artificial bait , to filleting and then eating the fish. I lived on fresh fish practically everyday of the year when I lived in Florida. CL🍀. :thumb: :kiss:

I always loved 🥰 the Southwest and the desert 🌵. A favorite spot of mine was where they filmed the Cisco Kid named
I'm sorry, I missed it. I worked odd jobs as I traveled so I was not traveling all the time. Sometimes I'd freelance write, sometimes I'd work fishing or lumber, once worked on a ranch. Found a special friend on the road, too. Good time to straighten my head.
In your travels out West did you ever check out a spot called Texas Canyon in Arizona? I always loved that spot and would take a walk and spark 🔥 up. Really magical 🧙 place. CL🍀
I'd love to visit.
:passitleft:

MGM

An avatar
There we go! Thank you! Ask me tomorrow and I'll likely trip again. It's a weird thing with me. Some things don't stay for long. Can't be the weed.
I have mad respect for fly fishing but to be honest it never really appealed to me. But I love 💕 every aspect of Saltwater fishing. From throwing a castnet for bait ,using artificial bait , to filleting and then eating the fish. I lived on fresh fish practically everyday of the year when I lived in Florida. CL🍀. :thumb: :kiss:
I was an urban fisherman. Lynn, Revere, Salem, Boston harbors bottom fishing for flounder and striper. Some smelt, and tuna offshore for one summer with the fleet of coocoo's out there. Then every fresh water puddle I could find in every state around. Clamming for steamer soft shelled clams and surf clams. We always ate from the freezer too!

Of course you are!

And enjoying the process of creating a clean kitchen is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to my domestical skills! I cook like a chef and I [Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language]

Send me your financial portfolio and I’ll consider it ;)
Me send you mine? Ha. Surely you have that backwards. I’d appreciate four or five references from reputable sources as well.

Lol!! The best part is deleted by admin.

:rofl:

There we go! Thank you! Ask me tomorrow and I'll likely trip again. It's a weird thing with me. Some things don't stay for long. Can't be the weed.

I was an urban fisherman. Lynn, Revere, Salem, Boston harbors bottom fishing for flounder and striper. Some smelt, and tuna offshore for one summer with the fleet of coocoo's out there. Then every fresh water puddle I could find in every state around. Clamming for steamer soft shelled clams and surf clams. We always ate from the freezer too!
Flounder is right @ the top of my list for table fare next to Snook + Grouper. Speckled Sea Trout isn’t too far behind with Mango Snapper n Redfish. CL🍀

Flounder is right @ the top of my list for table fare next to Snook + Grouper. Speckled Sea Trout isn’t too far behind with Mango Snapper n Redfish. CL🍀
You know how to live on the coast! We got fished out by foreign and local commercial fishing. It's being looked at and recovering but I'll never see the way it was. Just as well for me but the next gen didn't get a chance! I'm happy to have a good fishmonger up the street that has boats and sells to the public as well as commercially!

Lol!! The best part is deleted by admin.

:rofl:
Jon you do know it’s a joke aye?

Admin don’t actually delete or censor my posts.

I’m just checking coz not everyone in here has a working sense of humour. I blame the THC <—- that’s a joke too just in case it gets past you LOLLING!

You know how to live on the coast! We got fished out by foreign and local commercial fishing. It's being looked at and recovering but I'll never see the way it was. Just as well for me but the next gen didn't get a chance! I'm happy to have a good fishmonger up the street that has boats and sells to the public as well as commercially!
When I first moved to Florida they voted against commercial fishing from 1 mile to shore. I witnessed firsthand the dramatic change in the fishing. Species that were never caught before were regularly being caught by recreational fishermen. The impact that commercial fishing had was devastating to recreational fishing until the ban. CL🍀

When I first moved to Florida they voted against commercial fishing from 1 mile to shore. I witnessed firsthand the dramatic change in the fishing. Species that were never caught before were regularly being caught by recreational fishermen. The impact that commercial fishing had was devastating to recreational fishing until the ban. CL🍀
We took note and stopped it decades ago but the fishing from shore never recovered. When I was a kid we could row a boat and catch cod and haddock along with our flounder with a half hour rowing. They really did damage to the system somehow by dragging close to shore I think. Now boats have times when they can and can't take certain species through the year. A perfect example of running amuck having weak rules. Gotta have some rules! Enough to not self destruct anyway I think.

We only have about 3 days a year, during a period of 4 months that we are allowed to catch crayfish. Wetsuits and masks all packed and ready and then the weather turns. No crays, no catching them. There is one day gone. It's sucks but if it wasn't so, everyone would be pulling crayfish out until there are none left.
In SA crayfish is similar to your lobster. We call it rock lobster or crayfish.

We took note and stopped it decades ago but the fishing from shore never recovered. When I was a kid we could row a boat and catch cod and haddock along with our flounder with a half hour rowing. They really did damage to the system somehow by dragging close to shore I think. Now boats have times when they can and can't take certain species through the year. A perfect example of running amuck having weak rules. Gotta have some rules! Enough to not self destruct anyway I think.
Florida has closed seasons and size restrictions. Some have to be within a slot size with nothing over or under so many inches. They really protect their fisheries from overfishing. Charter boats and tourism is bigger money than commercial fishing. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom