Newbie from the UK could do with some help with first grow

Kraizk

hey guys and gals new to growing here and think im doing pretty well lots of reading and very much enjoying the whole process, im mainly focusing on micro growing and scrog as i dont have loads of space so im growing 2 plants to see if i can grow some healthy plants this is my grow space, i did buy a grow tent but the missis totally freaked out about it so had to build this.
20190511_194445.jpg

ok this is my number 1 plant
20190526_102057.jpg

and this is my number 2 plant im not sure whats happend to it i cant find anything that looks remotely like it the way its growing its very fat leafs and growing extreamly slow and it looks like the leafs hide behind each other.
20190526_102024.jpg

so if any 1 has had this happen before and know what i should do i would massivly appreciate any guidence . these seeds are both from the same batch of Zkittlez

Welcome bro, nice little set up you got going there
I’ve have kinda the same issue whenever I grow any of my granddaddy purples,the sizes are very very different even though I pop the seeds at the same time. It could just be the pheno
what soil combination are you using? Coco coir and perlite or organic soil and perlite?
I’ll do a little searching around to see if I can help you find out what’s up, but honestly it still looks good But we’ll see what we can figure out. You reckon you’d be able to give me a bit of info on your set up please like how big and the lights and everything like that please?
There’s a whole bunch of people on here with a huge amount of knowledge and they’re more than happy to share it with us. So you’ve come to the right place.
Keep up the good work bro

hey guys and gals new to growing here and think im doing pretty well lots of reading and very much enjoying the whole process, im mainly focusing on micro growing and scrog as i dont have loads of space so im growing 2 plants to see if i can grow some healthy plants this is my grow space, i did buy a grow tent but the missis totally freaked out about it so had to build this.
20190511_194445.jpg

ok this is my number 1 plant
20190526_102057.jpg

and this is my number 2 plant im not sure whats happend to it i cant find anything that looks remotely like it the way its growing its very fat leafs and growing extreamly slow and it looks like the leafs hide behind each other.
20190526_102024.jpg

so if any 1 has had this happen before and know what i should do i would massivly appreciate any guidence . these seeds are both from the same batch of Zkittlez
Nice one bruv! Im a UK beans aswell mate. Plant #2 looks perfectly healthy and happy but looks as pure a indica as ive ever seen so this will explain what you consider to be an issue. In my opinion though not a thing wrong with her she's perfect cuz :D
Hybrids exist to find the middle ground between slow indica growth and quick sativa veg growth but also to take down the high sativa flower times with shorter indica flower times. Swings and roundabouts my boy, swings and fuckin roundabouts! :snowboating:

Nice one bruv! Im a UK beans aswell mate. Plant #2 looks perfectly healthy and happy but looks as pure a indica as ive ever seen so this will explain what you consider to be an issue. In my opinion though not a thing wrong with her she's perfect cuz :D
Hybrids exist to find the middle ground between slow indica growth and quick sativa veg growth but also to take down the high sativa flower times with shorter indica flower times. Swings and roundabouts my boy, swings and fuckin roundabouts! :snowboating:
I thought it might just be the pheno because nothing else looks wrong with it

welcome welcome, i wouldnt worry they both look healthy and fine, im finishing off 2 gas seeds started same time, both started off verry similar to yours, and one has always been the larger and more vigorous. but seeds from same batch so..
get stuck in and enjoy the info around!

thanks for all the messages feel very welcome, here is updated pic of the my mini grow room
20190526_154315.jpg

i am using just normal soil+perlite from my local hydro grow shop in my town, the LED is only 60w but i have a 300w+600w full spectrum with UV coming next week i dont intend to use both just wanna see what works best also have 100w led bulb but i brought the wrong lead togo with it so dont wanna risk it burning my house down as its only a 50w max lead, i am also using Remo Nutrients i dont know if these are girls yet as these seeds came from bagseed so its all just trial and error for me at the mo but i have some propa seeds i orderd from multiple places ready togo once i feel comfortable, thanks for all the love and guidence.

thanks bro i was wondering past couple of days to cut or not
i struggled with this a lotttt!!
should i shouldnt i
try not to let the urge overcome
they like their leaves
and yours are still babes, they need em now
if later on they need a prune its different but you got plenty of room atm,
you will need to take out the bottles and stuff though, and for your small space i would look at a couple of usb computer fans maybe, slimline
E5132940-F39C-4A2E-8704-BAD2236A4522.jpeg

there are a few awesome microgrows around! have a search and read of some journals, i have height problems, but im not on micro scale lol good luck pal!!
read up on techniques people apply to manage the tiny spaces and you will be fine eh :)

i struggled with this a lotttt!!
should i shouldnt i
try not to let the urge overcome
they like their leaves
and yours are still babes, they need em now
if later on they need a prune its different but you got plenty of room atm,
you will need to take out the bottles and stuff though, and for your small space i would look at a couple of usb computer fans maybe, slimline
E5132940-F39C-4A2E-8704-BAD2236A4522.jpeg

there are a few awesome microgrows around! have a search and read of some journals, i have height problems, but im not on micro scale lol good luck pal!!
read up on techniques people apply to manage the tiny spaces and you will be fine eh :)

cheers m8 i do already have 1 of those fans setup for inlet
20190526_231118.jpg

and for outlet got carbon filter and that all setup :) ive got carbon filter on the inlet also and made my own filter out of some tights for the inside so hopefully no crap gets inside, i have about 20 inch in hight to work with so hopefully i can make it work.

thas it nice, you will probably find one or 2 of those inside will be better than the clip on one in the pics later on as well!

start a journal eh or ask a mod to move this to current journals and carry this one on! good way to keep updates coming and peeps to check in on progress!
cheers

Back
Top Bottom