im thinking about LSTing to try an get the most from this growth if it turns out to be female.... what do you guys think.... even tho its lookin really bushy already lol.... and i will be switching to 18/6 tonight.... to try and give a more natural light cycle instead of the 20/4.... do you guys think i could flower in this lil homemade pot? or should i transplant then start LSting... dont have much space tho

I HAVE HORRIBLE NEWS!!!!!!!! THE FUCKING LIGHT FELL ON MY PLANT!!!! im so angry and sad!!!! as soon as i took those pictures i heard a little thud and i didnt think anything of it so i continued to post then i walked over just to check and my lil heart sank :( :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
here is a picture of the damage
:rip::rip::rip::rip: to these leaves..... i hope it recovers okay... now if i get a boy or hermie i can just blame it on stress
20121117_125454.jpg
20121117_130935.jpg

I will still go to 18/6 tonight.... but i will hold off on the lsting till it recovers

Back on the farm they used to grind the shoots into the ground that they were removing ( topping ) from the plants and half of them would grow!

That it's interesting... I didn't plan on removing anything just let nature do it's thing

I HAVE HORRIBLE NEWS!!!!!!!! THE FUCKING LIGHT FELL ON MY PLANT!!!! im so angry and sad!!!! as soon as i took those pictures i heard a little thud and i didnt think anything of it so i continued to post then i walked over just to check and my lil heart sank :( :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
here is a picture of the damage
:rip::rip::rip::rip: to these leaves..... i hope it recovers okay... now if i get a boy or hermie i can just blame it on stress
20121117_125454.jpg
20121117_130935.jpg

Wow , plantactually came out good. was readjusting my room when putting my tent up and my 600w hps fell on all 9 of my plants i ahd huddled under it, a couple burnt leaves, but they survived and are about 2 weeks from finising so i would say give it a couple days but you will like the lst, check my journal had a pound of weight hanging on Emilo's neck before I found ouot it was a she/he.

Wow , plantactually came out good. was readjusting my room when putting my tent up and my 600w hps fell on all 9 of my plants i ahd huddled under it, a couple burnt leaves, but they survived and are about 2 weeks from finising so i would say give it a couple days but you will like the lst, check my journal had a pound of weight hanging on Emilo's neck before I found ouot it was a she/he.
Yea it's not too bad.... And aw man!!! That's a lot of light lol but glad they made it... And i will check it out for sure... Thanx

Sorry SP, I wasn't suggesting that you do anything, I was speaking in reference to this plants extreme resilience. It will take alot of abuse. My freind had a plant and the neighbor kid was playing and fell on it and the main stalk split down the middle about a foot, They taped it with electrical tape and it sent off a branch in two directions, in the end it was 20 feet tip to tip and only 12 inches tall. 2-1/2 elbows of screamin bud.......I like the way they grow naturally too!

Sorry SP, I wasn't suggesting that you do anything, I was speaking in reference to this plants extreme resilience. It will take alot of abuse. My freind had a plant and the neighbor kid was playing and fell on it and the main stalk split down the middle about a foot, They taped it with electrical tape and it sent off a branch in two directions, in the end it was 20 feet tip to tip and only 12 inches tall. 2-1/2 elbows of screamin bud.......I like the way they grow naturally too!
Aw okay lol!!! And man!! That's one heck of a plant!!! They really are resilient!! It's so cool... Unlike us humans we get hit by a car (equivalent to plant getting smashed) lol and we are in intensive care for 4 months

Nature is strange, in my life I have noticed that when injuries occur to plants and animals weird things can and often do happen. One example is that freaky plant, another I recall is a deer that was harvested in Utah in 1975 in a hunt that my father was a part of. Anyhow, this deer was missing a leg at the first joint, who knows how, but that deers antlers were all twisted up and real freaky. That deer also weighed near 300 lbs and had a trippy gray coat that no one had ever seen. I have heard of the same thing from other folks too. Pretty cool, we never know when we'll stumble on something that will be unusual and extra interesting. Some ornamental varieties of trees are the result of a subject ( tree ) putting off an offspring that has mutated genes and is called a " sport ". I beleive that a sport is the result of mutations occuring naturally rather than by manipulation. Some more exotic, I guess you could say, varieties of japanese maples are the result of sports. I have never heard of a weed plant producing a sport...........yet

That's some trippy stuff.... Yea it's crazy stuff i still get tripped out when lizards lose a tail and it grows back or a starfish loses a leg and it grows back....

That baby will be fine it looks great. I don't know how many times I dropped things on my babies (plants) they all lived.
I do think you should transplant before you flower unless you go 12/12 now. When plants get root bound they start showing every deficiency
there is. I recommend fox farm ocean forest I have no complaints with it so far it is a little hot for new plants, but yours should be just right for it. :peace:

What do you plan on feeding Mistique? Foxfarm big bloom would be great its all organic but its very strong pretty cheap too.

That baby will be fine it looks great. I don't know how many times I dropped things on my babies (plants) they all lived.
I do think you should transplant before you flower unless you go 12/12 now. When plants get root bound they start showing every deficiency
there is. I recommend fox farm ocean forest I have no complaints with it so far it is a little hot for new plants, but yours should be just right for it. :peace:
i think i will transplant and just lst to keep it short.... cuz im workin with a very small space less than 2 feet.. and if i transplant the pot will take half lol!!
im usin MG n i believe it has nutes in it already.... but i actually was going to try and grow w/o adding any nutrients.... and letting the soil just do its thing... unless of course it starts showing deficiency

any room left for another grower younglady?
I will try and stay out of the way, oh and I brought my shop vac for the stuff I drop:popcorn:

any room left for another grower younglady?
I will try and stay out of the way, oh and I brought my shop vac for the stuff I drop:popcorn:

always more room :) n :welcome::rofl: drop as much as you want enough "popcorn" buds will eventually equal a huge kola lol

Back
Top Bottom