Newbie Grow

Awrite everyone just new on here got 4 beautiful little baby's here to show 2x wwxbb and 2xpineapple chunk only 3wks old under an led light would appreciate any advice to get big massive buds from them thanks
420-magazine-mobile288513703.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Start yourself a journal pal you will get plenty advice, good soil, good feed and plenty of attention is what you need and plenty research this thread was my first and I have come along way since I started it doing the same great guys on here to help

Newbie Grow

Hey guys I'm a newbie grower too I'm a lil over half way on my first grow. It's also kandy kush . Just to let you know your nose is on for a treat . It smells sooooo sweet and yummy even not 3 weeks into flower. Check out my journey on my journal mate . Be interesting to compare the same strain .
420-magazine-mobile1563552827.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey guys I'm a newbie grower too I'm a lil over half way on my first grow. It's also kandy kush . Just to let you know your nose is on for a treat . It smells sooooo sweet and yummy even not 3 weeks into flower. Check out my journey on my journal mate . Be interesting to compare the same strain .
420-magazine-mobile1563552827.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Haha mad I just subbed to your thread pal

Newbie Grow

Oh mikey, I think she will make you wonder, like never before. Yeah the tips are yellow, something to work on next time, but she holds nicely and look anything but shabby my friend. It's a learning curve, the life. Haha, less philosophy now: Nah, I like philosophy, I think you think I think that you are gonna have a great harvest, but the truth is, only you know that and can do something about that. Patience and peace to you, brother. :love: :Namaste:

P.S: :drool:

Oh mikey, I think she will make you wonder, like never before. Yeah the tips are yellow, something to work on next time, but she holds nicely and look anything but shabby my friend. It's a learning curve, the life. Haha, less philosophy now: Nah, I like philosophy, I think you think I think that you are gonna have a great harvest, but the truth is, only you know that and can do something about that. Patience and peace to you, brother. :love: :Namaste:

P.S: :drool:
Haha thanks tomula I think I just need to make a change to my feeding schedules for my next grow and I lobe philosophy myself my friend and I am loads more patient this time

Think my problem was I over fed the Nutes

Newbie Grow

Very nice job u done..it can only get better from here..
Beautiful..she is ready..finish ur flush..let her dry out in the dark 3 days..then cut her down.peace ☆

Back
Top Bottom