Newbie since September 2019

IMG_20200301_084910.jpg
IMG_20200301_084910.jpg
IMG_20200301_084910.jpg

Exactly day 20 wake them up with red and ir light for about a hour then switch to good ole UV light for another hour then full spectrum until the last 2 hours before lights then last 2 hours red and ir light again just fed them with alfalfa juice spiruilina flower fuel and a couple of drops of tiger bloom no nutrient burn tips as of yet trying to keep the nutes to a minimal plus also making sure they are well fed I'm loving this growing stuff might even sign up for classes

Exactly day 20 wake them up with red and ir light for about a hour then switch to good ole UV light for another hour then full spectrum until the last 2 hours before lights then last 2 hours red and ir light again just fed them with alfalfa juice spiruilina flower fuel and a couple of drops of tiger bloom no nutrient burn tips as of yet trying to keep the nutes to a minimal plus also making sure they are well fed I'm loving this growing stuff might even sign up for classes
Also pardon me guys I also have another coast of Maine blend in here the container blend with biochar greensand lime I also inside my compost soil is organic plant food coast of Maine as well coast of Maine liquid squid so total mycorrhizae kelp alfalfa fish bone meal worm castings dehydrated poultry manure sphagnum peat lobster shells composted feather meal soybean meal yucca aloe Vera extracts coconut flesh composted bone meal lactic acid bacteria happy frog humus neem seed meal insect frass high quality bat guano blood meal Epsom salt and multiple bacillus and glomus trichoderma multiple microorganisms too many to mention

Big yield Autos and Photoperiod Blueberry got some clones to from the autos they say it can’t be done properly watch me

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom