GrowNMo

Well, well, well. Have debated whether or not I should join a forum just for insight into other’s experiences and possibly gain some experience. Somewhere is SE LA is a single plant, believed to be sativa based on leaf structure. The seeds used came with some other plant like material that was mixed in.
Germinated via paper towel and plate method. Had 3 but one dried up and some critter ate the top off the other. Then there was 1! Planted May 16, by early July saw pistils and flowering; I think I am describing correctly. Learned a few things so far. Early on I used 25% strength of diluted fertilizer as It grew, I noticed yellowing in leaves, I finally decided to go with general feeding strength of fertilizer and color has returned to the plant. I have also used 50% strength of big bloom and I have seen some good growth on the buds. I have been reading up on harvesting and getting ready to add a couple of wide mouth mason jars, looking for best spot to dry and cure when time is right. I will follow up with photos once I figure out how. Also, trichomes are mostly clear with a small % milky, no other coloring.

Welcome GrowNMo, sounds like you've been busy. Love to see a pic or 3! First time drying? Get at least a couple of hygrometers. They don't have to be expensive. Best place to dry is the one you can take control of the humidity. I use a small room, humidifier, dehumidifier, hygrometers and a fan in addition to a way to hang.

Welcome GrowNMo, sounds like you've been busy. Love to see a pic or 3! First time drying? Get at least a couple of hygrometers. They don't have to be expensive. Best place to dry is the one you can take control of the humidity. I use a small room, humidifier, dehumidifier, hygrometers and a fan in addition to a way to hang.
Thanks and here she is!

i added some pics to my first post. Not sure if they can be seen:) anyway i forgot to mention this is an outside grow in 5 gallon fabric pots. I move around depending on heat, i had some burns from 90+ temps and rainstorms.

Frist of all, let me say welcome to 420 Magazine @GrowNMo and nice images.

So, it's time to show us how you do it, you have some skill, so start a grow journal so we can follow along. Here's the link.

Also, after you get 50 or so post you can vote or enter our contest to win free grow stuff. The link.

Feel free to reach out if you have an issue.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom