Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #2 The Giant SIP Outdoor Soil: Thailand!

This is why I should have put why “some bastard might suggest the roof” in my previous post.

The weather station on the roof is on a 3m pylon on the roof.

😂

Epic Azi. Love ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And I dunno - if I was choosing a new screen name (Teddy was kind enough to change it once for opsec reasons) def be SkinAndEyes

😂

IMG_8130.jpeg

Lot of dead bugs round these parts. They fogged the house again today.

Want to come back on Tuesday and told them no.

Poor dead thing.

Browned off. Allegedly fine and food safe the shit they’re smoking - yeah heard that before 🧐

Binge watching Planet Earth with & Co and L in thr last 24 hours this mosquito fogging and side kill of proud massive insects like this (Pretty sure it was once a beautiful green Preying Mantis) just makes me sad.

Meh.

Nick & Fam - its all a big circle of life.

IMG_8169.jpeg

Dunno I was standing on that wall chopping the two leaves that had fallen in my pool - scary AF 🤣 Some Myanmar people from the camp opposite us came over and hacked off a lot more. They grow some food crops and said the plants look sick.

Dunno Fusarium Wilt is called Panama Disease in banana trees.

IMG_8627.jpeg
Roots had hit the res.

Reloading tonight.

I have a Mimosa XL Auto or a half grown Strawberry AK Photo. Probably the Strawberry.

Nick
How come you put the horizontal breather pipe in the dirt zone instead of just below the screen divider where it won't fill with dirt?

Strawberry is half dead, Autos are lame
Persian Pie is the game
Its a photo for sure
They’re far more pure
I’ll hope for no more of the same

40% SATIVA - 60% INDICA

THC: 27,00% CBD: 0,20% CBN: 0,20%

GENETICS
Lemon Tree x Banana Krumble

EFFECTS
The effects are instant and strong, you will feel first the head-buzz of the Lemon Tree terpenes caressing your throat and going to your head joined by the sweetness of the banana flavour, before feeling the hit and power of the OG and Sour background that will spread thru your body creating a very mellow muscle relaxant effect.

Guess what caught my eye?

OUTDOOR
Harvest: 3rd Week Sept.
Yield: 1000-3500/plant
Average Height: 200-350cm

DESCRIPTION
The Persian Pie is our new combination of two powerful terpene profiles. On one hand, the famous Lemon Tree from the USA, known for its characteristic tree sap flavoured with the most acidic lemon profile, earthiness and citrus. On the other hand, you have our powerful Banana Krumble, whose banana flavour’s sweetness and complexity is mixed with the power of the OG.

The combination of those two strains creates an amazing and vigorous hybrid plant that combines the sweetness of the banana with the acidic and earthy notes of the Lemon Tree. The explosion of fruity flavors, counterbalanced by the earthiness and gassy background of the OG, and Sour Diesel ancestors on the exhale, is a beautiful experience. The most expressed terpenes are Myrcene, D-Limonene, and β-Caryophyllene.

The plants grows strong and vigorously, with a relatively short internodal length and a beautiful pine tree structure. Their strong branches can hold some heavy flowers and nutrient uptake.

The flowers are very tight and compact and will connect to form a big main flower, covered in beautiful trichome layers that will release an army of terpene essences your way if you touch them!

With some wide and short-bladed leaves that turn into beautiful colours by the end of flowering time, this is an amazing and resistant strain to grow for beginners and experienced growers alike.

So Greenhouse Seeds who ever they might be!

Nick

How come you put the horizontal breather pipe in the dirt zone instead of just below the screen divider where it won't fill with dirt?
Covered it in the build. Measured wrong/design change. There is a proper overfill pipe below.

IMG_8702.jpeg
IMG_8703.jpeg
IMG_8705.jpeg
IMG_8706.jpeg

Persian Pie. First time I’ve popped a singleton like this. Too long a tap root really. About 4cm maybe a touch more. Had to fold the root up a bit. Leaves in paper already. Very pale which is normal.

Some Cal-Mag and potting soil as is our normal method. A couple of days here then into the @mars hydroline - that’s the mini DWC with built in light. Gonna get mad hydro roots in that ready for SIP life.

Persian Pie
Outdoor
Yield
: 1000-3500/plant
Average Height: 200-350cm

This seems a strain worthy of the Giant SIP. But it only has 230cm of headroom. Classic Nick 😂

Nick & Co

Oh my Hydroline DWC hehe.

I think I’m going to run some left over Soil Dutch Pro liquid nutes I have. In hydro? Yeah reckon so.

We ran our first two plants in it in Coco. Never bothered Ph’ing. Apart from to know it went in at 6.5 and ran off at 5.8 every day. Nary a bottle of Ph down to found in them olden days.

So yeah, then she’ll have hydro roots and maybe when she goes in actual soil she’ll transition/avert stall by transitioning in with a top watering of the same stuff.

Before going organic.

I knew Doris Day before she was a virgin.

So yeah enthused by this grow again. This will be my last journal to finish and I’ll finish up with the nutes I first started with. My one incomplete journal but those f-kin GSC and Op-Sec 🤣

Nick & Co

IMG_8772.jpeg
IMG_8773.jpeg

A bit messy with the @DYNOMYCO there 😅

Its got one more significant chance of dying at this point but looks viable at this stage, as long as the true leaves pop out a bit today we got a Persian Pie in the house.
A perfect specimen, a little pale but greening up. I love the name Persian Pie.

A perfect specimen, a little pale but greening up. I love the name Persian Pie.
Yeah totally - when they get leaves in the paper they are best described as white with a sliver of pale green

But the boost of N from the general purpose potting soil with a touch of Calmag sets them straight quick smart

This has just two chances to fail before flip to flower now. Hmm I guess it was going in an indoor grow that’s true. Outdoor SIP maybe more opportunities to die!

It can grow and not pull its second set of true leafs and die. Reckon causes there tend to bad seed and too wet soil.

That is verging on the too wet so cover off and fan on - there’s a couple of ml’s of water under the soil to encourage some wick/capillary action

Next opportunity to kill itself is some random pithium type BS but I also associate that with too much moisture that some strains/phenos are sensitive to it

Anyway - think we’re gonna be good to go Sunday with the DWC

IMG_8799.jpeg
IMG_8800.jpeg

That does look pretty wet. If you've got some worm castings around, sprinkle that on the surface to ward off damping off disease. It also requires a bit of a witches spell but I can send you the verbiage there if you don't already have it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That does look pretty wet. If you've got some worm castings around, sprinkle that on the surface to ward off damping off disease. It also requires a bit of a witches spell but I can send you the verbiage there if you don't already have it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I always forget which way (by which time its generally turned out to be perfectly wet) when I take the worm castings to sprinkle - I need to do a half turn clockwise then three full turns anti clockwise as I sprinkle? Or the other way round?

If I really wanted to dry it out given we buy 20kg of rice every two weeks I’d probably use that though?

Aaah ha I knew you guys was using cheat codes! What magazine do they come in? Or is there a link these days? 🤔

Aaah ha I knew you guys was using cheat codes! What magazine do they come in? Or is there a link these days? 🤔
Ahh cheat codes 🤣 that brings back memories putting codes in on a controller to make mortal combat the R rated version 🤣

I always forget which way (by which time its generally turned out to be perfectly wet) when I take the worm castings to sprinkle - I need to do a half turn clockwise then three full turns anti clockwise as I sprinkle? Or the other way round?
Either way will work, but you need to adjust the incantation. You clearly don't have much experience with this stuff. The tone you use is important as well. For those less experienced with this, a pink tutu has been known to help, but you have to wear it for 12 hours, 6 before and 6 after. In public.

If I really wanted to dry it out given we buy 20kg of rice every two weeks I’d probably use that though?
It's actually the microbes in the castings that counteract the fungus, not the drying effect that you'd get from rice, though I'd imagine a dry surface layer might help as well.

Either way will work, but you need to adjust the incantation. You clearly don't have much experience with this stuff. The tone you use is important as well. For those less experienced with this, a pink tutu has been known to help, but you have to wear it for 12 hours, 6 before and 6 after. In public.

It's actually the microbes in the castings that counteract the fungus, not the drying effect that you'd get from rice, though I'd imagine a dry surface layer might help as well.
Thats what im doing wrong I've been wearing it for 4hrs before and 8hrs after 🤦‍♂
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_8832.jpeg

I’ve ordered one of these. It can do double duty as I needed a new outfit for the pool league.

Back
Top Bottom