Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #2 The Giant SIP Outdoor Soil: Thailand!

Search gif you want on net click on it ,it will usually have view file in bottom right corner, click on that then copy address and tap the picture symbol paste url into where link symbol is tap upload and gif should appear like my towely gif just did
you-said-it-towelie.gif

How can we upload a gif? Video link it from Vimeo? I have some trippy moving pics I made of my weed when it was growing with Table Mountain behind it.

Search gif you want on net click on it ,it will usually have view file in bottom right corner, click on that then copy address and tap the picture symbol paste url into where link symbol is tap upload and gif should appear like my towely gif just did
you-said-it-towelie.gif
Thank you! Ok, so I have to upload to a third party site first it would seem? I can't find the pics that I'm thinking of. Look for a phone app called Motionleap for Android. You might have some fun with that.

Thank you! Ok, so I have to upload to a third party site first it would seem? I can't find the pics that I'm thinking of. Look for a phone app called Motionleap for Android. You might have some fun with that.
I don't upload anything to a 3rd party site i just paste the link in where you add photos

I think she's saying she creates her own files from a video app on her phone, so there is no file on the net to copy and paste a url from.
If that's the case and she's making her own gifs then Nick knows how to make them work

Yes, I had a nice sunrise pic of table mountain with my plants in the foreground. Motionleap allows you to animate your photos. I wanted to upload some of those. I just made the foliage and stuff move in the early blue hours of morning on that one. It looked very trippy. When I find them I'll post them. It's a cool effect.

Just save them on your laptop as a gif. Might need some utility to do that. Once its in *.gif format it will upload to the site. Gif’s are just file types same as jpeg, bmp, pdf, tiff, png (my favourite) Gifs can layer and flip through. PNG can have transparent backgrounds. Dunno about TIFF we fell out in about 1989

Just save them on your laptop as a gif. Might need some utility to do that. Once its in *.gif format it will upload to the site. Gif’s are just file types same as jpeg, bmp, pdf, tiff, png (my favourite) Gifs can layer and flip through. PNG can have transparent backgrounds. Dunno about TIFF we fell out in about 1989
Awesome, when I have something worth uploading I will try it :thumb: Thank you Nick.

IMG_1102.jpeg

Same timeframe, 2 days, same symptoms, same place, clean SIP, fresh totally new medium and same result.

Part of me wants to carry on and see if it happens to the other three. Part of me just wants to kill them all lest whatever is causing this travels the 12m across to the flower room.

Decide in the next hour or so.

I'm wondering if the overly large container messes with getting it settled initially. I know I have much better luck establishing my SIPs with much less water to start and nothing in the reservoir for the first couple of weeks.

I know others like to start with water in the res but that's never worked very well for me. My plants take longer to establish and look overwatered (because they are) until they catch, and that process takes longer the wetter they are from the jump.

Damn Nick, I hope that this is a coincidence and the inside and outside issues are unrelated!
Farmer took a look earlier. Said the one in the room isn’t better tomorrow morning wrap a bin bag over it where it is remove and burn.

There’s another wilting disease here not fusarium. He had two plants out of 1000 with it in his greenhouse last year. Weird like it didn’t spread.

Back
Top Bottom