Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #2 The Giant SIP Outdoor Soil: Thailand!

IMG_0355.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg

Day #25 for the OGK and Panty Punch and #35 for the Persian Pie.

The ladder has been here all week, waiting for a nee part for the air pressure pump to be fixed. I’ve had better showers in the African bush from buckets heated on a fire and winched up a pole than I have had this week. Still not been all the way up there. I reckon I could get it up there with Sparky, connect up a hose with wifi control yo fill the res. It would get epic sunlight up there. 180 degrees 6:30am - 6:30pm. But think I’ll leave that to the experts like Monkey Man 😂

Nick

IMG_0355.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg

Day #25 for the OGK and Panty Punch and #35 for the Persian Pie.

The ladder has been here all week, waiting for a nee part for the air pressure pump to be fixed. I’ve had better showers in the African bush from buckets heated on a fire and winched up a pole than I have had this week. Still not been all the way up there. I reckon I could get it up there with Sparky, connect up a hose with wifi control yo fill the res. It would get epic sunlight up there. 180 degrees 6:30am - 6:30pm. But think I’ll leave that to the experts like Monkey Man 😂

Nick
Pussy🤣
would be lots of radiant heat from iron on roof 😥
:popcorn:

IMG_0369.jpeg

Nah its. Concrete with gravel on that bit. Then the roofs are white gloss painted steel.

Tin would be nice, Phuket was originally a great source of tin. The Dutch particularly and the British traded for it. Frenchies too. Its why this little bit of SE Asia doesn't use chopsticks apart from for their sushi. See chopsticks in a Thai restaurant its either not run by Thais or they do it to give “Asian Flavour” They had tin so they copied the traders cutlery.

IMG_0521.jpeg

Needed to top water a little yesterday. Then it rained 15 minutes later. Fine today. Need to put the diameteaous sp. on top still. The second generation have definitely kicked on since transplant - the larger Persian Pie not done much.

Nick

IMG_0521.jpeg

Needed to top water a little yesterday. Then it rained 15 minutes later. Fine today. Need to put the diameteaous sp. on top still. The second generation have definitely kicked on since transplant - the larger Persian Pie not done much.

Nick
Nice bong shot in the background 🤣
Hopefully they have a better run than the red hot cookies 😥

Nice bong shot in the background 🤣
Hopefully they have a better run than the red hot cookies 😥
Red Mimosa XL but yeah that was shite. I don’t even know where that 2g went. Did I try it even?

I’m going to buy some photos of the Panty Punch and run them indoors. Love it. The 2-3oz I have is not for sale. Farmer mate was over earlier and smelt it, he’s not vaping at the moment, few months off but he was tempted. Side swipes me 🤣

Its a Wild RIde growing the lovely MJ I have browsed your post a bit, GOOD Luck mate I love your passion keep it up!

How can we upload a gif? Video link it from Vimeo? I have some trippy moving pics I made of my weed when it was growing with Table Mountain behind it.

How can we upload a gif? Video link it from Vimeo? I have some trippy moving pics I made of my weed when it was growing with Table Mountain behind it.
Gifs are fine up to 20mb I think. No special hosting required.

Bit busy right now to show you how.

IMG_0819.gif

😂

Back
Top Bottom