Noob Grower Budget Grow

So what r u gonna do ? keep watching or explore other options? How much longer till your amber color meets what you are looking for?
wait i guess i dont know.. when people say clear i never seen clear.. ive seen milky first the color i would say it was nt clear but ligt goes thur,, then turned white like not see thur at all no light thur frost like.. i see a little bitt of yellow amber.. in spots more so at the tips of lower leaves,, i dont really know what to look for,,,

What is going on "audiobassiks"? Journal is looking good. Plants look really good. Like the little creature segment up above nice to break up the monotony. Nice job!
thank you figured everyone got plants pics right lol
Dude that looks so nice! Keep flushing them and look everyday. You will start to see the change.
reps added.
so i flused with like a little mre then 1/2 gallon and there still really wet 3 days now i think,, not sure if anther flush is ready as the soil is still soaked.. thanks man

I went and picked up a pocket microscope yesturday so I can start observing all the things i am missing. Curious about those milky things u talking about.

well i harvested one of the plants i seen a good bit f amber on ever branch and i wanted to harvest with less amber on one and let the other grow out.. 88 grams was the wet weight so lets see.. hoping for 20 grams its pretty dence buds on the top i got 2 plants still growing dont really need to harest the smallest one.. so not sure if i want to go all dark for a few days lights been on for 1 hour to day as of 9pm idk

R they stanky or what ? Cuz they sure looked frosty as you was growing them. Nice and congratulations. Still wish i had smella vision so I could drool in blissful aftersmoke.

well i harvested one of the plants i seen a good bit f amber on ever branch and i wanted to harvest with less amber on one and let the other grow out.. 88 grams was the wet weight so lets see.. hoping for 20 grams its pretty dence buds on the top i got 2 plants still growing dont really need to harest the smallest one.. so not sure if i want to go all dark for a few days lights been on for 1 hour to day as of 9pm idk

Dont think you will see more then 16 grams dry.
Let go tell you almost smoke the other one. Then a few days of dark, if your a fan of that, and then cut. Let her pump up some more.

U got any updates on the cartoon strip that was started on last page? R they drying up nice?

so i dont have any new pictures but ill tell you .. i had a surplus of meds some how i ended up with a extra 1/2 so i decided to make some butter,, i used all the trimmings and 5 grams of bud 2 grams of the bottom of the jars... and i used 1 stick of butter,, ever since then i have been well lets just say useless, like its 6:15 and i have not even gotten dressed yet just flat out wasted.. and i am not complaing ,,, used the butter to dip some bread used what was left over. in the cloth. after squezzng into the cooling jar and what was in the parts scooped out so it had some plant stuff in it but made for a really good earth tasting butter dip stuff.. like you get at no your avg jes restront. or if you get the bread and butter dippinf sause somewheres else.. really good.. that and licking my fingers.. made some grill chesse with it, and my wife she a good baker put the last 1//2 into some cookies she made for me,, there fucken wicked good and hard to eat just one,, gave one to my buddy and he was useless for the day pretty funny cant wait to make more,, the over the stove for 4 hours sucked.. need to save up for that butter meichean or win plant of the month lol... ill get new picks of the plants up one been in the closet for 3 days now complete dark after 2 fluses,,. i noticed that the leaves are getting really dark green kinda looks funny,, the ugly step chiled is still growing think that plant might got 6 months only only put out 7 grams go figure i suck,, anyway smoked a little bit of some fast dry and 2 hits i felt it so cant wait to smoke it... had dry hanging for 2 days then a day in bag last night i cliped off the main stems and put in jars with the lids upside down so they dont seal.. there still pretty wet.. was 88 grams after trim.. last wieght was 23 grams was 30 yesterday after i took the stems off....

so i am a little confused right now.. so when i put plant 2 into darness for the last 48 hours and i took it out and its got no more amber trics,, i though there was about 15% amber before i put it in the dark.. wel now i see no and i also noticed a lot of the leaves that had trics on it are now covered in what look like just bumps.. its really sparkly i dont know what happened when i brought it back into the grow room. with lot of light i seen no amber tecs at all.. looks like its covered in frost,, so i got it back in the grow room with the ulgy step child not sure if i should leave it in the light for a bit more or chop it down its in light now .. anyone please chime in on this please
thanks

Where's pics of ugly stepchild? lets have a gander tha ol gal.enjoy yo bread and butta. enjoy ! where does one vote for plant of the month?

so sorry i suck no pics nice weather means i am out and about doing stuff,, a friend dropped me of a shit ton of rubber liner. so i made a nice size koi pond in the yard,, both my modes of transport needed attention got one running again so i got trasnport,, all plants have been chopped down first chop yeailed 14 dryed and smokes pretty damn nice, but nothing like the bag the seed came from,. it almost like a coke high,, then creeps in the end.. ill explain,, 3 hits and your feeling funny,, not like being high though its a motivational high and you think your good then bam i want some more,, you ust want more,, after 2 bowls getting ready for the 3rd i was couch locked, i found it has two effects if you stay sitting you stay put with your eyes closed,,, but if you get up right when done its motivatal ,, the other bigger plant is still drying,, main stems are cracking but buds are bendy still,, i did not weigh out the ugly step child but plant 2 was 80 grams wet.. so more then likely another 14g and maybe 3 or 4 from the ugly step child,,,, so ill make that into some more butter with the kef i got and the all the clippings.. smoke on the rest of plant 1 take a bud to try from plant 2 then let put a way to a rainy day

you suck! :blalol:

grats on the harvest. I love creeper smoke. :)

so some pictures of the plant before harvest some drying and some of my new smoke spot i am working on.. all about tranquility
P50209391.JPG

P5030943.JPG

P5050952.JPG

P5050954.JPG

P5150964.JPG

P5150972.JPG

still working on this side along with the new walk way and finish scape.. need to get more rock but me truck is broken
P5150973.JPG

its been nice out, and frankly my hibernation time is over and now i got too much shit too do... go from nothing to 110% kinda sucks but makes the days go faster,, have a new grow started veg mode few weeks old.. not sure if i am going toclose this as completed or just bring the new grow into this one,, none of the strains are the same as my clones died

Cool waterfall. We want to put something like that into our backyard. Just undecided about where and what.

Plants look nice and frosty. :)

You know I only said you sucked cause you said it on the previous page, right? :winkyface:

Back
Top Bottom