NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

Thanks for the update Plant Wrestler. That big nuke is insane. What is the number of days in Veg for her? Loving the mutants as well. Looking forward to following those three as well as seeing what the normal nukeheads do as they progress. How long do you plan on vegging them?

08/31/2017 was the day I soaked so 4 weeks veg bro! ,she really just exploded in the last week and a half.

Here's a few pics of my other grow while we wait for the nukes to grow.
IMG_117041.JPG
IMG_117348.JPG
IMG_115340.JPG
IMG_116746.JPG
IMG_116941.JPG
IMG_104535.JPG
IMG_113335.JPG
IMG_114442.JPG
IMG_113636.JPG
IMG_112843.JPG
IMG_113544.JPG
IMG_092635.JPG
IMG_095540.JPG
IMG_079142.JPG
IMG_064955.JPG
IMG_083637.JPG
IMG_079142.JPG
IMG_113544.JPG

All my own crosses.

I do realize that you received some b seeds as well. Still thinking 13 of 30 sprouting is statistics my wallet ain't gonna agree with. Did all of their "best" seeds sprout? Plants are looking great by the way

You know PW if you need help using up any of those beautiful nugs I will take one for the team and help out. It's just what I do....I'm a giver:thumb:

Nice dense smoke thats for sure... Id love to grow me a plant with some red in her.. purples okay but I love me some red for some reason... probably because ive never had any before lol..

Hell I rarely find purp anymore...

Nice dense smoke thats for sure... Id love to grow me a plant with some red in her.. purples okay but I love me some red for some reason... probably because ive never had any before lol..

Hell I rarely find purp anymore...

My Durban Poison had a fairly good amount of red hairs on it

My Durban Poison had a fairly good amount of red hairs on it

. red leaves cough cough lol I hope the bastard had red hairs .
(Unless you mean a very bright red in which case thats neat)

Although oddly enough my special queen usually has a very small amount of hairs but my last SQ plant that I decided to flower under 13/11 grew an insane amount of white hairs and even at day 65 she was 60-70% white hairs where as usually by day 56 of 12/12 she will be 80-90% red hairs. But her trichomes were still as mature as the others a harvest though... still great smoke with plenty of compliments...

Im using nuclear juice, im mixing 1ml per gallon for my babies and 3ml per gallon for my flowering plants. Using tap water at 7.0 ph i havent had to use ph down the entire grow. The ph buffers work as well as AN ph perfect.

Back
Top Bottom