Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

Thanks Shaun6868!! The PPM and PH pens are are on the way:thumb:
How often should I give the Plant Magic plus Magne-Cal +?

I use it every watering. I mix up enough nutes to last a few days, saves the hassle of mixing up every day.
Best thing I have found is to keep a log of ppm/ph readings.
Have you got a plant growing & are you going to do a journal?

I have some seeds coming at the beginnig of next week, then I am going to start growing. I will keep a journal if that is a good idea? What would you keep track of in it?

Hi Everybody,

I am new here and excited to start my first grow in a spacebucket. I have one question regarding nutrients. I an´m going to grow in coco coir and will therefore give the plant all nutrients through water. I have got the following nuts:

1L Canna Coco A
1L Canna Coco B
500ML Plant Magic plus Magne-Cal +

Can anyone please tell me if that is enough for all stages of growing (Seeding, Vegative and flowering stage)? And how much dosage to use through all stages?

Please help a newcomer to this fantastic community.

Happy Growing everyone!
image110005.JPG

Welcome to 420 Magazine Dexter81!

Magne-Cal Plus - Magnesium Calcium - Additives | Plant Magic Plus

Product Instructions

Soil / coir

Dilute 0.5ml – 1ml of Magne-Cal + to every litre of water. Water this into your media until run-off.

Hydroponics

Dilute 1ml – 2ml of Magne-Cal + to every litre of water. Mix thoroughly before turning pumps etc on.

Foliar feeding

Dilute 3ml of magne-Cal + to every litre of water. Add 2ml of Biowetter for every litre of water to improve wetting and penetration

Canna has nutrient feed guides you can select from their recommended application strengths as permitted by your plants growth rates. Yellowing/browning leaf tips are a sign of nutrient burn and you should slightly reduce your nutrient strength. When my cannabis plants are 4"-5" tall and and have 5 nodes of growth I begin feeding 1/4 strength nutrient and gradually over multiple watering increase to full nutrient strength.

Coco | CANNA Gardening USA

Grow Guide | CANNA Gardening USA

I have some seeds coming at the beginnig of next week, then I am going to start growing. I will keep a journal if that is a good idea? What would you keep track of in it?

I would record your plants appearrance, any changes, nutrient feed applications and rates, any other details you would like to include.

I have a ? About the GH Diamond Nectar: Premium Fulvic Acid allows the plant to break-down and use nutrients more efficiently.
Add 40ml during Veg cycle (only once!) and 40ml during 12/12 cycle(only once!)
is that once in the beginning or in the end of the veg/bloom phase an I am going to run autos so for my bloom should I wait until I know it is good an in the flowering stage if I have to give it at the beginning big thanks in advance

Help please if anybody can point me in the right direction to talk to somebody about the GH line and the Maxigrow in the Maxibloom series I would be truly appreciative

Use the one that came with your grow box for now, then you have a simple base to judge results with later.

Good point. It came with NPK raw nutrients, I looked at the website and it looks a tad bit different than the one Dealzer came with. but still.

I already wasted and bought the ff nutrients.. that's why i'm asking. I'm reading the hydroponics nutrient schedule for FF and it looks wayy out of control. I thought 2tsp big bloom and grow big hydro 1 tsp for seedlings was a bad idea?? I've read other posts that said I should start with 1/4 and then work my way up.. i've read other posts that say only use 50%..

I'm tempted to try the hydroponics schedule "as it is" But I don't want to KILL my plants! Lol.... (seriously though) I'm just afraid it'll be too much or it'll kill the plant.

How about when I mix up my soloution and I have a good bit left over, for coco and perlite medium, watering a few times aday. How long does my left over water remain good to use? I put a lid on the bucket, which has about a gallon left to still water with.

And what causes the PH to rise after sitting?

Good point. It came with NPK raw nutrients, I looked at the website and it looks a tad bit different than the one Dealzer came with. but still.

I already wasted and bought the ff nutrients.. that's why i'm asking. I'm reading the hydroponics nutrient schedule for FF and it looks wayy out of control. I thought 2tsp big bloom and grow big hydro 1 tsp for seedlings was a bad idea?? I've read other posts that said I should start with 1/4 and then work my way up.. i've read other posts that say only use 50%..

I'm tempted to try the hydroponics schedule "as it is" But I don't want to KILL my plants! Lol.... (seriously though) I'm just afraid it'll be too much or it'll kill the plant.

If you are scared I would suggest starting with 1/4 strength and leave them wanting more. Always leave them wanting more haha:goodluck:

Best way to use tiger bloom is to pH water with nutes. If water comes out of tap at 8 or 9...pH to 7.5. That's the trick for using tiger bloom. Water this way every time. Flush for 2 weeks.

Any MINIMUM requirement to grow in coco without Liquid Fertilizers & store brought things ? I mean i want to know the minimum requirement to grow PHOTOPERIOD STRAIN & AUTOFLOWER STRAIN...Seprately for both..

E.g coco 1part + perlite 1part + compost 2 part.. Weekly compost layer etc etc. in flower add this and that eetc etc..
Mostly COCO / PERLITE BASED (SOILLESS)
Hope you understand

Back
Top Bottom