Nutrient Burn or Deficiencies?

Mobry

image12011.jpeg
image12010.jpeg
image12012.jpeg

Everything was going smoothly up until right about now (expected some issues to come up :cheer:)

It seems to be spreading to upper leaves as well.

Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Veg
Light - LED
Nutrients - Fox Farm Nutrients
PPM - 450
PH - 6.8
Room Temperature - 76-84
Pests - None Known

Background info:
About a week prior I started Fox farm nutrients @ 1/4 strength (every other water) (1-2 weeks)

Recently bumped up to 1/2 strength (every other watering) (Have given half a gallon)

-

Not quite sure if this is a deficiency or nutrient burn. Turned to you, my friends!

keep an eye on new growth , she might get better now after you bumped the food up , the bad leaves wont heal so get rid of them and watch the rest for spread , any more signs then check your ph run off

So you're sure it isn't nute burn? It would be nice to rule that out.

Thank you for the advice I will follow!

Looks like classic 'K' deficiency to me.

The spring water you are using may not have enough or not at all the minerals the plant needs. I say calcium deficiency because of the yellow leaves with rust spots and the magnesium for the up turned saw blade looking leaves and the purple stems. And you are using an L.E.D. light. All adds up to me.

How do I go about correcting these problems? Get different water?

To clarify(my mistake), the spring water is bought in gallon jugs at the supermarket. Not sure if that makes a difference or not :)

While difficult to tell for sure, I still think it looks more like a potassium deficit than cal/mag.

Don't forget also as an outdoor grower we have less control over our grow light temp humidity etc. with that being said you also have to remember that you are growing a weed literally and it's going to do what's best for it to stay alive not for us to get high of her. Plants leaves change color in the real world of outdoor farming think fall lol. But as science progresses we learn more about these changes like all your help so far with the deficiencies and what not but don't forget it's a weed and very hardy don't over think your grow or you will hurt yourself and your grow be patient and soothing to the plant she'll be just fine

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Thank you all for your help! I will keep updated :)

I feel it's safe to rule out nute burn so I'm going to continue my up'd nutrients and see if the problem progresses.

Will also look into a spray applicant.

Back
Top Bottom