Nutrient Problems, pH & Plant Issues: A Visual Guide

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
This collection of handy guides and images was first posted by @Rifleman in his journal Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed. :thanks: Rifleman.

View media item 1281728

And as suggested by @Azimuth, Mulder's Chart:

full

This collection of handy guides and images was first posted by @Rifleman in his journal Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed. :thanks: Rifleman.

View media item 1281728

Some really great information, thank you for all the hard work.

View media item 1281728

Do you happen to have the chart where tells you difference between life cycles do ya. Sir.

Do you happen to have the chart where tells you difference between life cycles do ya. Sir.
I don't I'm afraid. Maybe a member has one and can post.

Otherwise, a Google image search for "life cycle cannabis" will give you a plethora of results.

the Mulder Chart would be a great addition to that first post, to have it all in one link.
PM me the chart and I'll add it.
There are several versions of a Mulder's Chart. Most of the ones we will find on the 'net' all have the same basic info. The best ones get down and dirty and include the micro nutrients but those tend to be hard to read easily. This one is probably one of the most popular available and hits the major interactions.

Can't 'pm' a copy since there is no way to "Attach Photo" when using the "PM" option.

Mulder's Chart.jpg

@Azimuth @SmokingWings
Thank you.

I have sharpened up the image and added it to the first post in-thread.

FYI: You're right, attachments don't work in PMs. However you can upload gallery images to PMs, just as you would in the public forums.

Back
Top Bottom