Nutrition question veg to flower - Northern Lights Auto

Fomerballer

FYI. This is my first ever grow, I don’t even smoke I just want to see if I could do it.

She’s 4 weeks old today. I’ve built nutes up to currently 380 ppm h2o, add 250 ppm flower then CalMag to 1400ppm. 18/6 lights 2x600watt viparspectra. I just switch light to flower. I was planning on continuing 18/6 schedule (auto flower).

Next h20 change should I replace flower with bloom and stay at adding 250 ppm and continue with CalMag to 1400 ppm? Also should I do a wash before switching? I have a new bottle of Flora-Kleen for wash.

Would you guys also maintain the light schedule being it’s a Auto NL?

How does it look to you guys for 4 weeks? How do I post the pics?

Congratulations on your first grow. Your light schedule at 18/6 is perfect and you maintain it for the complete grow. Unlike a Photo the Auto's initiate bloom with any intervention.

As far as switching your nutes from Grow to Bloom - I would stay with Grow for now until you see initiation of bloom (Tightening of nodes and little white tuffs on the top of the plant).

To post pictures here's a FAQ - Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Picture is worth a 1,000 words. Nice looking plants and root structure. I'd agree to let it go for awhile before removing leaves. You could try some leaf tucking - sticking big fan leaves behind others to open up light to the bud sites.

Here’s a updated pic. Spots are only on a couple bottom leaves. She’s looking pretty good overall. 35 days

Here is day 41. The plant is over 3’ tall. It has really stretched out this last week. It is drinking nearly a gallon of H20 a day. I am amazed but this is my first attempt. For anyone who’s done NLA about how many days does it usually take?

Also is it time to start pruning? How close should I let them get to my lcd’s? The are about 18” away now. I’m afraid at this rate they’ll be hitting the lights in a week or so

So is every one of the white flowers going to become a bud? I couldn’t count all of them

The buds on each cola will merge into one another and become a big Cola-Bud

Back
Top Bottom