Nwgrower's Medical 10k Grow

Got your pictures standing up straight.
Got your girls growing green.

yupp haha and yeah girls are doing great.

After reading post #39 again and looking at your setup, makes me want to try hydro/dwc again. I'm wishing you much success!

Thanks! Dwc is by far m y favorite way to grow anything. Especially if you run a recirc system

Been a slow day so figured I would upload some more pictures of the hydro system for anyone that's interested.

The system is all fed by a 275gallon reservoir as I said. 1" pvc comes out of the bottom of the res with a 3/4" T for the tank drain. The 1" continuous through the wall, 90s to another T for the 3/4" vinyl return line then continued to the container wall with a 90 feeding it the full length of the container with a 1/2" Y every 2 ft that feeds each bucket. A 600gph pump sits at the end of the 1" line along with the 3/4" vinyl retun. Theres a shut off valve on each line so I can isolate when needed. Thats pretty much it. It recircs every 2hours for around 15 minutes.
:peace::volcano-smiley:

IMAG021217.jpg
IMAG020819.jpg
IMAG021320.jpg
IMAG021118.jpg

That is one hell of a setup. I'm glad I subscribed, I can't wait to see how much this grow yields

Thanks! We should average a pound and a half per light, maybe 2 under some. We will see! Usually yield 1-1 3/4lbs per plant.
To hit the two mark we need all the luck we can get

My apologies on the sideways photos my android is a pos and I cant figure out how to rotate them.

It's not you, it's the forum software. If you take pictures in portrait mode, it WILL landscape them, no matter what you try. I tried multiple editing techniques on my first grow, threw a tantrum at the admins, and finally gave up and just take landscape pictures, even when portrait would look better ;)

I will Update this weekend. Ill try and do a weekly update!

So, ive been pondering the idea of using l.e.d.s in my veg room versus 3k and some t5s. Mainly cause im already looking at a $400+ electricity bill just for my flower room. So anywere I can cut down on the bill I am. But without lacking performance. Ive heard great things about leds and veg. Alot of people are gonna hate me for saying ths but, and this is just my opinion. No arguments.. leds will never surpasse 1000k in flower. Ever. havimg said that I know they kick ass in veg. Or i wouldn't be considering the switch..
My questions are to you led users...
1. Is it worth the extra money?
2. Does it really make that big of a bill difference?
3. What size, brand, and how many would you suggest to replace one 1000k hid?

I have zero experience in leds. So thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more questions.

Not a bad vid, However it would cost upwards of 10k or more to convert a flower room like mine to led. And it looked like he had his hid wayyy high in veg. As with the led. I do like leds for veg.. and im not saying I havent seen good led grows. Theres several on here. However, our gardens supply SEVERAL patients each so we need yield.

For the gardners that grows a handful of plants yeah they work great in flower for that... but this isnt a stealth grow..

I would not know to be honest .. I have seen grows here with LED that look fabulous .. to me, LED's make sense .. I have a small scale personal setup .. I do not need to push out an x amount/month. If you grow for a business, it might be different. But I'm a rooky, so what do I know ;)

Totally hear ya. On smaller scales there great.. maybe ill run my own experiment one day..there just wayy over priced right now.
But if I can really save me a few bucks in the long haul in my veg room im more then willing to check it out.

They use a lot less energy, reduce the need for airconditioning and can be placed almost on top of the plants, reducing the light lost due to distance to lamps. It would depend on final yield if it actually is cheaper I guess ... running a cheap ass container, but yielding half or less, would be wasting money.

Just to have said it, you are an ace at digital forensics, and nothing traces back to you, right ? Cuz else you are taking a risk you will come to regret at one point or another. Unless offcourse it is legal to grow where you live ..

Small time growers with a few plants are not worth the hassle to track down .. but mentioning containers probably changes that game. Be carefull what you post, where you post it, what email is linked to the account, etc. Do not connect from private connections, use TOR, be smart.

Back
Top Bottom