Nwgrower's Medical 10k Grow

With my feeding schedule its quite the opposite. I dont use any ph adjusters til later in veg, and have never had any issues. In fact, we dont buy/use ph down on any of our grows. When i do a water change the water out of the hose is 120ppm and around 7.2ph. After I add nuits its around 6.7 and as soon as they start eating it drops. Once they hit week 3 of veg and into flower it will be kept at 5.8 as I stated earlier in the journal

wow 6.7? thats still very high for cannabis in a DWC many elements aren't available at a level that high, but if it doesn't affect your plants then its alright i guess.

heres a nutrient availability chart for your own reference in case you've never taken a look at one
pH-Nutrient-Availability.gif

what purpose does the PVC tubing play that sticks out of the RDWC lids?

Yup 6.7 for the first few hours then drops. Havent been there today but imagine its around 6.2 right now. Dont you worry weve been doing this awhile. :thumb:

The pvc on the bucket lids are plant handles and training handles (patent pending) haha anyway if you veg and flower in seperate rooms like we do you can simple unplug the air stone. Lift the plant and take to flowrr room. Works great for training as well, and definitely help late in flower with the big colas. And in other rooms we will use sprayers that get fed by the pvc instead of a flood and drain.

damn man. u aint bull shittin .this is a serious grow .. i considered a shipping container i wanted to bury it like a shelter would b to eliminate the heat issue.. but i decided to gut an rv and go with that instead ....i just inherited a full 9 pot gh water farm system but i feel like its to soon to try it ..ive spent a hundred hrs at least trying to understand soil growing and get that . i find myself reading tons of journals and post ..and im still no were near close lol..nice grow...wish i could see this in person...

damn man. u aint bull shittin .this is a serious grow .. i considered a shipping container i wanted to bury it like a shelter would b to eliminate the heat issue.. but i decided to gut an rv and go with that instead ....i just inherited a full 9 pot gh water farm system but i feel like its to soon to try it ..ive spent a hundred hrs at least trying to understand soil growing and get that . i find myself reading tons of journals and post ..and im still no were near close lol..nice grow...wish i could see this in person...

Do you have any pictures of your RV remodeling?

Question: I see your reservoir levels are high! It doesnt effect your plant with it being that high and your netpot sitting in water? Possible stem rot?

Valid question! Not at all! It wiil Be lowered by monday. We keep the nets about a inch+ under water until nice and established. Got a couple runts that's why its stll a tad high.

Anyone have any experience with trimming machines?!

My buddy on here, Josh223, ordered one and used one. It was a huge let down for him. He paid a lot of money for it and its basically useless to him. It chops up the buds too small or something. Bangs trichomes around quite a bit. His opinion was that he'd rather hand trim to save the beauty of the nug.

But I suppose we can see how large trimming machines could perhaps be slightly useful on an industrial setting... :tokin:

UPDATE

All is well! Day 15 from transplant day 10 from rooting.
Room temp 75
water temp 69
ppm 580
Ph 5.9

All plants have been toped and are flourishing! I try and grow my plants as round and symmetrical as possible, makes walking through the room in week 6 of flower much nicer. Lol the plant handles kind of help with that as well. Kind of a gauge. Will most likely spread all the girls out in a couple weeks and turn all 10k on. I like to keep my plants from touching. It helps alot with growing round bushes. Gals have been eating plenty gotta add around 100 parts every couple days. Will prolly veg for at least a few more weeks due to a couple that are a little behind. But pretty much on schedule. Really loving this flying skull line so far. And will always love z7. Also almost forgot, had an issue Saturday night the thermostat got programmed wrong and shut off the ac. Luckily we caught it within a hand full of hours. A few burnt leaf tips nothing bad. Anyway until the next update!

IMAG018825.jpg
IMAG018419.jpg
IMAG018320.jpg

Two days ago.
IMAG018016.jpg

The "behind" ones
20140811_214434.jpg
20140811_214426.jpg

Back
Top Bottom