Obama Breaks Promises On Medical Marijuana Laws

Im legal and follow all rules not worried!

Doesn't matter who you vote for they'll be for the drug war in the end. It's a endless stream of money. You only hear words,and have ideals,but you can spend money.
:peace:

discussing politics on any topic is bound for conflict, after all that is the objective of politics. as far as being a liar comment goes, i dont think you will find a politician with that much power who is not a liar. just my opinion.

Palin for President no re-election for Obama, want to smoke and have a
firearm in your home, vote for Palin.....

Didn't G Dubya teach us about having intellectually challenged presidents being a terrible thing?.. Honestly, what makes you think she would give us rights for MMJ? All I have heard is the opposite... Alaska having a MMJ program doesn't necessarily mean she supports it.

I refuse to vote for someone with a lesser intelligence than majority of the country.. MMJ supporting or not.. basing one's support on any single issue seems very short-sighted to me. But hey, I'm young and naive..

agree!

think, all corrupt, the way it looks, sounds!

Palin for President no re-election for Obama, want to smoke and have a
firearm in your home, vote for Palin.....

Palin's road show is not selling tickets, and turned for home.
I had expected her to book our local venue, the one B-list acts use.

"MOVE THAT BUS" to Alaska and SHUT UP, idiot!

agreed!

Before you judge Obama or any politican too harshly, consider this; The USA (and world) is in the worst economic times in contemporary history. There has never been as many people suffering and the deficit has never been so large, ever. Period. Any move Obama makes will cause more suffering and loss, it is like quicksand. Ending the war on drugs or even lessening the war on Marijuana would mean laying off special task force workers, police, drug counselors, probation officers, prison workers and the list goes on and on and on. On one side of the scale you have our civil rights and on the other you have massive economic disruptions. The government would also lose out on taking all the property they have been taking (Homes, real estate, boats, cars, airplanes and cash). There is also the loss of fines, and believe me, that amounts to billions. And the government has to do the ultimate taboo, admit they were wrong. Wrong in taking property, and putting people in cages. A lose-lose situation for any politician.

The best and only thing that could possibly happen is that the Fed will not arrest anyone in compliance with state law. It will be up to voters on a state level to make their world livable by voting in state laws, and by holding Obama accountable that he will live by his word on that issue. However, once Obama is gone that policy is subject to change at the whims of the next one in office.

Agreed!!!!!

But there is always some reason for them to keep it wrong how bout it just ain't right. :peace:

There are all scam artist politicians are/////// all about the money not principle.

holding Obama accountable that he will live by his word on that issue :rofl:
Like the last time? DEA will and do arrest anyone anytime anywhere they f'ing please.
Obama is not King, but try to imagine the Queen of England imposing her will.
Too many Americans fail to understand limits of public office in the US.
Obama's accountability ends in his next/last campaign for re-election.

Want to see real power as used against Americans? Read of and study effects of recent US Supreme Court rulings.
Corporations now have all the 'say' their money can buy, but zero personal accountability.
Obama didn't do that, and can't change it back even if he wanted to.

Only We, the People can change it. It will be messy and painful, and likely won't happen.
Money speaking has a voice, poor sick people don't. That's the way it is, always has been, and will be forever.

Obama controls the drug Czar. He can fire him in a New York second. The drug Czar controls the DEA. So, if Obama says let my people go, it happens. Just like that.

I have seen a new rise in articles like this and with a 2012 election round the bend, I fear we will see many more. I would not be surprised to hear some tough new talk coming from the White House later this year. I would wager that you wont here much from Mr. President directly about our Medical Marijuana situation but those that take his direction will be doing plenty of posturing in anticipation and that means many leaks to the media. As a politician Obama must look like he is tough on crime and lets face it, right now Medical Marijuana is a crime. The concern is that the more pressure he gets in the 2012 race, the more he will crack down in places most likely to yield immediate results, i.e. all of us. The more his polls slip, the more people from the field to the pharm are going to jail. After he wins the election, which he probably will, I believe he will back down a bit. In the current political climate there is no way a first term US president will let a crime continually be tolerated under his watch when it could easily turn to be a final straw come next November. What I find so unfortunate about this is, what truly frightens me is not that he is a liar, but how many lives, families and careers will be destroyed in a process that proves the validity of a man whose career choice made him a liar before he spoke a word. Simply put, he is a politician, be ready for anything.

Any clear thinking and reasonable person understands this. That is not the issue here...Obama promised us that he was going to leave mmj alone. He has allowed federal law enforcement to raid legal (by states definition) mmj growing operations and caregivers. This is in direct contradiction to his promise. A lie, period. That makes him a liar, period.

Lama, I mean no disrespect. I just dont think it is that simple. While politics I believe is best suited to those of cold heart, I just dont think this is all that iron clad. Sure he said he thinks it's state sized matter and the feds need not worry about the jurisdictional quandary and that clearly fits in to the definition of a lie when you see his administrations about face on the matter I think the man may be the most likely candidate to legalize, though I wouldn't vote for him based on that gamble. He really has no choice but to put pressure on all of us while he's running for re-election. Lets see how the chips fall once he is re-elected, which I'm sure he will manage even with out my vote. After that feel free to barbeque him should he run astray.

Lolly.

Lets see how the chips fall once he is re-elected, which I'm sure he will manage even with out my vote. After that feel free to barbeque him should he run astray.
Let's recap: increased military spending by trillions,
sold-out his health-care plan to insurance companies, and
allows Fed police to continue to stomp MMJ users.

The time for bad-mouthing our President is now, his rhetoric doesn't rewrite history.
He promised changes, but delivered the same old crappola :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom