OG1969's 2013 Outdoor Journal - Blueberry - MadShack - Sour Boggle & Sweet Cindy

Nice fix, I bet you shes really happy cause of that.

Those buds are getting big, and congrats on the harvest that's already curing.

Robin "Holy Shit Balls Batman!" Batman "Lady Cannabis has struck again, carpal tunnel syndrome , bank accounts emptied for mason jars, scissors ,gloves ,and rubbing alcohol ol' chum. Something tells me we need more equipment. Quick to the Batcave!" Robin"to track them down and bust em?" (punches fist into hand menacingly) Batman " No way dude ,were getting the Bat Bong, it's time to party!"

Nice looking plants and early harvest. + Bat Reps

Hello all , hope your weekend went well. Girls are doing good, got their last feeding on Friday, water from now on. BB#3 is doing fine after the repair on the one branch she may give up one branch as a test they are looking nice. All the leaves are starting to yellow, will pick those off before harvest so I don't have to deal with them when it comes trimming time. All the girls are plumping up and leaning over, I like that. a few pics of them from this morning, a couple weeks left I think, Peace all OG.

2013_both_grows_016.JPG

2013_both_grows_0172.JPG

2013_both_grows_0191.JPG

2013_both_grows_0212.JPG

2013_both_grows_0221.JPG

2013_both_grows_023.JPG

2013_both_grows_0241.JPG

2013_both_grows_0251.JPG

2013_both_grows_0261.JPG

2013_both_grows_0271.JPG

2013_both_grows_0281.JPG

2013_both_grows_029.JPG

Here is a tip I got from an old school hippie, she is 78 years young and has been growing for 60. Use Olive oil to clean your hands after trimming(she never uses gloves) it comes right off, works on scissors too, but kind of a waste. You can suck it right off your fingers, then wipe with a paper towel. Hands are resin free, and not dried out from alcohol.

Well the time is getting close girls are looking good, still have three Blueberry and the one Madshack. The close ups after her whole plant shot are her, lol, the rest are the BB#3 plant peace all OG.

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00130.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00240.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00343.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00444.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00545.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00749.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00947.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01037.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01136.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01238.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01334.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01435.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01534.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01636.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01733.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01834.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01935.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02035.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02132.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02229.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02327.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02425.JPG

Getting that morning dew on my girls as well, decided to start cutting a bunch today. Found a couple spots on a few nugs starting to rot, are you seeing any small dark rot spots at all OG? Girls are yellowing up super nice. Great lookin gals

Getting that morning dew on my girls as well, decided to start cutting a bunch today. Found a couple spots on a few nugs starting to rot, are you seeing any small dark rot spots at all OG? Girls are yellowing up super nice. Great lookin gals

You know after you aid you found some on yours I went out and went over them and found two spots on the big Blueberry, Half the tops are down now and a few more here shortly have not seen anymore. Peace OG.

Good to hear you are getting good jumps on this stuff, these cooler mornings have been the culprit no doubt in my yard.
Got to admit this steady cool weather is definitely helping my hanging/curing buds.. Keeping them slow drying like mad.

Good to hear og. You're cropping in fear of blight, yeah? Those flowers look amazing, even nice and flushed!

Hello all hope your trimmers are sharp and you have done some warm ups, dam there are a lot of buds, and still have about half still out there in the ground. It will be coming out in the next day or so. Have been busy trimming and drying and then into jars a few shots of what I have so far. Peace all OG.

Harvest-Melvanetics_002.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_003.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_004.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_005.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_006.JPG

Much more to come, will have to get a new scale the old one no longer works. And still have Madshack to take down, but think it will be easier nice dense colas.

Taste test on the boggle seems to be very earthy, pulled a little early over here, although weather wasnt allowing any longer.
Pretty dang positive they were the sativa dom. Should be nice having the week off OG, should let you manage enough trimming to be completely obliterated :adore: some reps your way brotha!

Hello all hope your fingers and back side feel better than mine, Have about half the Blueberry done, figuring about 10 1/2 gallon mason jars for the Blueberry, Sour boggle is done and curing 2 1/2 gallon jars. As for her she does have an earthy citrus smell almost a lemon. and she does have a citrus taste and a sour note at the end of the exhale , think she could have went a little longer. Still very good. The Blueberry has not been sampled yet but is close.

Madshack is the only girl left outside, and this will be her last evening under the stars after that it will be hanging in my garage. Have a 4 x 8 cloth table made of pvc that all the trimming and stuff go on and helps to dry when all the lines are full. Will get her hanging in the AM to let her dry a little while I take a break gotta get out and relax a little while on vacation too. Alo need to get a new scale so I can get some weights off of them.

Harvest-Melvanetics_001.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_0021.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_0041.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_0051.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_008.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_009.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_010.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_011.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_012.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_013.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_014.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_015.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_016.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_017.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_018.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_0191.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_0201.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_022.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_023.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_024.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_025.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_027.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_028.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_029.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_049.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_050.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_051.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_052.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_053.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_054.JPG

Harvest-Melvanetics_055.JPG

Killer update OG. Feel ya on the hands/back. Been having some brew accompany my lonesome self as I trim for 5 hours a day LOL, definitely helps abit. Madshack looks super nice, love all those yellowing fans on her.. Very nice OG, great outdoor season sir :peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

I wish we had the weather to do this sort of stuff where I'm from, it's depressive not being able to!

Looks extremely impressive! I should visit Cali!

Back
Top Bottom