Redloh II - Electric Brixaloo

No worris TB, I love sharing experiences. The main reason I moved to mostly concentrates is my lungs feel so much better now. I'm a heavy blazer, and on straight flower I was going through 3-4 grams a day, just bong after bong, then take a break for a joint, and back to the bong.. It started to really take a toll, so I started getting a lil bit of concentrate with my flower and lowered my flower usage to about a gram a day. Ive bought plenty of concentrates, but now I make everything I consume. I press rosin from my own flowers and started using a product called Holy Terp that breaks down the rosin into a vape juice, and absolutely love it, I can take it on the go with me now. I tried the Pure Original and it wasnt very good, tasted like pinesol to me, but the Pure Flavorless is amazing and I could only taste my rosin. So I take a fat dab in the morning, after work, and at night, then just vape all day in between. And my lungs are the best they've felt in a long time. Dont get me wrong, I still indulge in a fat bong rip every now and then or a nice fat J on poker night or out on the golf course!

So I tried a press at 180 and at 190 on the GDP and wasn't too thrilled with the results. The flavor was still the same to me, maybe a tad richer, but not much better, and the consistency was weird. It wouldnt collect off the parchment for awhile, it just kinda smeared around. After about an hour I was able to collect it but it was still more of a butter consistency than a sticky rosin. The yields were quite a bit smaller as well, although the 190 did give a bit more than the 180... This experiment taught me I'm a hot press kind of guy! I've always found my best results between 200 and 220, but ive only been pressing for a bit now. Ill try going up to 250 to see what happens there and report back... This may just be a plant that doesnt press out as good. My 1st Cali OG haze was some great flower but the rosin just tasted bad. Potent, but tasted like candle wax. This GDP isnt that bad, but its not as good as the flower tastes!

Yea Buck I lurked around those Cali Ogs you grew! I originally had 2 going but 1 hermied on me real bad in late flower and she was going to be the dense one. The other that made it, and is going again this time was a bit more sativa leaning and kind of fluffy. I think she filled up 7 jars but was only about 4 zips. Shes the stickiest plant ive had so far, both times around. She seems a little more dense this time around, but I remember thinking shed be dense the first time and she dried up to be fluffy, so we will see!

Took some pics of the veggers in the 3x3. Found some mites in there, damn first ones ive seen. Have to order some leaf wash real soon.

Here's a clone of the GDP
420-magazine-mobile15381075.jpg

Here's a clone of the Sour Jack
420-magazine-mobile334977789.jpg

Here's a GDP male. I plan on crossing him with the Sour Jack female I have. The SJ is a fast finisher at 50-55 days and a medium yielder. She has a great lemon diesel profile I love and great nug structure. What I hope she gets from the GDP is some color, increased yield, and some better side branching or bushing as the GDP male shows more of this structure. The GDP finished in 60-65 days so should still be a fast finisher. I have no breeding experience, and only about 6 solid months of growing experience, but ya gotta learn somehow so this will be my starter breeding project. Heres my prized male lol!
420-magazine-mobile1098046306.jpg

Here's the HSO Lost Coast OG
420-magazine-mobile1811662400.jpg

And Dr. Kripplings Mong-U-Mental
420-magazine-mobile1874639374.jpg

Group shot in the 3x3
420-magazine-mobile317445958.jpg

Heres what's going on in the little seed box. These are all regs so I drop 2 of each and hope for a female. I am getting away from the solo cups following Docs wisdom and will be dropping into 1s from now on.

In-House Genetics Black Nitro
420-magazine-mobile407155984.jpg

Dynasty Genetics Oregon Lemon Diesel Skunks
420-magazine-mobile886379607.jpg

Johnston's Genetics Stuck on Sour
420-magazine-mobile1625722943.jpg

Man you have some interesting things going on over here. I look forward to your GDP cross! I cant wiat to see what the Dynasty OLDS do for you either!

Edit: I have been doing the same thing and have been popping 2 seeds at a time of the regs to try and increase my chances at a female. It is better than waiting 3 months to find out it was a male and having to start over again.

Man you have some interesting things going on over here. I look forward to your GDP cross! I cant wiat to see what the Dynasty OLDS do for you either!

Edit: I have been doing the same thing and have been popping 2 seeds at a time of the regs to try and increase my chances at a female. It is better than waiting 3 months to find out it was a male and having to start over again.
Thanks Yeti, I have really immersed myself into this hobby and friggin love it! Those OLDS are the ones I'm most stoked about myself. I've seen some great things from Dynasty and this will be my first run of their gear. Also got some Huck Diesel and Honey badger haze from them begging to be popped. Ive had good luck popping in pairs with regs so far and have gotten a female everytime so here's to hoping the streak continues!

Thanks Yeti, I have really immersed myself into this hobby and friggin love it! Those OLDS are the ones I'm most stoked about myself. I've seen some great things from Dynasty and this will be my first run of their gear. Also got some Huck Diesel and Honey badger haze from them begging to be popped. Ive had good luck popping in pairs with regs so far and have gotten a female everytime so here's to hoping the streak continues!

I have popped 3 Huck Diesel seeds. I popped one on its own at first and got a male. i then popped the two as a pair. one showed male and the other looks like it may be female! I am pretty stoked about this. I have been looking forward to flowering a female Huck D for a while now. The HBH sounds real nice. I am waiting for Star Duster to drop and am slightly disappointed that the HBH freebies are not available any more.

I have popped 3 Huck Diesel seeds. I popped one on its own at first and got a male. i then popped the two as a pair. one showed male and the other looks like it may be female! I am pretty stoked about this. I have been looking forward to flowering a female Huck D for a while now. The HBH sounds real nice. I am waiting for Star Duster to drop and am slightly disappointed that the HBH freebies are not available any more.
Awesome, hope that last one is a female for ya! Keep me updated, I'm a big diesel fan and after seeing Shiggs killer HDs I had to swoop a pack. I got lucky with timing because they just dropped the OLDS and the HBH promo just started. I cant wait for starduster either, hopefully there will a good promo when those drop!

Awesome, hope that last one is a female for ya! Keep me updated, I'm a big diesel fan and after seeing Shiggs killer HDs I had to swoop a pack. I got lucky with timing because they just dropped the OLDS and the HBH promo just started. I cant wait for starduster either, hopefully there will a good promo when those drop!

I will keep you up to date. I am a huge Diesel fan as well. I was really excited to see that Dynasty was using ECSD in some crosses. I saw on IG the other day that Mycotek is going to be using ECSD and AJ's Sour Diesel in some up coming crosses that will be available next year. I asked them what the difference was between the two and did not get a response from them. I had talked to a Norstar rep at a convention and asked about their Sour Chelumbian and where they got their ECSD cut. The guy told me that their cut was an AJ's Sour D which has been proven by phylos galaxy to be the same as ECSD. I find it odd though that I see some breeders list both in their breeding program. If you look at Crockett Family Farms strains they have AJS listed as the mother of Sour Banana Sherbet and Sour Sunset and then ECSD as the mother of Sour Tangie. So I guess it is hard to know what if any differences there are between the two but I know ECSD is amazing.

Yea it gets confusing when the same thing goes by different names. This Stuck on Sour from Johnston's is supposed to be a cross of ECSD with their Ron Swanson kush which is Black Skunkberry x Pine Tar Kush. Hope to get a diesel leaning phenom but they all sound good so I really just hope its dank whatever the profile!

Sad news on the BOG Lifesaver as she started throwing nanners the last few days. Here she is today at day 45 post flip.
420-magazine-mobile242835268.jpg

420-magazine-mobile488633154.jpg

420-magazine-mobile38134653.jpg

There's a few larger nanners I could pick off, but I see a ton of small ones coming in so I just pulled her out... Damn. She needs at least a couple more weeks to finish right but she'll turn into oil making supplies now. No other signs of hermies on the other 3 plants I just pulled out of the same tent and nothing on the Cali OGs that are still going so I dunno what happened... Maybed I let her get too dry last week and stressed her too much. Too bad... These are the fattest buds I've seen in my tent so far

Yea it gets confusing when the same thing goes by different names. This Stuck on Sour from Johnston's is supposed to be a cross of ECSD with their Ron Swanson kush which is Black Skunkberry x Pine Tar Kush. Hope to get a diesel leaning phenom but they all sound good so I really just hope its dank whatever the profile!

It sounds like it will be killer no matter what. CSI:Humboldt is working on breeding with the PTK and all I have heard sounds like it is killer. I hope you get a Diesel leaning pheno too! That is what I am hoping for with my Huck Diesel. If I ever get StarDuster I feel like all phenos will be desirable. I feel they will be a good compliment to one another.

That stinks about the nanners man. She looks nice and chunky for 45 days in man! It is a shame she decided to get confused right before the end.

Cali OG Kush/Haze day 82 post flip. Still throwing new pistils and drinking 1.5 gal every 3 days so just letting her do her thing. Last night was straight RO after a GE drench 4 days ago. We'll go through another Trans drench then RO then GE and she will most likely be chopped 48 hours after that, so about 10 days or so... Chopped her at day 70ish I believe the first time and it was airy so going an extra 22 days will hopefully help the density... Here she is, looking rough but she's beautiful to me!
420-magazine-mobile148075989.jpg

420-magazine-mobile528354320.jpg

420-magazine-mobile369649803.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1697918709.jpg

420-magazine-mobile670819011.jpg

420-magazine-mobile284419117.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1965753989.jpg

420-magazine-mobile262522482.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1972309240.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1968209150.jpg

420-magazine-mobile233255005.jpg

420-magazine-mobile984850231.jpg

Oh, that's a beauty, Redloh! :bravo:

On the contrary, I think that's a perfect shade for so far into bloom. The fact that it's still making calyxes is a testament in itself. Gorgeous shade of fade, just gorgeous!

Oh, that's a beauty, Redloh! :bravo:

On the contrary, I think that's a perfect shade for so far into bloom. The fact that it's still making calyxes is a testament in itself. Gorgeous shade of fade, just gorgeous!
Thanks GT! I was worried she was looking a little worse than she should but that makes me feel much better. She has a more pungent nose than the first time around, getting a garlicky/onion profile that wasn't there before. Garlic bread and skunk is what I'm smelling. Really good smoke the first time around, non-HB too, so I'm super stoked to try her out again soon!

That looks like the pheno I had last round. I had 2, both different. One had big buds like yours. It was still kinda fluffy. The other had a blueish tint to her, her buds were smaller but very dense with a nice berry smell. Both was good smoke. Can't remember how long they took to finish, but at least 85-90 days. I've never had a strain from cks finish less than 10 weeks.

She's looking great brother, your gonna be pleased with the smoke .......

Back
Top Bottom