Redloh II - Electric Brixaloo

Thanks fellas! Yea Gov these are all on the faster side. This is the 4th gen Sour Jack and the longest she's gone before is 55 days.

This is only the 2nd time for the GDP and she came out perfect at 60ish days, 63 I think. This one is small though and was over shadowed by the rest, super frosty but no new pistils so its about time.

The Lost Coast OG and Mong U Mental are probably going to need an extra week than the other 2 but we'll see how they progress, first time on both of those. The OG is fading hard with some crispy leaves showing up so she may be a 55-60 dayer too. She smells really earthy, not very pungent or strong. Dense and frosty though. Has a floral lime smell and isn't very exciting at this point smell wise, but the cure could change all that. The Sour Jack isn't all too appealing or overwhelming in the tent, has a lemon-pepper earthy smell and smells very fresh. But a week in the jars brings out a potent funky diesel that was never present until curing. The Mong is by far the strongest smelling plant Ive had in the tent so far and I'm so excited for her. Her buds are massive too, she just might check all my boxes of my dream bud... Reeks of a chemmy skunky gassy and catpissy funk with undertones of cream peaches and armpits! The smell lingers in your nose for a while too! It's so complex and rich and strong, it's sweet, it's sour, it's rank... I'm super excited! She cloned easy too so I got a cut in case she lives up to my minds hype lol.

Really excited to get some space though to bloom these IHG Black Nitro and Dynasty Old Skunk next, which both of each turned out female! The Johnston's Stuck on Sour were some dank smelling young veggers with explosive growth, but both were male sadly so they had to go.

I let the GDP go a few more days but took it down and washed it yesterday. The Sour Jacks are about to go in jars after hanging for 5 days.

Sour Jack

GDP

Half of the Lost Coast OG is lopped over and I cant support it all so that half is coming down tonight. The rest of it and the Mong will go a few more days.

The 3x3 veg tent is about to become a flower tent. I up potted 5 plants into 7 gallon containers. 1 GDP, 2 Dynasty OLD Skunks, and 2 IHG Black Nitros.

These ladies were in 1 gallons for close to 2 months and were struggling bad being so rootbound. The bottom 3rd of the pots were just solid white, all roots. The immediately got a better shade of green and have bounced back pretty good with some more room. They'll get a week to stretch their legs then flip to flower is on!

Took down and washed some Lost Coast OG day 64 post flip.

Real excited to try this one, first harvest on this strain. Tons of rock hard golf ball sized buds everywhere and super frosty. Not overwhelming on the smell, earthy and fresh but dank and lime tones when you touch it. Can barely tell I took any at all, heres what's left

The Mong is bulking up nicely and am glad I waited for her. She's still got quite a few white pistils and drinking a lot so ill let her go another week and see. These buds are huge, more like a sleeve of golf balls

Mong U Mental

Those are some nice sativa spears you have going on right there! Truly some nice colas bud.
Thanks yeti! Next week will be my 1 year anniversary of growing and I've definitely come along way. Each harvest gets a little better and I think there's no way these can get better, but I keep surprising myself.

Thanks yeti! Next week will be my 1 year anniversary of growing and I've definitely come along way. Each harvest gets a little better and I think there's no way these can get better, but I keep surprising myself.

Sheesh, you weren't a grower until a year ago?!

:laugh: You catch on fast! :laugh: :bravo:

Sheesh, you weren't a grower until a year ago?!

:laugh: You catch on fast! :laugh: :bravo:
Thanks GT! I am a pretty quick study, but bud has always been my first love so the passion really kept me focused on it and I just read all day and night. I really didnt understand alot of what I was reading right away, but it sinks in when you start doing it and clicks eventually and I feel like I'm starting to connect the dots pretty good now!

Wow, what a difference up potting can make on some root bound plants!

Here's the shot from 3 days ago

And here they are tonight

We have a GDP, 2 IHG Black Nitros, and 2 Dynasty Old Skunks. Didn't arrange them very well, the Back right is an OLD, back middle is BN, far left is OLD, front middle is GDP, front right is BN.

I was going to wait to flip but am afraid of running out of height, so tomorrow will be the first day of post flip.

So finally got everything chopped, washed, and hanging and have a few shots to share.

Mong U Mental

Lost Coast OG

Grand Double Purple

Sour Jack

Tried them all except the mong so far and they do not disappoint. Decided I was tired of the fabric walls of my tents bowing in and losing all that side space so instead of dropping new beans this week in the big tent I'm going to build a cabinet in its place. Once its done here's the next round.

Dynasty Starduster, Kre8 Purple Monkey, and IHG Zilky Zmooth. All have some interesting potential but the Starduster is the one I'm most excited for. Ill update the flower tent soon, they're just getting their stretch on now.

Back
Top Bottom