Electric Shaman's Current Grow

Hello Icemann420. Welcome to my grow. I appreciate your stopping by![/. Any time friend I enjoy the company of others who enjoy my company. Am fine we already have things in common. I just wish it was really that easy to make friends But hey we r here and let's do this. So I'm a dwc grower I grow for my wife She's only 34 years old but has had extensive back injuries and is currently a medical patient she has had an L4 and L5 spinal fusion along with plenty of other surgeries she has been on opiates for over 15 years but thanks to the legalities of medical marijuana she has been clean for the last four there are plenty of struggles in our life yet we overcome them with smiles and live a life of happiness with the use of medical and medicinal marijuana my friends call me iceman because it seems my plants are always super frosty and look icy

I will be moving to a legal state after this grow. I was a vibrant strong light in the world. Then a serious accident in December last did a number on me. I grew before for ptsd, autism and depression. Now my body is broken and my memory is nearly gone. I like this site because I can try to keep some communication skills.

Some days are good, some days are bad but still fighting this!

Damn, I was taking samples and sniped a small branch off double black. Crap.

Best part of waking up is double black in your bowl!

Damn, I was taking samples and sniped a small branch off double black. Crap.

Best part of waking up is double black in your bowl!
I'm my wife said the same thing but with a smile :D I think she just wanted to test it

I will be moving to a legal state after this grow. I was a vibrant strong light in the world. Then a serious accident in December last did a number on me. I grew before for ptsd, autism and depression. Now my body is broken and my memory is nearly gone. I like this site because I can try to keep some communication skills.

Some days are good, some days are bad but still fighting this!
If u ever wanna just chat about whatever's on your mind of have forgotten I'm here u can message me any time.

If u ever wanna just chat about whatever's on your mind of have forgotten I'm here u can message me any time.
Thank you! That is much appreciated! Sometimes I need that.

Not quite sure yet. Working out the details. Thank you for the offer. It is greatly appreciated. Sometimes I just need to get these things out.

Looks like I'm going to have to start flushing today. I need to get everything sorted and packed.

I'm doing updates right now. I'll post later. I have a little video of the Lone Spider Mite I found. Can I post that? He is a action villian. Wish I could have got closer. Hard to photograph a moving target but I swear the damn thing gave me the finger! LOL. 3 days it's coming down so Ill get the last laugh when I drown them! I don't like mite poop in my smoke. LOL. See ya in a few.

I'm doing updates right now. I'll post later. I have a little video of the Lone Spider Mite I found. Can I post that? He is a action villian. Wish I could have got closer. Hard to photograph a moving target but I swear the damn thing gave me the finger! LOL. 3 days it's coming down so Ill get the last laugh when I drown them! I don't like mite poop in my smoke. LOL. See ya in a few.
Hell no, who would! You gonna use Docs bud washing method?
I tried to upload a video a while back, but from my phone... I could not get it to work. It has a video option, but didn't work for me.

A lot of microscope pics today. Checking for a little amber. That would be cool.

Hell no, who would! You gonna use Docs bud washing method?
I tried to upload a video a while back, but from my phone... I could not get it to work. It has a video option, but didn't work for me.

Dajerm119 calm down. I don't know any doc or his method. I have always just filled up a 5 gal bucket and add a little peroxide. I dunk them for about 1 minute. I don't set a timer or anything. Then I rinse them in the deep sink with sprayer on low. I usually put a fan on them for a while then hang them up.

Outside grows just want to get the great outdoors off of it. Inside dust, mites, mildew, mold and other, just to make sure. I figure it's like an insurance policy, don't know if your gonna need it but it's there for piece of mind.

Dajerm119 calm down. I don't know any doc or his method. I have always just filled up a 5 gal bucket and add a little peroxide. I dunk them for about 1 minute. I don't set a timer or anything. Then I rinse them in the deep sink with sprayer on low. I usually put a fan on them for a while then hang them up.

Outside grows just want to get the great outdoors off of it. Inside dust, mites, mildew, mold and other, just to make sure. I figure it's like an insurance policy, don't know if your gonna need it but it's there for piece of mind.

Lol, I am plenty calm sir... I was saying hell no, who would about the mite poop.
Was talking about Doc Bud, he's the man behind the high brix soil I and a lot of others are having great success with. He put together a method for washing buds. There is even a bud washing thread here: Bud Washing
If you scroll down to post #12 Doc gives his method. He has said to only use the peroxide bucket IF you have a mildew problem, otherwise 3 will do, 1 with baking soda and lemon juice, the other two water. I usually just have my last bucket full of RO (second final rinse) the middle bucket I use tap water. Hope this is helpful, you've already been doing a good thing!

Lol, I am plenty calm sir... I was saying hell no, who would about the mite poop.
Was talking about Doc Bud, he's the man behind the high brix soil I and a lot of others are having great success with. He put together a method for washing buds. There is even a bud washing thread here: Bud Washing
If you scroll down to post #12 Doc gives his method. He has said to only use the peroxide bucket IF you have a mildew problem, otherwise 3 will do, 1 with baking soda and lemon juice, the other two water. I usually just have my last bucket full of RO (second final rinse) the middle bucket I use tap water. Hope this is helpful, you've already been doing a good thing!

I was just funning a little. LOl.

I'm a keep it simple and get the plants kicking and screaming across the finish line. LOL. ES

Day 92 GigaBud #2 Flower Day 52 -

GigaBud #2 has just gotten a bit bigger than last week. I see enough amber in this one to flush and harvest Thursday.

I cut the nutrients down to 650PPM this week. This coming week I'll bump it to 400 for whatever plants are left. I see some 3 day of plain water about 175 ppm and then done. Please forgive the typing errors I am not feeling well today but I want to get this done.

Back
Top Bottom