Urban Achievers Inner City Seeds of Promise

Thank you both! I am blessed thats for sure. Sadly the density and yield isnt there. Maybe next time lol. Its still gonna be some incredible top shelf smoke.

I always say some is better then None man

At least next time you can do even better right ?

I don't think it take much I'd say 1/4 ratio to that 19 litres not good at math sadly lol

Well I have some eye candy and a bit of an update.

I gave them some water last night and did a trichome check. We are almost there I think. Starting to see some ambers on a few plants.

I got a few goodies in the mail. A new grey card but I found the old one so now I have two. I also got a wired remote shutter trigger. Finally another set of ratchet hangers for my lights. Everything looks dialed in. Now that we are almost done lol.

The green crack #4 smells like grape crush or grape fanta. #3 smells of pepper and spice as well as the sweet.

Pretty sure I need to run out and grab a few buckets and hydrogen peroxide for the chop n wash.

White Widow
WW2_IMG_92821.jpg

Blue Dream
BD5_IMG_9276.jpg

Green Crack
BD5_IMG_9315.jpg

BD5_IMG_9321.jpg

GC4_IMG_9375.jpg

GC4_IMG_9314.jpg

GC_IMG_9352.jpg

GC4_IMG_9342_AMBER.jpg

GC4_IMG_9386.jpg

I'm currently running GC in my lineup. Great strain to grow, very resilient and great producers for trichomes and yield.
BTW this is my first post/comment. Lurker coming out of the dark..? Lol. I've learned a lot from everyone. Special thanks to o PW. .

So can someone answer how I start a journal?

Sure. Are you on the app or on a tablet/laptop/web version.

On the web version you go to the main grow journal section, the journals in progress section, then start new thread. But before that there is a thread on starting new journals. Tells you how to set it up.

Journals in Progress

That is the main page. The “how to start a journal is the first sticky”

Sure. Are you on the app or on a tablet/laptop/web version.

On the web version you go to the main grow journal section, the journals in progress section, then start new thread. But before that there is a thread on starting new journals. Tells you how to set it up.

Journals in Progress

That is the main page. The "how to start a journal is the first sticky"

I'm using the app. I thought you had to have so many posts or something first...? Thank you in advanced

I'm using the app. I thought you had to have so many posts or something first...? Thank you in advanced

You don't need a required number of posts to start a journal...50 posts allows voting and entry into contests as well as sending/receiving PM's...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I’m currently running GC in my lineup. Great strain to grow, very resilient and great producers for trichomes and yield.
BTW this is my first post/comment. Lurker coming out of the dark..? Lol. I’ve learned a lot from everyone. Special thanks to o PW. .
Welcome Topps, hope you got the journal figured out. I will keep an eye out for it. PW is certainly an important member here, supporting everyone, and we are lucky to have him.

The grow looks like it's coming along good, bigger will always come later
thanks hostagecs, good thing I was never about yield or I would be in a RDWC set up right now harvesting my second grow lol. Good things come to those who wait. Better things to those who wait but take action lol.

Things I am going to change for this upcoming round.
- Once the scrog is on, its staying on, I should have left it on. Watering and pruning were a pain with a net.
- I plan on making some form, of ring feeder with a funnel for ease of watering in the scrog
- Water more often. This soil has incredible drainage. Its is almost like coco although I have never seen or used coco. I think I can keep the growth more steady with better timed waterings, especially in this first month.
- Limited aerated compost teas. The soil is rich and full of nutrients right now. I dont need to add anything. Maybe at transplant from 4” to 1gallon pots they could use a bit of biogold on the roots. Then a sprouted seed tea. (Bob where can I order the right kind of malted barley?). No aerated compost teas until they are bushy in the 1 gallon geopots. Another transplant before flower into the 5g gallon and more biogold and seed tea.
- More light. Done. I have the dwarf star and the fusion pro. 400+ watts drawn this time.
- Let them get bigger. Due to height restrictions I was cautious and flipped early. With these indica leaning hybrids I can let them fill the net more.

I am throwing down the guarantee now. I guarantee that these Jordan of the Island genetics will be my best harvest yet. Prepare for a spring blizzard because frost is in the long term forecast.

Its at the stage where I am checking trichomes daily I guess. There are a few small patches of amber trichomes on a few buds but generally mostly cloudy. So they live a while longer.

B0E2456C-3E83-4C16-BE94-0EDD3AC7CDF0.jpeg
Dude, they look great! And like they want to be chopped, dried n smoked! Cant be long now. Fantastic work buddy, well done, its been a joy to follow along..

Always good when you can reflect and figure out where you want to make changes. Reflection is a massively important part of our growth as growers.

Best of luck with the chop - I don’t envy you having to spend hours trimming, but the end product is always worth it!

Your girls are looking great UA! I too was checking my TRI's daily like you. What I noticed on mine was the part of the plants I checked most frequently were the highest parts closest to my eye...the most mature-growth part of the plant. Once I started looking around at different height levels of the same plant I began to figure out that the plant appeared to be maturing at different speeds. I'm glad I'm stretching out my flush a little, just to be sure I'm done overall, and for me to get the nute out. For you being organic, I suppose your flush needs are less?

Say I read your water comment above about goals for next grow. Thats a good goal. I bought a water meter thing that I considered junk. Used it once and I could tell. Knowing when to water requires you to know your soil, to the level that you do. For me, when my plants got larger, watering evenly and slowly was a challenge. I ended up creating a drip system driven by aquarium pump in a 5 gallon bucket, and love it. Once the plants get in 5 gallon grow pots, it is a real time save, I can get 4 plants at a time slow-watered in 45 min, while I spend that time pruning leaves.

Thanks USA, Yeah I don't think I need to flush at all but I will be adding straight up water from here on out.

I am going to figure out a new way to water or just order an automatic water set up.

I know, once the plant is secured into the scrog, that it's going to be a real pain. So any way that makes it easier to water is worth looking at.

Back
Top Bottom