Urban Achievers Inner City Seeds of Promise

Man Urb I think you could make a pile of sh*& look awesome with those camera skills you have but man you have some beautiful plants going in you garden. Keep up the great work

Tried some of the uncured blue dream. Pretty decent. It will improve. Also took a hit or two of the green crack...that stuff is a unique high lol. The real test will be in a few weeks. Once the fresh cut grass fades. Starting to see more amber but mostly on sugar leaves or older buds.

Ok I havent slept yet so...im off lol.

amnog_IMG_9847.jpg

amnog_IMG_9844.jpg

amnog_IMG_9873.jpg

That would make me have a reason to wake up to the next day beautiful stuff buddy .

Top notch pics Urban. Great job.

Cheers.

Man Urb I think you could make a pile of sh*& look awesome with those camera skills you have but man you have some beautiful plants going in you garden. Keep up the great work

That would make me have a reason to wake up to the next day beautiful stuff buddy .

Lmfao thanks folks, I forgot I had taken these, it was 4am before I went to bed. Bit of a blur, testing my own uncured cannabis got me messed up, then a few pulls off of the vaporizer with lemon meringue really put me over the edge.

Its amazing what good light and a pretty plant can give you. I am not ready to let this journal go without a fight lol, do not go gently into that grow tent, the Amnesia has more to give lol

Have you chopped her yet Urb? I want to see the finished product and get the smoke report so I know what I’m in for!

Have you chopped her yet Urb? I want to see the finished product and get the smoke report so I know what I’m in for!

Not yet, checked on her this morning and I think another few days still, slow to amber. Going to be real sure its ready, also want to use this for medical purposes, like some concentrated cannabis oil and pain cream for my old man. Surprise him with some medication. Been extremely busy with work or I wpuld have some pictures posted.

Alright well this may be the final shots of the amnesia og trichomes. They are looking good. I will be busting out some bud shots of the green crack and blue dream. Some are over dry, 30% RH, but we are working on that. I will let those photos tell the story. For now, here she is, Amnesia OG #6

Sadly I watered her this morning, thinking she needed it. Soil was very dry. I think I will leave her for 24 hours in the dark, then pretend I have a 420 tshirt and chop.

amnog_IMG_9933.jpg

amnog_IMG_9931.jpg

amnog_IMG_9937.jpg

amnesia_OG_IMG_9930.jpg

amnog_close_up_IMG_9936.JPG

How do u get focus everywhere. Mine always focusses on a spot and leaves other spots blurry. .

F stop or Aperture. There is a discussion on this in the advanced cannabis photography thread I think.

F2.8 will be a very shallow focus. Very.

F22 will be much more in depth.

This shot was somewhere around F16.

Edit: I focus on a few different areas, trying to get the most focus overall, so try a shot focused on the front/middle/back. Then pick the best one.

Beautiful plants and pics. So what's next on the playlist .

Not sure if it has been mentioned already but will go over the thread soon .

I started a new thread with some Jordan of the Island genetics. Blue Bud and Gods Blue Warp. The link is in this journal somewhere, or in my signature, Morty's Photographic Journal of Dubiousness and Rickity Science

Alright folks, this is it, the end of the road. Thank you all.

I harvested the Amnesia OG two days ago and hung to dry. They were crispy on the outside and a bit wet in the middle when I trimmed it just now. Sticky and more dense than the green crack or blue dream.

Overall an interesting first grow. Learned some things. Made some friends. Smoked some bud. Took some photos. We also grew some decent organic cannabis. I did a rough weigh of the trimmed and semi-dry Amnesia OG, 60 grams.

This journal is complete but the adventure continues. I will return and post a link to the smoke report in a few weeks.

:thanks:

A80918DD-70A4-4827-BC70-8693B90B891E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom