OG1969's 2nd Run - 4 Strains - 400MH/600W HPS Soil Grow 4x4 Tent

Hey Ca, thanks for dropping in. yah no joke going to try and find a place to put sugar punch, but not a ton of options so Sunday will be the last day of light for the inside girls, Tuesday or Wednesday depending on my day off they will separate from the soil. As for the PPK it has a weird high to it feels like couch lock but never does, very good to allow me to sleep which is nice. The hard part I am having trouble with is all the flavors and I am a chef, I get hints of coffee, diesel, berries, citrus and some very earthy tones need a second set of lungs to try a sample... MY bog seeds are doing very well and the insects have not touched them, thankfully. Off over the weekend so the weed eater is coming out and clearing an area around all he plants and then spray again and see how they do, But they are doing well topped two of the Blueberry plants today the other is going to be LST'D and brought around the cage and then back to the middle, should be a fun harvest with her but what the hell right. So I will keep an eye on the inside girls and get pics before their final lights out and then when they are finally harvested a day or so after 14 weeks. will rethink the sativa indoor grow, Peace all and happy gardening, OG.

Were you planning on giving them the 48 hours darkness in the tent they are in, just unplugging the lights? Hoping that stress finishes em up abit & get them ready for the glass and papers! :bravo: Good to hear on them bog's, been doing more research man they both sound like very good genetics, very stable and great dealing with stress and bugs, really good to hear.. PPK sounds dangers, like some creeper buddage.. I like it.. this rascal is also going to be needing a few testers :thumb: How often are you spraying there bro? Every so often, when ya got time? Im going to try to make my sprayings like clockwork.. I don't want to deal with spider mites that's my main thing. I had them last outdoor grow and it was horrible.. Had so many fat buds and once I looked on the inner bud it was all ravaged and effed up, horrible site. And I do not want to see it with these gorgeous big betsy buds.. Do you use neem oil also OG? Ca't wait to see some havest pics bro, keep it up everything is looking killer :peace: , CA215

Were you planning on giving them the 48 hours darkness in the tent they are in, just unplugging the lights? Hoping that stress finishes em up abit & get them ready for the glass and papers! :bravo: Good to hear on them bog's, been doing more research man they both sound like very good genetics, very stable and great dealing with stress and bugs, really good to hear.. PPK sounds dangers, like some creeper buddage.. I like it.. this rascal is also going to be needing a few testers :thumb: How often are you spraying there bro? Every so often, when ya got time? Im going to try to make my sprayings like clockwork.. I don't want to deal with spider mites that's my main thing. I had them last outdoor grow and it was horrible.. Had so many fat buds and once I looked on the inner bud it was all ravaged and effed up, horrible site. And I do not want to see it with these gorgeous big betsy buds.. Do you use neem oil also OG? Ca't wait to see some havest pics bro, keep it up everything is looking killer :peace: , CA215

Welcome to the end there CA, didn't really have the heart to take down Shack and the Blueberry when they really aren't ready, so had just purchased a new lawnmower and used that box to put Sugar Punch and the PPk in so they can get the 48 hours of dark before harvest. Will let Shack and the Blueberry go a little longer hopefully not a month, lol. Didn't really have many insect issues last outdoor grow, this one is located a ways from were the last one was but a little more private and away from the pool. I have been spraying every other evening around dusk, today in the am went out and weed eated around them and then cleaned them up hoping less around them less insects we will see but they are growing and doing nicely, topped two of the Bluberries yesterday and rebent the other will try and get pics of them all except SP and PPK, Peace OG.

Good going bro. I think you are making a very decent decision letting them run a little longer, might as well you have been this patient what is a couple more weeks right? Man... it's going to be some doobage.. & again good going on making the outdoor a little more secluded.. I feel like my girls will be missing every morning I go out to check, very bad location. I've also noticed my taller grass attracts a hell of a lot more action bug wise, I try to keep everything cut down now and will throughout the summer.. I feel ya on the bugs thought they are making a smorgasbord out of the taller WW, going to do an early insecticide spray tonight probably. Hope the bugs aren't hittin' them too bad brotha! Keep knocking those suckers down! Using any fim on the outdoors there OG? I tried on a couple and think I may have screwed the pooch... Ill get some up here after this post.. Outdoor girls are booming with this heat though! My girls are totally welcoming it and growing an inch plus a day easy. This next week is looking perfect 4 degree fluctuations, going to start hitting my girls with some nutrients. Any outdoor girls receiving light dose feedings, any supplements? Have a good 1 OG, :peace: CA

Them buds are looking mighty tasty. Should be a nice harvest!

:goodjob:

Good going bro. I think you are making a very decent decision letting them run a little longer, might as well you have been this patient what is a couple more weeks right? Man... it's going to be some doobage.. & again good going on making the outdoor a little more secluded.. I feel like my girls will be missing every morning I go out to check, very bad location. I've also noticed my taller grass attracts a hell of a lot more action bug wise, I try to keep everything cut down now and will throughout the summer.. I feel ya on the bugs thought they are making a smorgasbord out of the taller WW, going to do an early insecticide spray tonight probably. Hope the bugs aren't hittin' them too bad brotha! Keep knocking those suckers down! Using any fim on the outdoors there OG? I tried on a couple and think I may have screwed the pooch... Ill get some up here after this post.. Outdoor girls are booming with this heat though! My girls are totally welcoming it and growing an inch plus a day easy. This next week is looking perfect 4 degree fluctuations, going to start hitting my girls with some nutrients. Any outdoor girls receiving light dose feedings, any supplements? Have a good 1 OG, :peace: CA

Hey CAl all good on the FIM, if you screwed the pooch you may have done it right, lol, But seriously you may have. Based on where the term came from. No FIM just topped two of the blueberries and the other got bent again trying to make her go around the cage and then let her grow up and out. Yes my outdoor girls have been fed @ 1/4 dose for a gallon of water with the Roots Organic line. I hear yah on the grass thing, gave mine about a four foot circle and then sprayed again, we will see. BTW Sugar Punch and the PPK are drying as I type, Peace OG.

Well here we sit 5 days after the 13th week and two of the girls are still in the tent, think they may go another week not sure, But the PPK and Sugar Punch we put into dark about 48 hours ago. Came home from work checked on all the girls then went and opened up their coffin and they are now drying and stinking to high heaven, not a bad thing :)

So here we are coming up to a 6 month long battle with the Sativa, think I am winning now. Here are a few pics of Sugar Punch then PPK.

2013_update_00927.jpg

2013_update_01028.jpg

2013_update_01125.jpg

2013_update_01224.jpg

2013_update_01326.jpg

2013_update_01424.jpg

2013_update_01524.jpg

2013_update_01619.jpg

2013_update_01721.jpg

2013_update_02020.jpg

PPK

2013_update_02220.jpg

2013_update_02318.jpg

2013_update_02421.jpg

Peace all, gonna love that little hash scrapping off the scissors, Peace all OG.

So here we sit on the 7th day of May right at 13 weeks of flower after looking at MadShack and Looking and sampling the Blueberry decided to kill the light put them through their dark period and dry my other stuff in there while all the fans and exhaust is running and then harvest the other two. Took one branch off of Sugar Punch, one of the lower ones and trimmed and started drying it it has been a day and a half should be some fine meds, a few shots of her.

So will start with one of the smaller nugs then a bigger one, can't wait till they dry enough to sample, I know the taste will enhance with curing, but really want to try it.

2013_harvest_002.JPG

2013_harvest_001.JPG

The one I like gonna be a great plant, have more seeds :)

2013_Harvest_006.JPG

2013_Harvest_005.JPG

2013_Harvest_004.JPG

2013_Harvest_003.JPG

Peace all, will update as I trim, OG.

Hey CAl all good on the FIM, if you screwed the pooch you may have done it right, lol, But seriously you may have. Based on where the term came from. No FIM just topped two of the blueberries and the other got bent again trying to make her go around the cage and then let her grow up and out. Yes my outdoor girls have been fed @ 1/4 dose for a gallon of water with the Roots Organic line. I hear yah on the grass thing, gave mine about a four foot circle and then sprayed again, we will see. BTW Sugar Punch and the PPK are drying as I type, Peace OG.

F I missed right.. I really did, I've seen people do it with precision and the leaves came out perfect! mine are all missing their tips lol.. all good though it actually llows more light to the lower growth, so, I guess its pretty neutral. That circle should do the girls good.. the grass around here grows quick as hell around these parts though, something that needs to be stayed on top off. I slip up all the time haha.

So here we sit on the 7th day of May right at 13 weeks of flower after looking at MadShack and Looking and sampling the Blueberry decided to kill the light put them through their dark period and dry my other stuff in there while all the fans and exhaust is running and then harvest the other two. Took one branch off of Sugar Punch, one of the lower ones and trimmed and started drying it it has been a day and a half should be some fine meds, a few shots of her.

So will start with one of the smaller nugs then a bigger one, can't wait till they dry enough to sample, I know the taste will enhance with curing, but really want to try it.

Peace all, will update as I trim, OG.

How was the scissor hash, did you just trim the one branch? Damn OG reps on them snow covered buds!! Looking mighty chronic! Got any distinct smells kickin in during drying? What made you shut everything down today? that is so funny man, I couldn't take the heat anymore, its getting too hot out, plants are thriving outdoors figured why not right.. Good decision regardless man and even more reps for sticking it out that long!! now time for the endless trim trim trim, definition of success :Namaste: Lets get this outdoor going ya? Keep up the sprayings :thumb: :laugh: Have a good one brotha :peace: CA

F I missed right.. I really did, I've seen people do it with precision and the leaves came out perfect! mine are all missing their tips lol.. all good though it actually llows more light to the lower growth, so, I guess its pretty neutral. That circle should do the girls good.. the grass around here grows quick as hell around these parts though, something that needs to be stayed on top off. I slip up all the time haha.

How was the scissor hash, did you just trim the one branch? Damn OG reps on them snow covered buds!! Looking mighty chronic! Got any distinct smells kickin in during drying? What made you shut everything down today? that is so funny man, I couldn't take the heat anymore, its getting too hot out, plants are thriving outdoors figured why not right.. Good decision regardless man and even more reps for sticking it out that long!! now time for the endless trim trim trim, definition of success :Namaste: Lets get this outdoor going ya? Keep up the sprayings :thumb: :laugh: Have a good one brotha :peace: CA

Hey CA happy Tuesday too yah. Have not tried the scissor hash yet want a big ball so will wait till I do more trimming. yes just one branch off of her to kind of speed dry on a screen and see how she is, as for smell citrus or lemon form the super silver haze, but she has hints of a coffee or something to her, can't wait to sample. As for the decision to shut her down was based on how they looked tonight the temps and the temps falling a bit in the next day or so which would be nice, tent was sitting at a 100 when I got home, and the Blueberry and MadShack have enough moisture to go two days with out slushing or watering again. Yah the clones of mine and the BOG seeds are doing good not seeing the insect marks as much on the new growth, but they will still get sprayed and the BOG seeds have not been touched and they are inches from the others????? Yah one hella long grow, and hopefully some of the best meds I have had in a long time, we shall see here in a few more days, patience young grasshopper . Believe I am off Thursday so willtry and get the girls trimmed up then, Peace all, OG.

So had Sugar Punch and the Platinum Purple Kush in the tent drying, well, pulled them when I got home and trimmed up the PPK and the Sugar Punch is still drying in the closet till tomorrow and then she will get trimmed when I am off, she's a little bigger plant :)

PPK

2013_Harvest_0031.JPG

2013_Harvest_0041.JPG

2013_Harvest_0051.JPG

2013_Harvest_007.JPG

2013_Harvest_008.JPG

2013_Harvest_009.JPG

She is looking really good a few more days and I may get to try a sample of her, we will see. Have plenty of Mason Jars for he others so we will se what MadShack and the Blueberry look like tomorrow evening, Peace all, OG.

looks tasty :)

Mighty frosty, tasty looking buddage OG very nice :goodjob: masons will do them great :peace: feels good shutting down the indoor for abit? Ready for this outdoor grow to start taking off, love them both equally but, the suns free :yummy: Think it's getting a little late for me to germ a sweet cindy? A buddy has a bunch of "oldschool" og clones, might just opt and pick up a couple of them. Keep it up brotha :peace: CA

I think there is still time to germinate a seed, but if the clones are free or.cheap save the BOG seed for fall, I will get a couple regular seeds going tonight and we will see how they go. Some of Sugar punch should be ready for a test tonight, the ppk is good and very fruity type flavors. Also have madshack and the blueberry drying right now I think the blueberry may be the best but have not touched shack yet so we will see.peace and thatnks for stopping by, OG

Hello all semi back online have something going on with the computer, trying to get her solved. So the indoor girls are done have the PPK and Sugar Punch all trimmed dried and in jars burping a few times every day. The Blueberry and MadSahack are still hanging and will come apart in the next day or so. Took one of the smaller branches off the Blueberry to trim up so will have a few pics of that as well.

Got the final portion of the the donated prize pack from Mr. JJ Bones, thanks again very nice. So got the Nug Jar, a case of hemp papers 50 packs, plus a dozen cones from our sponsors, and a bunch of little bottles, was like Xmas in May. So will get a few pics of the fallen girls.

First the underside of Shack.

DSCN12876.JPG

DSCN12887.JPG

poor quality pic of her hanging, SORRY GUYS.
DSCN12899.JPG

Then the Santa Maria x Blueberry

DSCN12907.JPG

Some of Sugar Punch and the new Nugget jar.

DSCN12917.JPG

DSCN12945.JPG

DSCN12983.JPG

And one branch on the Blueberry trimmed today.

DSCN12992.JPG

DSCN13017.JPG

DSCN13037.JPG

DSCN13074.JPG

DSCN13095.JPG

DSCN13125.JPG

DSCN13136.JPG

DSCN13158.JPG

Peace all, MadShack is going to get trimmed tomorrow, then the rest of the Blueberry, Love those big ass outdoor buds way easier to trim. OG.

Well the blueberry is trimmed and still drying, pulled one branch off of MadShack and trimmed her up. Sounds odd, MadSahck sounds male.

A couple pics of the first of a few to come off of Shack.

DSCN13455.JPG

DSCN13465.JPG

DSCN13475.JPG

DSCN13485.JPG

Peace all more trimming to do, OG. Can't wait for the outdoor girls to start kicking.

Well all the indoor is coming to an end all is trimmed up the Blueberry and Sugar Punch are jarred up, as well as the little bit off the PPK, got Madshack trimmed and drying will go into jars tomorrow and then it is all about the outdoor girls, Got the Sour Boggle and the Sweet Ciny planted into dirt today, no more solo cups, so a few shots of the final round up.

First up Sugar Punch all jarred up

2013_Harvest_028.jpg

2013_Harvest_029.jpg

Then the Blueberry drying

2013_Harvest_032.jpg

2013_Harvest_034.jpg

2013_Harvest_035.jpg

2013_Harvest_036.jpg

And Madshack drying overnight and when I get home tomorrow she will also get put in her urn

2013_Harvest_071.jpg

2013_Harvest_073.jpg

2013_Harvest_074.jpg

2013_Harvest_077.jpg

2013_Harvest_078.jpg

2013_Harvest_079.jpg

2013_Harvest_080.jpg

2013_Harvest_081.jpg

2013_Harvest_082.jpg

2013_Harvest_085.jpg

2013_Harvest_086.jpg

Peace all keep them green, gotta go water the BOG seedlings and then look into making some butter with that new magic butter thing, OG.

Good to see everything wrapping up nicely over here OG :thumb: glad to hear those BOG are still going strong. I came home to mine knocked over due to these winds. 3 foot plus fall.. we'll see how she comes back. Nugs look to be like some potent stanky goodness, good goin' bro! You weighing any of your yields? Both tents will be coming down today. Party at the house here in a couple weeks have get the inside back to having company over! Wanted to leave everything up was almost feeling like starting another indoor session but with this heat and the ac i'm just seeing this energy bill getting too high, :peace: keep it up OG, -CA

Back
Top Bottom