OG1969's 2013 Outdoor Journal - Blueberry - MadShack - Sour Boggle & Sweet Cindy

Hope everyone is having a great August 1st. Had a pretty good day at work, came home checked on the clones the girlfriend had already misted them so they were good to go, chatted for a bit then went out to check on the girls and the same two plants were wilting again so I gave the Blueberry then gave the Sweet Cindy some water and was checking her out I thought, turns out is is a Clyde in Drag , We have BALLS, so Out He came and disposed of not ready to breed and the indoor is know where near ready for plants with as hot as it is in my garage. SO maybe the Sweet Cindy was not a feminized seed the Sour Boggle has hairs all over her as do the rest and they are starting to flower so time to change the nutes on all plants, will update the rest real soon, a few shots of the now deceased Sweet Cindy. Peace all OG.

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00418.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00319.jpg

Wo that's nuts! No pun intended :laugh:

That's sac clubs for ya, saying they have fem seeds, some bs, I remember thinking they looked veryvery small and odd, I still have a good 9 benas of the cindy LOL.. Good to see the boggle was a fem, mine is also.. The two cindys I started never sprouted as I just threw them outside instead of cfl'ing them. You took two clones from the dude? Her structure as you said is awesome, was she having any yellowing down low?
Great catch OG, glad you were able to tend to the ill plant in time, goodjob bro, +reps!! expect a pic response here in a good 10 minutes or so bro!
:peace: CA

From what I've seen through my experience, and others is that I see more hermies from feminized seeds than from regular seeds. When I grow regular seeds, I expect to see only pure sensemilla at the end. Just my two cents anyway... :)

Good job on the yankee-doodle OG, can't wait to see that Blueberry flower.:cheer:

Wo that's nuts! No pun intended :laugh:

That's sac clubs for ya, saying they have fem seeds, some bs, I remember thinking they looked veryvery small and odd, I still have a good 9 benas of the cindy LOL.. Good to see the boggle was a fem, mine is also.. The two cindys I started never sprouted as I just threw them outside instead of cfl'ing them. You took two clones from the dude? Her structure as you said is awesome, was she having any yellowing down low?
Great catch OG, glad you were able to tend to the ill plant in time, goodjob bro, +reps!! expect a pic response here in a good 10 minutes or so bro!
:peace: CA

Well I still have two of his clones going right now, so I could breed if I find the right female and it could be shack. As for Sour Boggle I have had a few , a hand full, of yellow leaves , but they were old leaves from when she was just put in the ground has not been an ongoing issue , shack more so because she grows so dense and some of the inner leaves do not get any sun. The bending of shack will help, her and the Blueberry #3 have not been topped they are just bent through the cages. Thanks for dropping in, hope all is well in your garden, OG.

From what I've seen through my experience, and others is that I see more hermies from feminized seeds than from regular seeds. When I grow regular seeds, I expect to see only pure sensemilla at the end. Just my two cents anyway... :)

Good job on the yankee-doodle OG, can't wait to see that Blueberry flower.:cheer:

Happy Friday to you there Lester, I am not a 100% sure these were female seeds every thing I have seen has been regular seeds from this breeder. Will try another one the indoor go round, Yah he had to go did not want these girls affected by it right now I want to control it a little more, thanks for dropping in will try and get some photo's up tonight.

Peace, OG

Well better soon than later update on the outdoor girls, they got fed the transition phase today and the next next will be the same unless it changes in the growth changes in the next week. They were fed Blue Planet's Bluemax 2 part at a rate of 20ml per 2 gallons of part A and 30ml per 2 gallons of part B. Getting them ready for the fun to come. Pics are: first 2 are the Blueberry #3 , then 4 of Madshack and finally 3 of the Sour Boggle.

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00216.jpg

Looking through the canopy on the her.

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00419.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00519.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00619.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00719.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00818.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00918.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01016.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01115.jpg

My new clones are still doing good just need to change out the water in the trans and cool down the mat under them with cool water and change the water in the misting bottle a few times a day, due to the fact they are in the garage under a 2 tube 4 foot florescent
light, but we are heading into day 5 with all of them alive, will try and get pics of them in the am, Peace all and thanks for dropping in, OG.

Alright got my running around done today and picked up most of the stuff for my new soil , I am going to try a 1/4 batch and see how it works out so I have:

2 bags of the Roots Organic 707 soil
5 lbs Bloodmeal 12-0-0
5 lbs Bat Guano 0-7-0
5 lbs fish bone meal 3-16-0
Dolimite lime and azomite are coming and Picked up some Arctic humus and some have said you cannot but this but the local shop had 60 lbs of it sitting on the floor Glacial Rock Dust will have to research that the recipe I have does not contain it or greens sand. Pick up about 10 lbs of fresh organic earthworm castings and the soil will be ready to mix and let sit.

Got a couple picks of the clones first pic is of the BB#3 on the right and Madshack on the left and the second picture of the clones is the Sour Boggle on the right and the Male Sweet Cindy on the left they look weird but are hanging in there so we will see.

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00217.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00320.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00420.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00620.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00720.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00819.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00919.jpg

Peace all have a great weekend, OG.

P.S. the soil recipe amounts above are wrong the 5 lb boxes I only 1 1/4 lbs so not all 5 will be going into the soil.

So i have almost all the soil stuff together and ready, went out today and picked up a 57 gallon tote to mix the soil in and cook it off, having a tough time deciding what to grow, clones I have the BB#3, and madshack, and Sour Boggle.

Seeds I have:

TGA- Jack the Ripper- regular
TGA- The Void- regular

Not sure on the breeder:

Jack Frost- regular
Raspberry Kush- regular
Big Bud X Norther LIghts #5 - regular

KC Brains KC-45- fem-auto
KC Brains T.N.R.- regular
Bog seeds Sour Boggle Fem/Reg ?
Bog seeds Sweet Cindy Fem/Reg ?
Dynasty seeds Drizella - regular
Santa Maria x Blueberry ( already have clones for this one)
Sannie's Jack - feminized
Sugar Punch - Feminized

So there you have it help me decide lol Peace all will try and get some plant photos up shortly, getting ready to smoke a Tri-Tip. OG

i would go to leafly.com and look up each one of the strains you are considering and make an informed choice. i would look up their characteristics and then go to en.seedfinder.eu to look up their characteristics for growth and yield.

https://www.leafly.com

https://en.seedfinder.eu

Thanks again KJC, checked both sites briefly will have to spend some time checking a few of the strains are not there but there is always google. So got the outdoor girls fed today with Blue Planet's Two part mix at a rate of 20ml of part A grow and 30ml part B Bloom, and 1 tbls molasses in two gallons of water for all the girls tonight and they are standing tall and wide the BB#3 plant is pushing 7-8 feet across and sahck is going to be a ball of buds everywhere the sour boggle is a thick ass girl her branches are thick all the way to the end Like the size of two pencils. Will give them some Bloom Final a little down the road and see how they do. A few pics of the girls and the trunks on the BB#3 and Shack, Peace all have a great Monday, OG.

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00218.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00421.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00521.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00621.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00721.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00820.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00920.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01017.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01116.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01217.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01316.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01416.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01517.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01715.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01617.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01817.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01916.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02015.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02114.jpg

Madshack on the left Blueberry #3 in the middle and Sour Boggle on the right

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02214.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02312.jpg

Keep them green all my friends.

I think majestic sums up your girls at the moment.. Or majestically beastly, there we go :laugh:

Ill throw in a vote for a couple of them TGA jack the rippers, been tagging along on some of subcools videos and man oh man, they make JTR sound absolutely phenomenal, as do all the other strains. Maybe a raspberry kush also? Man I need me some regs.. :Namaste:

Just to clarify my previous post on the amount of nutrients was off using 20ml of Grow part A per two gallons of water and 40ml of Bloom part B per two gallons of water, they are flowering now, OG

Awe Happy almost the weekend everyone. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and your garden. Have been gearing up for the indoor grow right after these girls are harvested the indoor will go in and hopefully if all goes as planned the inside girls will get to veg while the other plants are being harvested then will veg for a month and get put into flowering, all the while I will be trimming my ass off and curing some fine herbs, not a bad trade off.

Have also been working on my soil for the indoor grow, had the dolomite lime show up yesterday and the Azomite showed up today. On the way back from fishing in the foothills stopped and picked up 1 cu/ft of organic worm castings for $10.00 flat at a little hole in the shop. So now I had everything

2-bags Roots Organic 707 soil 3.5 cu/ft bags
6 1/4 lbs. Worm castings
1 1/4 lbs Blood Meal 12-0-0
1 1/4 lbs. Bat Guano 0-7-0
1 1/4 lbs. Fish Bone Meal 3-16-0
1/4 cup Dolomite Lime
1 Quart Glacial Hummus
3 tablespoons Azomite

layered on bag of soil on the bottom and then layered the rest of the ingredients on that and mixed everything in by hand, added the second bag of soil and then smoothed it out and added one gallon of water over the top let it set about five minutes and mixed everything from top to bottom then from side to side and covered and dated it should be ready beginning of September.

Clones are doing well as far as what I can see on the top have 8, 4 Madshack and 4 Blueberry #3. Have not seen and roots yet but the cover has been off most of the afternoon today and the plants have not wilted like the last cones did before they had roots so hopefully any day now on them. Well will get to the pictures, up first is the rest of OG's Super Soil, the clones mads shack first then the Blueberry, Then Blueberry #3, Madshack, then Sour Boggle all getting ready to make some nice colas, Peace all be safe and keep them green, OG.

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00622.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00722.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00821.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00921.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01018.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01117.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01218.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01917.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02016.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0267.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01716.jpg

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02115.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02411.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0258.JPG

All the outdoor girls got fed bloom nutes today for their second feeding on that schedule.

It was nice to finally get out.and do.some fishing, one bite no fish but better than sitting at home. As for the indoor line up I am looking at 4 of the Blueberry #3 clones, 2 Jack the Ripper, 2 Void, 2 Raspberry Kush, and 2 Big Bud x Northern Lights #5. That is what I plan to do but it could change may only run 2 of the Blueberry and mix in 2 other strains. OG.

Hello all Hope everyone is having a great weekend, did mine at work home now girls have been fed Blue Planet's 2 Part mix in the bloom phase and flowers are coming out everywhere, have one of daughters son's friends over so no pictures tonight, should have some new ones after work tomorrow. as for the clones not sure all the Blueberry are going to make it the tops are turning a funny color but they do have roots so going to give them a few more days, I am use to seeds and then finding the female, so the cloning last time was pure luck. Will do some research on it. Would like to keep this Blueberry and one shack going for possible breeding. well we will see how they are doing tomorrow, Hope everyone has a great weekend, Peace OG.

Hello all , hope your weekend has went well. Worked myself, but was not a bad weekend, got the outdoor girls fed yesterday, one plant was wilted again when I got home and then noticed a pool of water at the end of the driveway, a little digging found a root had broken a sprinkler or hose line. Got that repaired and the girls watered may feed again tomorrow it has still been hot, but I am going to try it like JTG does give them some water first to help flush or clean out any build up but also i think it allows the food to get in there quicker due to the soil already being moist, not sure but sounds good. Clones all got transplanted into solo cups light feed and watering and under two cfl's in the tent 4 inch exhaust and a box fan atm, will change that and add a oscillating fan as well. Enough OG jabber her are the girls will try and keep it BB#3, shack, sour boggle and the other BB plants , Peace all have a good Monday OG.

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0314.JPG

need better eyes just going to wing this one guys and gals

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0305.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0295.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0278.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0268.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0259.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02412.JPG
2013_Outdoor_Grow_02313.JPG
2013_Outdoor_Grow_02215.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02116.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_02017.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01918.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01818.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01717.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01618.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01518.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01417.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01317.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01219.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01118.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01019.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00922.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00822.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00723.JPG
2013_Outdoor_Grow_00623.JPG

Well all they have hit the stretch and are starting to fill in should get better and better each day, till next time, keep them green

Back
Top Bottom