Oldman toker

Welcome to 420.

I don't post here as frequently as some, but its good to see another experienced gentleman around the place.

Glad to have you join us.
:welcome:

Its hard to do this over the internet, but have a taste of this. :)
:passitleft:

High from northern California, long time toker here too. Welcome to the 420Magazine family. Enjoy! :welcome:

:420:

Hello :welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W, Soil, FF Nutes
Undercurrent DWC Grow Journal
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

Hey there! Sedona, Arizona m/63
toking for a while...

Welcome Oldman Toker :Rasta:

Glad to see another old Fart here! We gotta stick together! Been growing long? We always welcome experience. Feel free to nose around and get involved. :welcome:

Welcome Oldman Toker :Rasta:

Glad to see another old Fart here! We gotta stick together! Been growing long? We always welcome experience. Feel free to nose around and get involved. :welcome:

Oldman toker and OldMedMan we are like one big happy family here on 420Mag Mountain. So Good night Johnboy, Goodnight Mary-ellen, Goodnight Jim-bob, Good Night OMM and OmT.

I am very excited you guys have met!:woohoo:
OMM reflects the best of us all here at 420Mag and has been a tremendous friend to every member in our 420Mag Family.

OldMedMan and Oldtoker Man, I feel I should rollup a joint of some Acapulco Gold or Panama Red and enjoy the company of the True Old Guard stoners from the time that land forgot.

Back
Top Bottom