Intro

Welcome to 420 magazine SmokinAnnieo!

Glad to meet you. What I like about this site is the friendliness and mutual support of others that are seeking help with their problems in cultivation and curing. On a few other sites that I am a member of people will ask for help and advice and are constantly belittled and this is a repetitive occurrence but you will not see that here, everyone shares their knowledge freely with no need for disparagement.

What's the haps, my fine fellow reefer tokers? I'm a 420 virgin, but I've been toking for as long as I can remember, and I've been extremely pro-pot going way back before being pro-pot was cool.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome: my friend.
Hope you had a nice Christmas.
Do you have a garden on the go?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

:welcome: to the community, @SmokinAnnieo! If you need help finding anything in particular, please let me know and I will do my best to assist.

Here's the link to the first thread you should review:

Helpful Links for New Members

We're happy you're here.

What's the haps, my fine fellow reefer tokers? I'm a 420 virgin, but I've been toking for as long as I can remember, and I've been extremely pro-pot going way back before being pro-pot was cool.
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. CL🍀

Welcome to 420 Magazine @SmokinAnnieo

Have you ever tried growing anything before?
What style of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

SMOKING A! Welcome and Happy Holidays to ya new friend!

So pro-pot from the womb! Does your pot loving self ever have a desire to grow?!

This is a great place to be if you want to start up!

Welcome to 420magazine SmokeAnnio! This place is the bees knees! Hope you find it as warm and helpful as I have :)

Back
Top Bottom