Oldsmokey Goes Hydro

Welcome syenite I haven't had good luck with chem91 my fault but this is my last seed out 5 and I haven't got one to the finish line. I will be taking some clones off her. I will checkout your journal.

Ah, that’s a pity, but I’m glad you’ve still got the one! I will read backwards to get more context!

No pressure/obligation to check out my journal, but you are most welcome :Namaste:

I enjoyed going backwards and looking at all your updates. Love the video posts. I can't believe your journal is 130 pages long after a couple of months! :laugh: Nice job on recovering from the cal/mag def and then the N tox after.

I'm glad you managed to get a Chem running in the end! Get some clones and keep it going. I really hope this line is a good one. My pack just arrived a couple of hours ago. Like you said somewhere back there, not cheap, lol.

@DonkeyDick very graciously gave me some of his rosin and I tried it in the Dynavap for the first time. Blew my face off. Love it. :ganjamon:

Here's what's cooking at oldsmokies tonight.
Hey OldSmokey sorry I didn’t make it ,Shed’s right I think the link is broken :lot-o-toke:Be sure and save me a dab sounds like some I’d like to hit .

I enjoyed going backwards and looking at all your updates. Love the video posts. I can't believe your journal is 130 pages long after a couple of months! :laugh: Nice job on recovering from the cal/mag def and then the N tox after.

I'm glad you managed to get a Chem running in the end! Get some clones and keep it going. I really hope this line is a good one. My pack just arrived a couple of hours ago. Like you said somewhere back there, not cheap, lol.

@DonkeyDick very graciously gave me some of his rosin and I tried it in the Dynavap for the first time. Blew my face off. Love it. :ganjamon:
YA I will be taking some clones this week. I have hardly smoked any flower since I got the rosin press. I started looking at your journal today but it's been a busy day I will get back to it.
Thanks Shed!

@West Hippie how are you doing?

YA I will be taking some clones this week. I have hardly smoked any flower since I got the rosin press. I started looking at your journal today but it's been a busy day I will get back to it.

Thanks Shed!

@West Hippie how are you doing?
Arm still hurting going blind in the left eye and wasted to the max , took two of the 225mg capsules can barely move . Get the sonogram first thing in the morning. Your girls are looking great .

Back
Top Bottom