One Pollen Shakin' PotChimp!

Here's a few pics to try that with :) One 818GDP clone/reveg, and one blurry seedling pic from my new freebie grow:

0022117.JPG
0012146.JPG

Overwatered, stalled from transplant, and about 1/2 of them light-bleached:

0012152.JPG

They aren't to the waterlogged point, so they should dry out within a day or two. I rearranged the homemade table they're on to set them all lower and put the light-bleached plants that were in the middle to the ends as much as I could. The GDP x GDP phenos are on the right, the 818GDP phenos are on the left, and the SLH x Blueberry plants are in the center. I hope they pick up because I want to get them going under 12/12 as soon as I can (1-2 weeks).

I'm pushing it, I know but I fed them today. They were still wet but a normal wet; hope that feeding wasn't the one that waterlogs them :) I gave them:

1 gallon of RO water
15.2 ml of AN Iguana Grow
1 tsp of AN Sensi-Cal Mag mix (grow)
19 ml of AN Organic B-1
4 tsp of AN H-1
2 tsp of AN F-2
4 ml of micros
4 ml of sulfate of potash
4 ml of soil microbe activator
2 Tbsp of Dr. Earth's Metabolic Transformer (mycos with myco food)

I used about 1-1/4 cups for each plant. I want to get these started on 12/12 in a week, and I think they're used to the new grow bags by now. I turned off the inline fan that cools the light reflectors to try to get the temps up in the two units that the inline fan cools; I did it before but the one unit got too warm. Since then I've put a small fan with an oderrsokk in the overheated unit and it's doing good so far (79 degrees F). Post more pics soon.

Note: Most of the plants already are showing a good response to the feeding; one or two are somewhat yellow. I turned the 8" inline fan that cools both 250 watt MH/HPS units off for now, and I'm going to run the light cycle at 24/0 for a week or two to get things going. I now have a CPU fan/OdorSok DIY assembly for air circulation in both of these units. The second unit rose to 84.4 degrees F on a cold day without this assembly the first time I shut the 8" inline fan off; the first unit had one of these in it already so the temps in it stayed okay. They're showing good response to the temp increase now that I shut that fan down; it's just too cold to need it running with 250 watt bulbs where I'm at. :) More pics soon.

Hey POtCHimp. really like this little project ur running. ill be keeping a close eye. something id really love try in the future when I get a bit more room. Keep up the good work

Note: I switched the lighting schedule on all 11 of these plants to 12/12 this morning. This is going to work out good; as soon as they show sex my 600 watt unit should be most of the way clear. I'll put a GDP male (if I get one), a female, and one of the 818 x GDP females in to breed together. Here they are at 5 weeks and 2 days from seed:

0022130.JPG

One side (mostly 818 x GDP and GDP x GDP):

0032037.JPG

Other side (mostly GDP x GDP and SLH x Blueberry):

0041913.JPG

I put that White S1 clone in another unit for now. Post more pics soon.

Thanks everybody :)
Those are actually 1 gallon grow bags. I don't want to waste soilless mix, so I decided to put them into flower in the 1 gallon bags. When I determine the sex of each plant, then I'll transplant the ones I'm keeping to either 2 or 3 gallon pots.

Here are all 11 plants at 5 weeks and 5 days old:

0012160.JPG

This is one of the Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry plants. They all look ready to put into flower to me:

0022132.JPG

The top of one of the GDP x GDP plants:

0032038.JPG

It's going to be a little more than a week before I can tell what is what here. I'm looking forward to it too :)

Wow. I'm subscribed right up my alley. I've seen people post your name in some of docs thread but just found this journal.
Dj with slh crazy
I've grown the blueberry but now just there f13
I currently grow slh we crossed with blue satellite 2.2. Love this journal I'm for sure subscribed

Hey welcome :) I have seeds for Blue Satellite 2.2 I got free with a seed order and was wondering what the strain was about maybe I'll put them in a grow this Summer to see. I like that SLH x Blueberry cross too. The f1s aren't throwing any circus clown $hit at me, the branching is even, and they show good vigor, as well as being somewhat forgiving if you make mistakes.
So far I'm not impressed with any of the GDP x GDP offspring (it's early yet I know), so I may take clones of all the prospects I may be using, label them, and do that GDP f2 and (818 Headband x GDP) x GDP project later. I'll do an f2 on the SLH x Blueberry now if that's the case, but again it's early.
I've grown 2 of them so far, and when that 818GDP cross cures out, it smells like an overripe piece of tropical fruit I don't like that. :cough:

Hey Chimp sorry I'm late. You are moving right along. Plants look great. Question do shorter veg times affect yield much?
I have always vegged for 8 weeks before flippin to flower. I have one GDP seed left and I want to cross it with the OG Kush I have both strains are regular seeds so I'm hoping I get a male from one of them. I won't be starting another grow for another month or so but I really want to grow out some seeds I will be following your journal with a great deal of interest keep 'em green bro.:peace::thumb::bigtoke:

All of these are just starting to show signs of sex, but the nodes are hard to see. Tomorrow when I have more time, I'll try to do a count of males and females. One of the Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry plants looks like it's a female; cool. Here they are, a little parched, but I fed them their first bloom feeding today:

0022140.JPG

This is going to be the feeding schedule for these plants until chop:

1 gallon of RO water
15.2 ml of AN Iguana Bloom
1 tsp of AN Sensi-Cal Mag mix (bloom)
19 ml of AN Organic B-1
4 tsp of AN H-1
2 tsp of AN F-2
4 ml of micros
4 ml of sulfate of potash
4 ml of soil microbe activator
7.6 ml of AN Sensi-Zym