Oops - Hydro help!

Hillbilly420

I wasn't paying attention at the time and put bloom before gro and im low on the bloom I'm only .5 off I put my reader in it and ppm is 500 I'm week 2 flora series but the water reads 20ppm before any nutes, so that's 480 ppm taking the 20 from the water, I'm kinda new on hydro I wouldn't mind some help, thank yall

1214152351.jpg

2 things that make a grow formula, more nitrogen and more phosphorus, nitrogen for top growth and phosphorus for root growth.
Bloom has more phosphorus and potassium and less nitrogen

That's wild to me lol, I figured that they need the grow in veggy it has the grow pretty much through it all, well I got my stuff and I added the point 5 of the bloom in the dwc and got up this morning and she's fine, but still has the stress leaf going on, next week I'm gonna put rapid root, blend, plus, that should help her

Alright in back with another question, I looked at chillers, ice probes, etc. But I'm doing a dwc one res "it's self" it's in a 3 gal I'm not doing anything huge, I've been doing ice bottles but I don't have any roots coming out of the net pot, when roots come out would it still be ok to do ice water? Here is another idea me and my buddy thought of, getting a tote and cutting the led out for the 3 gal to fit down onto turn putting water in the tote and making that water ice cold to cool it off, any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom