Organic Grow

the newest node on the OG#18 is green as can be, so she must have recovered.. Might be very sensitive to the soil or something when they're young. I heard she is a sensitive strain, so having complete organics on hand is comforting knowing I can't do too much damage accidently.

I noticed my tap water has improved by about 150ppm's. It was steadily testing at 250-275 and I grabbed a gallon from the tap and tested right away and it read 145 and was still slowly going down. Gave the entire group some plain water ph'd down to 6.5. Tomorrow the flowering ladies will start getting bloom feed. This last feeding really set them into gear so it's time to start loading them haha.

I'm in. Late as usual :).
I love 420mag.com. I need to find aline of organic nutrients, and here is an organic grow to follow. Just subbed to magic beans led/hid comparison grow too.
Everything thing I wanted to research is right in front of me.
Thanks guys.

well the widows got put in 1 gal pots, so they might depending on when I can take clones. If they're too big when they yield some cuttings I will put them in 3 gal pots. I like the small footprint that 1 gal pots take, and all my current flowering plants are in 1 gal's and are doing great. The one wonder woman is almost 3' tall now and going strong.

And to top it off, my last SLH plant that is too heavy to hold itself up that it's laying on the PVC brace for the box ha, about to spark a blunt of this and cruise the forums a bit. Enjoy
09-18-11_002.jpg

Looking good bro!

That's a massive SLH bud you got there, I Hope mine turns out so nice:cheer:

will be posting some pics in the next few days, yesterday the flowering plants got a full bloom feeding

8ml G, 20ml B, 5ml M
4ml k-bud, 4ml bio juice, 4ml dark matter.
ph @ 6.2

Checked on them this morning and they're loving it as usual.

My OG seedling is really greening up, so I'm very happy about that. All seedlings are growing very uniformly which is interesting given they're all different strains. They're mostly indica though, so that helps.

you know I would actually like to have an Indica as my tree!!! LOL that would be totally tits!!! can you imagine if you had it timed just right, and on christmas day, the kids are opening the presents under the tree, while your taking the tree down!!! LOL "i got a matchbox car!!" the kids would say!!!. "Yea, well daddy just got an extra pound on!!!" LOL

sisco, good to have you here bro :high-five:

Nice K2 as usual your on top of the game,if you like BPN I might give them a try.
man some big cola/bud.WTG Bro
:420:

thus far man I have nothing but great things to say about BPN organics, time will tell, and harvest day can't come quick enough, I want to taste this bud. If you didn't want to go with the organics (they do smell rather strong), they offer a 2 and 3 part line, 420fied is using it on his latest hempy run, getting sick results. You can use it in soil too, so its always an option. I'm noticing the nutrient lines are tailored around cannabis plant needs rather than just a universal plant feed. There's no need for anything extra, you get it all from the nutes.

you know I would actually like to have an Indica as my tree!!! LOL that would be totally tits!!! can you imagine if you had it timed just right, and on christmas day, the kids are opening the presents under the tree, while your taking the tree down!!! LOL "i got a matchbox car!!" the kids would say!!!. "Yea, well daddy just got an extra pound on!!!" LOL

haha man that would go down as the best christmas ever. I'm guessing I'll end up harvesting most of it around the beginning to middle of december, so hopefully christmas day I'll have a large sum of dry bud to fly away on. We tend to do lots of family things on that day, and bringing bud to gatherings sure beats preparing a dish :cheer:

Vegging plants all received plain water this morning ph'd to 6.7. I use about 5 drops of ph down per gallon of plain water. I don't know what happened but it seems my tap water has gotten better. It was consistently testing around 250ppm and now its always in the 150ppm range. No complains here!

I do believe I forgot to mention when I transplanted the widows, I mixed some of the Root Magic Mycorrhizae in with the soil. I mixed 1tsp in the top third of the soil mix.

I personally haven't been able to find too much info on the subject, BPN, could you chime in and let us know the benefits of using this stuff?

Did the SLH stop the clawing?
Going to have to find the cause of that problem as I just popped 2femmed SLH beans myself and don't want any issues with them.
Any tips on the SLH would be appreciated. Thanks
Peace.

I do believe I forgot to mention when I transplanted the widows, I mixed some of the Root Magic Mycorrhizae in with the soil. I mixed 1tsp in the top third of the soil mix.

I personally haven't been able to find too much info on the subject, BPN, could you chime in and let us know the benefits of using this stuff?

Mycorrhizae is a fungus that forms a symbiotic relationship with plant roots. It grows on the roots and into the root cortex. Basically what it does is it forms many "hyphae" which look kind of like fur on the roots or also kind of like small roots. These hyphae explore the soil and absorb water and nutrients and provide them to the plant. In return, the plant provides the mycorrhizae with food which is produced in the plant leaves. Mycorrhizae can increase the surface area of the roots by up to 10000 times which will increaae nutrient use efficiency, water use efficiency, increase phosphorus uptake significantly, and also decrease salt and heavy metal toxicity. Elevated levels of phosphorus in the growing medium can be harmful to mycorrhizae so it is suggested to go easy on the P. It is best to use mycorrhizae at the time of planting.

Did the SLH stop the clawing?
Going to have to find the cause of that problem as I just popped 2femmed SLH beans myself and don't want any issues with them.
Any tips on the SLH would be appreciated. Thanks
Peace.

It only happens in flower, although I'm not certain, I believe if I put them in 3 gal pots instead of the 1 gal they would snap out of it, she stretches a lot so I'm sure the roots like to grow too. When you start flowering, be prepared for 1-2" per day stretch for 2 solid weeks, during this point she eats N like crazy. The more you give her, the more she stretches. Once she settles down and starts budding, it's a smooth ride to the finish. Fairly easy plant to grow, just keep your ph in check and you'll be fine. Even if the leaves do slightly claw, it doesn't affect the bud development.

Back
Top Bottom