Osmocote Plus Plant Food: Discuss Its Use With Cannabis Here!

Yo Hash Hound
I've been using Osmocote , since I first found your post. Until recently, I could not find the Osmocote +, so I've been using the Osmocote in the green label 14 14 14, will great results. I have a couple of buddies who always use the 'latest-trendy' EXPENSIVE stuff from the garden store….I don't see any difference between their yield, taste, potency…except they spend hundreds & hundreds more then me

How are the other products by Dynamite?
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the posts in this thread. I'm in. Here she is....

20151115_094004.jpg

2tsp Osmo+ in top 1/3 of perlite hempy bucket.
PHd Water only.
Clone cut from mother and put in place under humidity dome.
Spray 4 times a day(ish) with 1/2 tsp/gal DynaGrow Grow + 2tsp milk (milk's been working great for me!)

Fun!

Yo Hash Hound
I've been using Osmocote , since I first found your post. Until recently, I could not find the Osmocote +, so I've been using the Osmocote in the green label 14 14 14, will great results. I have a couple of buddies who always use the 'latest-trendy' EXPENSIVE stuff from the garden store....I don't see any difference between their yield, taste, potency...except they spend hundreds & hundreds more then me

How are the other products by Dynamite?
Thanks

Hey there NCDude

sorry I'm late. I don't know how I missed your post.

I used it in a few 5gl veggie buckets this year and they were great.

My woods plant got OC+/Dym blend and grew great with rain water alone.

:bump
Been reading alot of Doc's and others threads and plan on going 12/12 from seed in GOOD soil and oc+ this next grow.

Good for you! I'm just finishing a grow using oc+ in FFOF soil, and I'm pretty happy with it. Plants did well, until I had to chop most of them to make room for another grow. And I'll be chopping the last one tomorrow that looks like it will deliver some excellent produce. You can do a lot worse than oc+.

What's the npk of oc+?

Thought I read it changed halfway through thread.. No worries, just want to make sure it's same in Aus as in usa

Thought I read it changed halfway through thread.. No worries, just want to make sure it's same in Aus as in usa

I think it did change. :straightface: It was off the market for over a year, so it'd be nice to see a label now. I got mine before supplies of the old formula ran out. That first page label is from 2010.

[Edit] Although I'd be surprised if the NPK changed much. It's the other stuff in the + version that we like - increased calcium, micro-minerals, etc.

damn if npk hasn't changed, we get nothing resembling those numbers.. 13-1-4 is what it's at here...

We have a phosphorus type ban, won't allow levels over certain % in slow release.. Might be something political but our natives are phosphorous sensitive, might be reason...

Back
Top Bottom