Our Ongoing Grows

NCW, I might mix a cup of Dolomite per plant in the yard grow this year. Couldent hurt with the water being at 8.0 on avg. Last year I ph'd the yard grow nute feed but not the water feed. Probably the same this year.
I just saw on the news where hemp Oil is good for dogs too!!!! Stops seizures.
Great Day WOOD!!!!

A lotto body parts trading going on in here. Too odd, cuz I just happen to have a part to trade, or two,, i am looking into a new liver, just kickin the tires so to speak,, the old one still good, lotto miles on it yet.

So, my q,, iffin I start saving my toenail clippings and cut off hair, can I use that to trade for a liver, or a part of one?? Just curious, never too early and I read in here once,, sure it was here, that there is no such thing as a stupid q

Hey there NCW... many many well wishes to a speedy recovery... no pain no gain right?? I've been almost where you are but not the neck dissection ... close enough. I had cancer in my neck... they did Moes on me, I was under the knife for hours.

Man that sucked I looked like Frankenstein after.... I have 2 scars, one is like 180 stitches down the one side of my head and 150 on my neck... they got everything tho so hey... ya never f'ing know what life is gonna throw at you.

The next thing I did after that was get my teeth fixed up... there's a lot of shit growing in there that ain't good for us. Best to keep on it or other shit happens.

Yeah so it sounds like yer outta the woods and on the mend, I hope and pray for your speedy recovery. :Namaste:

You ladies looking mighty fine. Black Dog is looking pretty frosty my friend... wow. Leafy but frosty. Do you think letting it go longer will improve leafyness?? Or is that pretty much set ... as in genetics?

So hang in there buddy... one day at a time, its gets better every day and every day is a good day. Celebrate them no stress. KIG

Thanks Bakedseb and welcome.. You know A-Bird,,, this grow is going to be the first time I've grown any high cbd type pots. Ever since I started growing the object was to increase your THC levels. They come along ways from the 'Good' 3.5% thc to the 30%ers of today. Now they trying to get rid of it?????? I understand all but the differences but,, hey I have friends that just use our coconut budder with a dash of camphour for zip mixed in.. Alittle cold cream jar and instant lotion.. And if the topical don't work,,, eat it...

Wow Mr. Brown... Here I'm sniveling about this procedure. How long ago did you have yours done? From what I've been told, this robotic thing use to be a really heavy one as far as the amount of cutting they do on you. I had about 10-12 stitches from what I could tell. But the use to have to split your head damn head in half. Sounds like they damn ear did your head. Hopefully, your doing good?

I found out they took about 60 lymph nodes out while in there,,, one was 4+mm diameter, that was the only cancerous one. But still no sign of the source.. They did alot of manhandling the muscles and nerves he said... They should come back more than what I have right now. So I get a call from oncology dentistry, they want me to come in and get fitted with covers for what teeth I have left. Covers to protect them from radiation. I said radiation??? WTF they going to radiate? My whole body.... If they don't know where it is,,, just do his whole head... If that isn't it,, we'll start working our way from the neck down.... I'm going to have to talk to another doctor before I jump in that waters. Told the doctor today is still hurts like hell to swallow. What do they want to do,, here we'll get you right in to see a speach therapist. I asked whats she going to do? She's going to teach me how to swallow.... No thanks,,, maybe she was good at it..... JK It was really just another person wanting to get in on some money.

One day they going to be able to regrow your whole body around the dirt from under them toenails Nivek.. They going reveg us.. Thats what I should've asked the doc,, if I step up the nitrgon, change back to a MH bulb and go on a 20/4 lighting regiment,, wood I get younger?

You know it sure can't hurt Dutchess.. If your water is that far outta whack why not. I think I'd take a 5 gallon bucket of water if I was you, and set in off in the corner for 3-4 days,, then check your ph. Maybe it will drift into a usable range. You might have to get a 55 gallon barrel so you can ph enough water for a week of so instead of every time you water.. Might save some time. You can find them food grade barrels on Craigs--list. I woodn't go overboard with the lime, but do alittle reading and work some in. When I was growing in the ground, I use to like to prep the hole before winter sets in. Gives things like bone meal rock phousphate or whatever your working with, start to break down and leach into the surrounding soil. Stuff like earthworms casting and bat guanos, they don't take as long, so I do them when I transplant.
Well I hope everyone doing Great Out there and Keepem Green

Well I pulled out the bag of cheese to do a sample,,, and had snakes crawling around in it;
ccccc2.jpg

cc74.jpg

he was kind of just rolling around in it;
ccc6.jpg

ofcourse it was a comfortable looking, and he was falling asleep... Ditties,,, get your axes..
c249.jpg

Acouple pics of a bud or two
cccc3.jpg

and here's the piece of buddgae... I'm fixxing to shread some of them into 1/2 gram joints... Like 10 joints per bud... My sized.. I call them Biker Joints;
cccccc1.jpg

Keepem Green

What do they want to do,, here we'll get you right in to see a speach therapist. I asked whats she going to do? She's going to teach me how to swallow.... No thanks,,, maybe she was good at it.....

:rofl: I don't care who ya are, that there is funny

NC maybe you should check that out :cheesygrinsmiley: ...

Cool wood woody

Cool bud buddy

Cool pics picky

:volcano-smiley:

Rlaboca welcome... I got it off the net,, E-Ba- I think.. Costy units but they reach out there,I hit the tops of 12' plants with it,, and give great coverage. Kind of like a hurricane of a sprayer. Total overkill if you've got a smaller garden. I only use it on my outdoor grows..
Yea I wondered if anyone wood hear thhat.. I was trying not to be disrepectable to any Ladies out there,, but maybeshe could have showed me acouple tricks to take home ?????????? Don't tell Miss J.. Damn she reads my posts anyways... Keepem Green

This is what I have...
Root-Lowell : Flo-Master Pressurized Sprayer Products
I don't know if I'd use it inside,, it atomizes the spray, light a paint sprayer, coating everything in the room. Lights, walls, ceilings. Is controls to downsize the spray and if you turned it down,, yes I could see someone using it in there. I only have afew plants so I toke mine outback when they need a spray.. I spray mine right as I start flowering, and that's about it,, unless I see problems. I do have to say this year I had Hemp Mites on everything outside,, and I had 5 or 6 over 10' tall,, I was able to spray them without using ladders and as fine a mist as she sprays,, she's stingy with the material... 1 gallon of mix goes as far as 3 in a pump up hudson sprayer. Good product for any larger sized grow. It's good for foliar feeding too. Keepem Green

High Woody soz I haven’t been by MissP is Outta the game an been down for a while ,, I think an hope she is getting a bit better
Just sayin though that Cheese looks wonderful I love a good Cheese :yahoo: have a great day buddy to of the nug to ya an hope you are still getting better

Thanks Jaga... Take care of the Misses,, that's number one on your plate. I've been getting feeling better every day now.

I have acouple plants starting to get close. That Black DOG. I'm not going to grow it again,,,, UNLESS it's a 9.5 on the family guy rating scale... I have a nice little cut vegging. I staarted her flowering 12/17/16, her hairs are about all changed to a golden color and covered with cloudy trichomes. She's going to be lacking in the yield department, and the ratio leaf/flower sucks. I have to say this,,, she has enough sparkle that I'd bet she's behave nicely in one of the presses... But I'm going to take a sample down. She's at about the upper end of what the breeders claims.. And he looks about right. Black DOG
bddd.jpg

poo3.jpg

I mislabeled a plant I think.
bd88.jpg

Ok here's the high CBD plant.. Con I've not grown these before to have any idea of when the harvest should be,,, but I'm going to do what the breeders say for this one. I kind of think tthat they were trying for top CBD's.. And we know they been testing every crop... I'm going to let them do the legwork. I've only got the one and I didn't clone her. Purple-Orange CBD plant
pooo.jpg

po2.jpg

poo4.jpg

And the beaster is filling in nicely... Could be some monsters. She has another 4 weeks yet. Big Tooth;
bt6.jpg

btt.jpg

mm18.jpg

and the rest;;;;
g77.jpg

Keepem Green

Geez, NCW, I'm really sorry to read about what you're going through! All my Bro's are falling apart on me! I just got back on after a few weeks away again, read what's happening to OMM, saw Quix had something unexpected come up and had to suspend his journal (hopefully, he's ok!), and now read about your ghost cancer when I was hoping for something more along the lines of ghost train haze, or something! :thedoubletake:

I think I'm not going to read any more journals today, but really hoping everything goes as smooth as possible and you recover from this sh!t as quickly as possible.

Best thoughts are with you and Ms. J!

Be well, Brother!

:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

BTW...The plants & buds look awesome, as always! :welldone:

All good here Mr Krip.. They feel like they are getting better anyways. What's up with Mr Quix? But there sure is alot of people here dealing with problems of some kind or the other... Not only did I come down with that bad stuff,,, Miss J did too. We think er's in 100% gone... Yea one good point for a doctor.. Now her reconstruction,,, Miss J has always been alittle, er, well, overly endowed. Now she gets a second chance in the tit size department. She wants alittle smaller,, should help her back if she even drop to a d cup. I had to laff,, she came back from seeing her doctor, they are starting to inflate her chest to stretch things out to handle the implants. I was laffing I could envision seeing wildly coyote with an acme bicycle tire pump giving it hell... She gets to wear a training bra again... But they say she cancer free right now....
Thanks, Jgrow. That's a compliment. It is nice sometimes to know what your fixing to be dealing with.. Watch other mess up and learn on their plants,, then you know what not to do... JK not.. That is one of the great things about being a member of 420,, you get the knowledge of others past grows,, or watch a present ones in action. And some people here go thru alot of the strains. I'm going to grow them all before I die.. And I can't keep up with the new strains from this week alone... I have a wide variety flowering in there now. The interesting ones are in the second half,, least to me. I'm disappointed in the Black DOG from HSO. She is fast, 7 weeks and about there. I didn't like the way she stacked her upper leaves so close togather.. Funny we want plants to keep tight in the node spacing department, but these are way to close making a canopy nothing can get thru. I've been taking 10-15 leaves everytime I walk past. Besides the higher maintenance, she got alot of leafage. Going to be a small yield of frosty as hell leafy,airy, buddage that will dry out and turn to duff. I bet this stuff wood be perfect for someone to put to one of them rosen presses. I can see hella trichomes, almost dripping;

bd87.jpg

I also have a Blue Dream in this first half. I have more plans for the Blue Dream if she's the same quaity I got the last two times, and she looks the same, I want her for some poundage. It looks like they have this strain down pat. From HSO Seeds

bd89.jpg

I also have another one, ''Money Maker; that also is under 2 weeks to finish, like the Blue Dream
I have this one from Strain Hunters also real cheap seed,, but the buds are really starting to look interesting;

bt7.jpg

I also have a Purple Orange CBD and the Kush Berry to finish off the first string.The Kushberry grew taller then I like, she almost tripled and has all popcorn buddage. Solid popcorn nuggets. The largest bud will go about 4-5 grams. Well I took a sample and man did she shine.. And the herbs are ripper so far..

But the second string,,, 2 Red LT's, 1 Mind Cantrol, 1 Kosher Kush, 1 King Louis 14th, 1 Skywalker Kush, 1 Critical Mass CBD, 1 Crippled Rino. I took a cut of the Skywalker Kush. The plant has a great structure for a mutlitop bush. Strong,, looks like she'll support herself mostly, and had enough stretch to open the tops up some, good light penetration. Just enough space between the leaf nodes that I think they'll join into a larger bud. She clones easy too another plus. 6 larger plants wood be half the room. I guess I could do 3 strains for my last grow before the weather heats up to much... Then I grow outside with some Autos.. I'm going to down size this year.. Yea right.........
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom